PDA

View Full Version : Ranty-type thing

Opium
03-11-2003, 08:58 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]OOO, 'Lover's Walk" was on Space today! And even though I became a w/t shipper, I still wish there had been more w/x, or that it would be reborn *sigh* *gasp* It never amazes me how BTVS sucks me into it each week... 8|[/color:post_uid0]

Andy Taylor
03-18-2003, 01:22 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]So true... :) Hmm, the BBC are this week showing the one where Anya and Spike, erm, make each other feel better (infront of that cleverly placed camera). Wonder how much they'll cut out of this one?

As for W/X, I loved the ep where they were vampires in the alternate reality...[/color:post_uid0]

Derek
03-18-2003, 02:25 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]^ Me too. That was the first Buffy episode I saw.

The really ironic thing about alternate universe episodes when you're watching a show for the first time is that they make absolutely no sense. I remember being utterly confused as to why X/W was so annoying to Cordy. I remember when "The Wish" showed us Angel and I was thinking to myself, who is this guy? Is he a vampire or not?[/color:post_uid0]

Zeke
03-18-2003, 05:12 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I had a similar experience with [i:post_uid0]Angel[/i:post_uid0] -- the first substantial part of an episode I watched was from S3's "Birthday," which takes place in another Cordy-created AU. I wasn't yet into [i:post_uid0]Buffy[/i:post_uid0], so I didn't recognize any of the characters aside from having vague memories of Charisma Carpenter being on the show. (I didn't even know who CC was, I just knew the name.)

The first [i:post_uid0]Buffy[/i:post_uid0] I saw was "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered." Good times.[/color:post_uid0]

Things Are Good
03-19-2003, 01:29 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]My first Buffy ep was "The Wish" also. The next one I saw was "Dopplegangland" (or whatever the other one was with vampire Willow) and the third was "Something Blue". That was an odd experience.

My first Angel ep was Salvage. You can probably guess why I watched it.[/color:post_uid0]