PDA

View Full Version : I'm Discombobulated!

KillerGodMan
06-29-2006, 05:42 PM
HOW DO I USE THE USER CP?

I want my avvi back!

MaverickZer0
06-29-2006, 06:08 PM
Easy enough.
Just click on 'User CP' in the top bar, then under 'settings and options' there's a selection that says 'Edit Avatar'.
Normally that would work, but I have no idea what's happened. The FAQ isn't any help either. It's possible we need to have them uploaded or something, but other than that, I have no clue. I'm not used to vBulletin.

Zeke
06-29-2006, 06:28 PM
And that's the good news. The bad news is, neither do I. I can't even figure out how to enable HTML, which is a serious pain where update threads are concerned. I'm going to ask Antony about this and a couple of other things; I'll let you know if he figures out the problem.

EDIT: Now that I look at it, I'm almost certain I don't have the admin level I need. I'm only a "Senior Member"; the "Administrator" is Antony. That probably explains why my Admin CP has almost nothing in it. I'll have to get him to promote me.

KillerGodMan
07-01-2006, 04:06 AM
I was wondering about that...

I figured the whole Admin thing would be outta your hands...

I mean c'mon, who in their right mind would make those who commit double puntuation like e of pi or anti-matter abuse like Pointy a Site Admin? Not Zeke!

Chancellor Valium
07-01-2006, 07:14 AM
Ah, but...

The Zeke has faltered!
:D

Zeke
07-01-2006, 05:50 PM
You continue to baffle me, Valium. You do know the 5MBSG event ended three months ago, right?

e of pi
07-01-2006, 06:07 PM
I think he knows. However, I think the DS9 event has given him flashbacks to The Plan.

Zeke
07-01-2006, 07:54 PM
What plan?

Chancellor Valium
07-01-2006, 10:41 PM
We were going to do a series of events in the Chat, like the little interaction between Zuke and the Pah-Wraiths, but continuing, until the eventual culmination in which it turned out to all have been a plot by Zuuke, IIRC. I think you were also going to have a climatic battle with Zuuke, too, unless Zuke was going to.

Actually, I just said that because the opportoonity was perfect.