PDA

View Full Version : to submit a fiver..

voyager0929
08-09-2006, 02:07 AM
Hey I just finished my first DS9 fiver and I wanted to submit it but I'm having trouble. I saved my draft and then clicked the submit button but nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? Am I supposed to post it on the site somehow coz I thought I had to send it to the section head first? Thanks.

Leif

Zeke
08-09-2006, 02:56 AM
You send it to the section head first. Then he eats you.

Actually, since this is presumably Derek's auto-system you're using, I don't know what the problem is. It might have something to do with the fact that Derek's email isn't working right now. I'm waiting for Antony to get back to me about that.

Scooter
08-09-2006, 03:00 AM
Hey I just finished my first DS9 fiver and I wanted to submit it but I'm having trouble. I saved my draft and then clicked the submit button but nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? Am I supposed to post it on the site somehow coz I thought I had to send it to the section head first? Thanks.

Leif
Are you at work? The software that Derek wrote for the fiver submission site can be inhibited by browser restrictions imposed at some workplaces (like mine). I have to do all my submissions from my home computer.

voyager0929
08-09-2006, 04:38 AM
You send it to the section head first. Then he eats you.

Actually, since this is presumably Derek's auto-system you're using, I don't know what the problem is. It might have something to do with the fact that Derek's email isn't working right now. I'm waiting for Antony to get back to me about that.

Ok then I'll wait a few days and try again. Thanks Zeke

voyager0929
08-09-2006, 04:40 AM
Are you at work? The software that Derek wrote for the fiver submission site can be inhibited by browser restrictions imposed at some workplaces (like mine). I have to do all my submissions from my home computer.

No I'm submitting from my home PC. Thanks for the suggestion though. BTW, off thread topic but have all the TNG fivers been called as well?

Derek
08-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Really? How the heck does that work? It should just be standard HTML/HTTP.

And voyager0929, feel free to send it to my old email address derek1 [at] tfn [dot] net.