PDA

View Full Version : Endgame, as it should have been

PointyHairedJedi
03-10-2007, 08:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEViycv3wZA

If only Voyager had really been able to attain such heights of greatness. :(

Celeste
03-13-2007, 06:08 PM
Did FMV start the wooden Chakotay jokes or was that someone else? Cause those "if you rearrange the letters in Chakotay it spells Oak Yacht" jokes are everywhere in that. :P

PointyHairedJedi
03-13-2007, 08:52 PM
I think the 'wooden Chakotay' jokes were everywhere, for a while. I remember Zeke linking to a picture that claimed to show Beltran in exactly the same pose in two completely different episodes, which amused me greatly at the time.

Nate the Great
03-14-2007, 01:33 AM
Heck, I still laugh when I think of the old fiver gag:

Shakespeare Alien: Freeze!
Chakotay: Done.
Shakespeare Alien: Hey, where'd he go? All I see are trees for miles on end!

Zeke
03-14-2007, 06:01 AM
Wow, that's like what I would write if I were Hugh Hefner. In fact, it's <i>worse</i> than <a href="../features/caretaxxxeregg.php">that</a>.

I think the 'wooden Chakotay' jokes were everywhere, for a while. I remember Zeke linking to a picture that claimed to show Beltran in exactly the same pose in two completely different episodes, which amused me greatly at the time.

That's actually <a href="../thisjustin/14.html">local</a>. However, Chakotay wood jokes definitely predate 5MV -- though I like to think I helped popularize them.

Celeste
03-14-2007, 12:52 PM
though I like to think I helped popularize them.

Well, I don't want to toot my own horn, but I did write the Fiver to end all Fivers on the Chakotay wooden jokes with Tattoo. :P

PointyHairedJedi
03-14-2007, 08:21 PM
That's actually <a href="../thisjustin/14.html">local</a>.
Ahhh, there it is. I honestly didn't remember that, but it still makes me chuckle all the same.