PDA

View Full Version : April 24

Kira
04-24-2003, 06:21 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]In near record time, here's Zeke's fiver for the latest (and I do mean latest) Enterprise episode, Five-Minute "The Breach (http://3sygma.com/fiveminute/enterprise/thebreach.html)."[/color:post_uid0]

NeoMatrix
04-24-2003, 07:13 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Wow, that is a record. Great Fiver. Yay for a Tribble subplot[/color:post_uid0]

Derek
04-24-2003, 12:26 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Wow, that's fast.

Great fiver. I was glad to see previous jokes reworked into this fiver: Dr. Lucas, Hoshi rewrites, Hoshi's slug, and pecan pie. Also some nice references to other eps like "The Defector".[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
04-24-2003, 04:33 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Very funny fiver.
My favorite parts:
[quote:post_uid0]Distress Call: They won't let us land! Save us, O goddess Hoshi Sato!
Sato: I say we help them, sir.
Archer: I say you quit doing that to the ship's audio.[/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Phlox: ...Why, no member of one species has seen a member of the other in years.
Archer: You're going to turn out to be the same race, aren't you?
Phlox: I'd be very surprised if we didn't. [/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Reed: ...Ahem. All in favour of rich, sweet pecan pie, raise your hands.
Tucker: Aye! Wh-- AAAAAAAAAA!
Reed: Gotcha! Hahaha! Wasn't that greaaaaaaaat....
Mayweather: Note to self: if we survive, gore them both.[/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Reed: We'll run. You stand under it to find out if it's a hologram.

Sato: I think I'll call you Bjo. Bjo Tribble.[/quote:post_uid0]
And of course the running jokes.
:lol:

[quote:post_uid0]Phlox: ...By the way, how's the tribble working out?
Sato: I can't get into my quarters.[/quote:post_uid0]
Gee, I wonder how she found that out... ;)[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
04-24-2003, 09:26 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Tribbles, Hoshi, [i:post_uid0]Dear Doctor[/i:post_uid0] references; I think it's all here (with the possible exception of that favorite of all Starfleet destinations: Vasquez Rocks.)
[quote:post_uid0]Tucker: It's never going to work if we don't synchronize. Let's swing toge-- whoa. No. No way am I giving the slashers a straight line like that.
Reed: I doubt the slashers are interested in a straight anything.[/quote:post_uid0]I can think of a few people who are going to be getting a real kick out of this. :D

Funny stuff:
[quote:post_uid0]Reed: Don't worry, we're only here to do one thing. Trip, where are the grenades?
Tucker: Travis had them. He threw most of them at us while we were dangling.
Reed: Oh, bloody spectacular! Now we'll have to save these buffoons instead.[/quote:post_uid0]
[quote:post_uid0]Scientist: Then where is that high-pitched whine coming from?
(pause)
Reed and Tucker: Oh yeahhh.... [/quote:post_uid0]
And
[quote:post_uid0]Xemian: (over the comm) DIE! DIE! I WILL WASH THIS PLANET IN YOUR BLOOD!

Xemian: (over the comm) THE STARS THEMSELVES WILL WEEP AT YOUR FATE![/quote:post_uid0]I feel like I should be able to place these lines, but ...

[quote:post_uid0]Corellian gila monster[/quote:post_uid0]
That's gotta be one [i:post_uid0]confused[/i:post_uid0] lizard.
;)

Very nice (and rapid) job, Zeke!

Note: One 'L' in rappel.[/color:post_uid0]

Sa'ar Chasm
04-24-2003, 11:04 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]
Corellian gila monster

That's gotta be one confused lizard.
[/quote:post_uid0]

Never tell it the odds of dropping its tail.

(Gila monsters do that, right?)[/color:post_uid0]

Zeke
04-24-2003, 11:31 PM
[quote:post_uid0="Guest"][color=#000000:post_uid0]Tribbles, Hoshi, [i:post_uid0]Dear Doctor[/i:post_uid0] references; I think it's all here (with the possible exception of that favorite of all Starfleet destinations: Vasquez Rocks.)[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I should probably know this, but what [i:post_uid0]is[/i:post_uid0] Vasquez Rocks?

[quote:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Xemian: (over the comm) DIE! DIE! I WILL WASH THIS PLANET IN YOUR BLOOD!

Xemian: (over the comm) THE STARS THEMSELVES WILL WEEP AT YOUR FATE![/quote:post_uid0]I feel like I should be able to place these lines, but ...[/quote:post_uid0]

Don't feel bad. I made them up. (I realized later that the first one is similar to this Avalon strip (http://www.avalonhigh.com/comics/avalon20021125g2.jpg).)[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
04-25-2003, 01:01 AM
[quote:post_uid0="Zeke"][color=#000000:post_uid0]I should probably know this, but what [i:post_uid0]is[/i:post_uid0] Vasquez Rocks?[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Vasquez Rocks (http://seis.natsci.csulb.edu/VIRTUAL_FIELD/Vasquez/Images/vasq1.jpg) are a rock formation between Los Angeles and Palmdale that have been used many times as a filming location, in [i:post_uid0]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back[/i:post_uid0], for example, and in a number of Trek episodes, such as [i:post_uid0]Arena, Friday's Child, The Alternative Factor, Shore Leave[/i:post_uid0] (TOS) and TNG's [i:post_uid0]The Chase.[/i:post_uid0] They showed up briefly in [i:post_uid0]The Breach[/i:post_uid0] as an establishing shot, just before the first rock-climbing scene.[/color:post_uid0]

Wonko The Sane
04-25-2003, 03:50 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]:O I am so amazed at the speed this fiver has been written - I havn't even seen the episode yet!

My respect for Zeke has increased almost as quickly as the Tribble birthrate! Great job![/color:post_uid0]

Sa'ar Chasm
04-25-2003, 06:03 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]I am so amazed at the speed this fiver has been written [/quote:post_uid0]

Does this mean we're not allowed to make 'soon' jokes anymore?[/color:post_uid0]

NeoMatrix
04-25-2003, 06:42 AM
[quote:post_uid0="Sa'ar Chasm"][color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]I am so amazed at the speed this fiver has been written [/quote:post_uid0]

Does this mean we're not allowed to make 'soon' jokes anymore?[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Perhaps we can soon[/color:post_uid0]

Michiel
04-25-2003, 12:48 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Does this mean we're not allowed to make 'soon' jokes anymore?[/quote:post_uid0]
So, how long 'till Stigma? :D[/color:post_uid0]

Michiel
04-25-2003, 01:20 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Sorry, I forgot to log in there.

BTW: Great job on the fiver. :)[/color:post_uid0]

Things Are Good
04-27-2003, 06:06 AM
[quote:post_uid0="Sa'ar Chasm"][color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]I am so amazed at the speed this fiver has been written [/quote:post_uid0]

Does this mean we're not allowed to make 'soon' jokes anymore?[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Just remember: I was bugging Zeke about Minefield long before most of you were posting here. ;)[/color:post_uid0]