PDA

View Full Version : June 1

Zeke
06-01-2003, 10:02 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Zeke here welcoming you to June, the most frequently rhymed month of them all. Today we've got a special treat for you: Kira has written her long-awaited third [i:post_uid0]This Just In[/i:post_uid0]. (She's been having a rough time with them ever since her idea for an article about a Trek "reality show", which she'd been planning for months, was unwittingly stolen by both StarTrek.com and Star Trek: Hypertext.) Head on over and find out why Stewart launches Trek Anti-Defamation League (../thisjustin/33.html).

There's a good chance of a supplemental update later today. Meanwhile, 5MV sends a birthday shoutout to guest writer and forum regular Saxamaphone.[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
06-01-2003, 10:21 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]"I thought, 'What are they doing, hiring a Star Trek actor?'" said Ms. Romijn-Stamos, using air quotes for the word "actor." [/quote:post_uid0]Very good, overall, but this just made me laugh ... :D[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
06-03-2003, 12:36 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Whoops, forgot to mention I really liked that TJI. :D And nice to see a calendar up and functioning on the site again![/color:post_uid0]