PDA

View Full Version : August 29

Zeke
08-30-2003, 03:35 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Today we have Nic Corelli's sophomore fiver, a contribution to DS9's neglected third season. Â I'm sure you'll get a kick out of Five-Minute "Defiant (../ds9/defiant.html)" -- I know I did.

Something else I've been meaning to mention: Nan is back from her trip to the States, and so is Working Title (http://workingtitle.keenspace.com/) with a new strip.[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
08-30-2003, 03:56 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Riker: Crewman, what's the status of the cloaking device? In Darmok language, please.
Crewman: Janeway, her bathtub bubbled.
Riker: Excellent. And the distance between us and the pursuing Cardassian ships?
Crewman: Janeway, her coffee cup empty.
Riker: God help us all.[/quote:post_uid0]
[img:post_uid0]http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/otn/laughing/yelrotflmao.gif[/img:post_uid0] Absolutely [i:post_uid0]hilarious[/i:post_uid0] mental image of that scene!

Another exchange I got a kick out of was
[quote:post_uid0]Dukat: Actually, no. We'll make him watch *Dawson's Creek* every day. When he falls asleep during the episode, we sentence him to death.
Sisko: But maybe he'll stay awa--
Dukat: He won't.[/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]In the Federation, you can't find a single starship guarding a star system anywhere![/quote:post_uid0]
He did have a point there.[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
09-03-2003, 12:17 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Nic, I wasn't ignoring your fiver, honest! The first time I read it, I was on the way out the door and didn't have time for any kind of post. Now, having read it couple more times, I think it's even funnier than the first time thru. (Have you been taking Derek pills? I'm [i:post_uid0]still[/i:post_uid0] finding new references and allusions :D )[/color:post_uid0]

Nic Corelli
09-04-2003, 08:08 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]You`re quite right. In the fashion of Naomi Wildman, I have been secretly studying and emulating Derek, ever since Five-Minute Dreadnought, Â :D Â

BTW, glad you liked the fiver, guys! Â :)[/color:post_uid0]

Derek
09-05-2003, 01:37 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I'm honored that you try to emulate me, Nic. I know I told you this in emails, but I think your fiver is great. Keep up the good work.[/color:post_uid0]