PDA

View Full Version : September 27

Zeke
09-27-2003, 07:53 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Here's a new fiver: Star Trek: Armada (../videogames/armada.html), by newcomer Wowbagger (the Infinitely Prolonged).[/color:post_uid0]

Derek
09-27-2003, 08:09 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Well, this may be your first fiver, but it's obvious you've been around here before, Wowbagger. Great fiver. Nice references to recurring jokes.[/color:post_uid0]

catalina_marina
09-27-2003, 08:25 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Captain's Log: Oops, it seems I was wrong (heh heh heh). Let's build a base here before we save the Premonition, whose name is certainly not foreshadowing.
Player: And we shall spend an hour working on that base while the Premonition gets pummelled.

Picard: The Vulcan Science Directorate has determined that time travel is impossible.
Denning: I can prove it to you. History records that you like Shakespeare.
Picard: Weeeird. Okay, I believe you now.

Player: Why do I have to reinvent all of my cool technology in every mission?
Game: Uhhh...
Player: Wouldn't it be great if all this cool stuff were actually on the show?
Game: Well...
Player: Wouldn't it be nice if a Sovereign-class were actually an even match for a Borg Cube?
Game: Err...
Player: Wouldn't it be nice if Corbomite weren't just a substance made up by Kirk?
Game: Aww, just shaddup!

Spock: GAK!
Player: Wow, hard mission. Thank goodness for saved games.[/quote:post_uid0]
:lol:

Great fiver, Wowbagger. :D[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
09-27-2003, 08:52 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]
Picard: If you wanted a shuttle, why didn't you visit Voyager? They seem to have another every time Chakotay crashes. And how would a shuttle help in an apocalyptic battle against the Borg?
Denning: It wouldn't. I just put that in so you could make a crack at Robert Beltran. Anyway, we're from the future.[/quote:post_uid0]Heh heh heh.
[quote:post_uid0]Picard: ...So, put simply, you have to go into the future to preserve the timeline.
Picard: Wha?
Picard: Let's put it this way: did you ever read Paneldemonium, Part 6?
Picard: No.
Picard: In that case, don't. Avoid at all costs. I'll try to show you on a tricorder.
Worf: I've got a tricorder!
Picard: Mister Worf, why are you holding a spoon?
[/quote:post_uid0]Nice! :D

Main page looking sharp, btw, Zeke. :)[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
09-27-2003, 10:52 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Captain's Log: Oops, it seems I was wrong (heh heh heh). Let's build a base here before we save the Premonition, whose name is certainly not foreshadowing.
Player: And we shall spend an hour working on that base while the Premonition gets pummelled.[/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Denning: I can prove it to you. History records that you like Shakespeare.
Picard: Weeeird. Okay, I believe you now.[/quote:post_uid0]
:D

[quote:post_uid0]Federation: Aaaa! The Borg! Ow, ow, ow!

Klingons: Let's randomly start a war just when the Federation needs us most!
Romulans: Okay, cool!

Sela: Sweet! We found the Omega Particle! Neener, neener!
Borg: Give us Particle 010 and we'll help you out a whole bunch.
Sela: Really? No crosses count?
Borg: Uhhh... well...
Sela: Just kidding, guys!
Borg: (Phew! )[/quote:post_uid0]
:lol: :lol:

[quote:post_uid0]Player: Why do I have to reinvent all of my cool technology in every mission?
Game: Uhhh...
Player: Wouldn't it be great if all this cool stuff were actually on the show?
Game: Well...
Player: Wouldn't it be nice if a Sovereign-class were actually an even match for a Borg Cube?
Game: Err...
Player: Wouldn't it be nice if Corbomite weren't just a substance made up by Kirk?
Game: Aww, just shaddup![/quote:post_uid0]
I agree with the Player here. :lol: :lol:

That and this bit were my favorite parts:
[quote:post_uid0]Picard: Let's put it this way: did you ever read Paneldemonium, Part 6?
Picard: No.
Picard: In that case, don't. Avoid at all costs. I'll try to show you on a tricorder.
Worf: I've got a tricorder!
Picard: Mister Worf, why are you holding a spoon?[/quote:post_uid0][/color:post_uid0]

Kristina
09-28-2003, 03:22 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]:lol: Hilarious debut, wowbagger! Hope to see more from you - well, that goes for the rest of the writers, too, guest or regular staff. Â ;)[/color:post_uid0]