PDA

View Full Version : September 29

Zeke
09-29-2003, 07:30 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Today we have 5MV's second [i:post_uid0]Angel[/i:post_uid0] parody: Five-Minute "Lonely Hearts (../scifivers/lonelyhearts.html)," by Jade. Â This is not the last you'll see of either Sci-Fivers or Jade in the near future.[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
09-29-2003, 08:05 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Kate: Hi! I'm Kate. I have "cannon fodder" and/or "evil" written all over me! Really! Also, I have trust issues.
Angel: Oh please. Like "trust issues" doesn't have "recurring character" written all over it. I can hear the writers going "Ooh, tension! We need us some of that![/quote:post_uid0]
[quote:post_uid0]Kevin: Ick. I'm all dead.[/quote:post_uid0]
:D

[quote:post_uid0]Kate: Um, er, no! But hey, look what this bar is called. "D'oblique", as in oblique, meaning misleading or dishonest.
Angel: Huh. Do something suspicious that I won't notice.
Kate: I think I just did, nitwit.[/quote:post_uid0]
:lol: Funny stuff right there.

[quote:post_uid0]Kate: Look how cool I am, I can shoot the lock and let us out!
Angel: Then why didn't you do it five minutes ago?
Kate: I wasn't cool enough yet.

Demon as Bartender: You! Be demon fodder! I'm looking too much like a zombie to ask nicely anymore.[/quote:post_uid0]
That was so funny... :lol: A very funny fiver indeed.[/color:post_uid0]

Derek
09-29-2003, 08:09 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Cordelia: Hi, People In Bar! We haven't found out what the plot for this episode is yet, could you help us out?
Doyle: Cordy! You need to be more subtle when asking these things.
Angel: No biggie, as long as she's the only thing that's not subtle. So, you think this episode has, like, a metaphor or something?[/quote:post_uid0]
Great fiver. It was something I could follow even though I haven't seen this episode (or much of Angel at all).

Actually, I hear that TNT is going to start showing Angel at 5pm weekdays starting today, so maybe, just maybe, I'll start watching it.[/color:post_uid0]

catalina_marina
09-29-2003, 09:02 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Angel: Well, I'm gonna go to the bar and try to find myself a killer. I miss hanging out with evil chicks like Darla.
Doyle: Da-Who?
Cordelia: Oh, don't worry about Darla. She's dead. Not coming back. Nope, not ever. Really!

Kate: Heard you were looking for a killer?
Angel: Yeah. Are you one?
Kate: Um, er, no! But hey, look what this bar is called. "D'oblique", as in oblique, meaning misleading or dishonest.
Angel: Huh. Do something suspicious that I won't notice.
Kate: I think I just did, nitwit.[/quote:post_uid0]
:lol:
Great fiver![/color:post_uid0]