PDA

View Full Version : October 2

Zeke
10-03-2003, 03:26 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]And here's Five-Minute "Extinction (../enterprise/extinction.html)."

I'll have to ask you to bear with me one more day for the event. Â It's almost ready, but I want to really get it right, and if I rushed to finish by tonight it wouldn't be. Â I'm sorry I stated a timeline I couldn't keep.[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
10-03-2003, 03:51 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]It's OK Zeke.

[quote:post_uid0]Archer: There's the Xindi ship. Any life signs?
Sato: Just a couple of lizards and their kids.
Archer: Oh, there's lizard Xindi now?[/quote:post_uid0]
*sniggers* So that's where they got off to...

My other favorite parts included
[quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: Whoaaaaaa. I'm either mutating or really stoned. But Vulcans have outlawed stoning, so I must be mutating. Good old logic.

Phlox: I need T'Pol's DNA first. I'm a little fuzzy on what DNA is, but I don't think I can get it from her hairbrush or a blood sample or any of the hundreds of times I've scanned her.

[i:post_uid0]Captain's Starloog:[/i:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]

And all the scenes containing any "oog"ing. ;)[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
10-03-2003, 04:03 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Definitely a chuckle or two in there. :lol:

Choice bits:
[quote:post_uid0]
Archer: Oh, good. Let's go take a look. Reed, Hoshi, come along.
Sato: Why me?
Archer: Because there may be corpses.
-----------
Archer: Mutating? That's ridiculoog.
-----------
Mayweather: Sure, things look grim for the Subcommander now. But if she survives she gets a Kit Kat bar for winning the contest. [/quote:post_uid0] :D
[quote:post_uid0]Phlox: I must say, I've never seen Mr. Reed so desperate to get out of decon.[/quote:post_uid0] Double :D
[quote:post_uid0]Primate Archer: Goin' down to Urquat, gonna have myself a time....
Primate Sato: Friendly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation....
Primate Archer: Goin' down to Urquat, gonna leave my woes behind....
[/quote:post_uid0]... and if you look [i:post_uid0]reeeaal[/i:post_uid0] careful, you can glimpse Les Claypool over behind the tree. ;)[/color:post_uid0]

Sa'ar Chasm
10-03-2003, 05:18 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]... and if you look reeeaal careful, you can glimpse Les Claypool over behind the tree.[/quote:post_uid0]

Who?[/color:post_uid0]

Kristina
10-03-2003, 05:42 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]"Oog [i:post_uid0]oog[/i:post_uid0] oog." (Sorry, couldn't resist that.) I had more than a few good cackles at the fiver, Zeke.

Sa'ar: If I'm right, it's Les Claypool of Primus, of South Park title fame... ;)[/color:post_uid0]

Standback
10-03-2003, 05:43 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]I'm sorry I stated a timeline I couldn't keep. [/quote:post_uid0]

That's OK, Zeke. We're the patient type. Â :D

For example, I'm going to wait half a year until my relatives in the U.S. visit and give me the tapes of ENT they've been taping for me, just so I'll be able to read your new fiver. Â :bigsmile:[/color:post_uid0]

Sa'ar Chasm
10-03-2003, 05:54 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Sa'ar: If I'm right, it's Les Claypool of Primus, of South Park title fame... [/quote:post_uid0]

Who?

[quote:post_uid0]For example, I'm going to wait half a year until my relatives in the U.S. visit and give me the tapes of ENT they've been taping for me, just so I'll be able to read your new fiver.[/quote:post_uid0]

Who needs to see the episode? Zeke's fivers are worth reading in their own right.[/color:post_uid0]

taya17
10-03-2003, 09:52 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Tucker: Glad you think so. In fact, how 'bout we make it even shorter and call it Enty?
Archer: No.
Tucker: Entei?
Archer: No.
Tucker: Entmoot?
Archer: No....[/quote:post_uid0]

:howls and wipes tears from eyes: Too hasty, Trip, hoom hum!
You don't need to hear it again, but great fiver, Zekums! And we'll wait forever for the event if we need to.

Well, maybe not forever but close. :)[/color:post_uid0]

Derek
10-03-2003, 11:47 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Phlox: I'm torn. On the one hand, you make a good moral point. On the other, I hate morality.[/quote:post_uid0]
Phlox in fivers is great.[/color:post_uid0]

Anonymous
10-03-2003, 12:08 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]"Grand Admiral Mayweather"

LMFAO![/color:post_uid0]

Marc
10-03-2003, 02:39 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Primate Sato: Great, now she's waking up and we have to start talking caveman again.
T'Pol: Wh... where am I?
Primate Sato: Oog.
T'Pol: That's what I figured. [/quote:post_uid0]

LOL![/color:post_uid0]

Tate
10-03-2003, 03:08 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0="Derek"][quote:post_uid0]Phlox: I'm torn. On the one hand, you make a good moral point. On the other, I hate morality.[/quote:post_uid0]
Phlox in fivers is great.[/quote:post_uid0]
I agree with that. :D To the same tune:
[quote:post_uid0]Phlox: I need T'Pol's DNA first. I'm a little fuzzy on what DNA is, but I don't think I can get it from her hairbrush or a blood sample or any of the hundreds of times I've scanned her. [/quote:post_uid0]

Great fiver as always, Zeke[/color:post_uid0]