PDA

View Full Version : October 12

Zeke
10-13-2003, 04:10 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Happy Thanksgiving! Today's promised new content is my fiver of the [i:post_uid0]Angel[/i:post_uid0] season premiere, "Conviction (../scifivers/conviction.html)." I'm not planning to take on [i:post_uid0]Angel[/i:post_uid0] on a regular basis (my last go at two simultaneous series didn't work out so well), but I love the show, so you may well see more fivers as the season progresses.[/color:post_uid0]

catalina_marina
10-13-2003, 09:52 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]This is so cool. I love Angel's new season. :)

[quote:post_uid0]Angel: Do you really think a military squad with huge automatic weapons is a match for one surrounded and unarmed vampire?[/quote:post_uid0]
This reminds me of NAH's sig... :D

[quote:post_uid0]Kid 1: And if anyone tries to bully me, I just open my container of buttkicking.
Kid 2: Wow, you're da bomb!
Teacher: Yes, we all find him infectious, but he should still watch his language.
Kid 1: Sorry, next time I'll say the magic word.[/quote:post_uid0]
:lol: Very nice.

[quote:post_uid0]Spike: SHEEEEYARRRRGH!
Wesley: Um....
Fred: Er....
Lorne: Okay, I think we can be pretty confident none of us saw this one coming....[/quote:post_uid0]
Indeed.[/color:post_uid0]

Derek
10-13-2003, 12:19 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Judge: If the defense is finished stalling, I think it's about time to pass --
Gunn: Wait! I, the mighty lawyer Gunn, have come to save this poor persecuted scumbag.
Wesley: Mighty lawyer G-- Your Honour, do you allow objections from the audience?[/quote:post_uid0]
Great fiver, Zeke. Just one question: What's P. D. Day?

I've actually started watching Angel this year. I've been catching the new episodes on the WB, but also the reruns of season one that TNT has been showing. It's interesting watching from two different seasons at the same time. Especially considering that besides Angel, none of the characters from season one are in season five![/color:post_uid0]

Katy Jane
10-13-2003, 01:42 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Thanksgiving?  :S , oh wait thats right  :p (thought i lost a month there for a second)[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
10-13-2003, 02:02 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Knox: That poster for your obnoxious political views probably won't help.
Fred: Don't be silly, they're not my obnoxious political views. I'm just the one Joss Whedon's borrowing this time.[/quote:post_uid0]
Heehee.

[quote:post_uid0]Angel: Gunn... has anyone seen Gunn?
Wesley: I thought I saw him earlier, but it turned out to be Mr. T.[/quote:post_uid0]
:lol:

[quote:post_uid0]Angel: Who are you and why are you delaying me from entering my beautiful, beautiful cars?
General: I thought I should inform you that my squad usually does this kind of errand. So if you do it, we'll develop a grudge.
Angel: That's okay. Large, well-armed people with grudges against me are sort of a constant in my life.[/quote:post_uid0]
:lol: :lol: Â Funny stuff, all around.[/color:post_uid0]

Celeste
10-13-2003, 03:07 PM
[quote:post_uid0="Katy Jane"][color=#000000:post_uid0]Thanksgiving? :S , oh wait thats right :p (thought i lost a month there for a second)[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Hehehe. Happy Columbus day to the Americans.[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
10-13-2003, 04:44 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]
Fred: All these client files... don't we have any good clients?
Lorne: I hear you. I haven't seen this much evil in one place since Caritas did that Hansen/Moffats double bill. [/quote:post_uid0]
:D
[quote:post_uid0]
Angel: Okay, everyone go get some sleep. I'll finish up.
Gunn: You sure? There a lot of files left to be angrily glared at.
Angel: I'm good at that. [/quote:post_uid0]
Heh heh heh.
Lorne: I'm going to be karaoke-testing each of you for evil. We'll start with you.
Employee: Okay... "I am whatever you say I am. If I wasn't, then why would I say I am? In the --"
Lorne: ARRRRGH! Stop, stop!
Employee: What, I'm evil?
Lorne: No no, you're clean, but that was Eminem! I've gotta go wash my ears out.... [/quote:post_uid0]
Heh. Not a fan of Eminem? ;)
Gunn: OWWWWWWW!
Doctor: Is something wrong? Should I stop?
Gunn: No, it's over now. I just hit the O. J. trial. [/quote:post_uid0]
The horror! :O

[quote:post_uid0]This fiver was originally [/quote:post_uid0]
To be continued?[/color:post_uid0]

catalina_marina
10-13-2003, 06:10 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]What happened to five-minute Birthday (http://3sygma.com/fiveminute/scifivers/birthday.html)?[/color:post_uid0]

Zeke
10-14-2003, 02:16 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0="Derek"]Just one question: What's P. D. Day?[/quote:post_uid0]
It stands for Professional Development. Â A P. D. Day is basically just a holiday; at the elementary level, they come once every couple of months in my area.

The HTML oddities with "Birthday" and "Conviction" are now fixed. Â They were the result of lousy FTP service last night.

(Oh, and for those who didn't check today's update, there's now a Sci-Fivers FAQ (../about/5msf.html). With that, I now have more than half the subsite FAQs done.)[/color:post_uid0]