PDA

View Full Version : October 24

Zeke
10-24-2003, 10:09 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]

Finally, new content! Â And this one's been a long time coming, too. Â Pteryx brings us Five-Minute [i:post_uid0]Final Fantasy Tactics[/i:post_uid0], Chapter 4 (../videogames/tactics4.html), at last concluding his take on the game.

([b:post_uid0]Update:[/b:post_uid0] Um... I had the wrong pronoun. Pteryx is female. My apologies for the error.)[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
10-25-2003, 01:28 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]WOO-HOO! *dances around excitedly* :bigsmile:

[quote:post_uid0]Ramza: ...You know, for powers that were coveted enough for Barinten to burn a village down over, Truth and Untruth suck.
Rafa & Malak: Shut up.[/quote:post_uid0]
How many times have I said something similar? :smile: A lot.

[quote:post_uid0]Ramza: ... (addressing his troops) Tell you what. Why don't you guys go loot her and beat her up for me while I go bang my head on that wall over there?
(hack, hack, hack)
Meliadoul: NINJA VANISH!
Ramza: (sobs)[/quote:post_uid0]
:lol:

[quote:post_uid0]Delita: No, I'm trying to put Ovelia and me in charge. Especially me.
(Balmafula pulls out a dagger)
Delita: Oh please. I'm immune to death on account of being a main character and you know it.
Balmafula: Well, poo...[/quote:post_uid0]
Heeheehee...

[quote:post_uid0]Ramza: (facepalms) I can't even avoid that line within my own family...[/quote:post_uid0]
:lol: :lol: Poor Ramza.

[quote:post_uid0]Ramza: How can this get any worse?
Zalbag-Z: Braaaaains...[/quote:post_uid0]
[i:post_uid0][b:post_uid0]ROFLOL![/b:post_uid0][/i:post_uid0] So timely! :lol:

Lots of funny stuff, all right. Worth the wait! :bigsmile:[/color:post_uid0]

Pteryx
10-30-2003, 11:27 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Glad you liked it! :) I have another possibility in the works, though it's turning out very long... probably won't be as long as the FFT series combined, but it's long enough that I still wonder if I'm cut out for this... -- Pteryx[/color:post_uid0]