PDA

View Full Version : November 10

Zeke
11-10-2003, 05:20 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]

And here's the new content: "Fan coalition demands less complicated [i:post_uid0]Enterprise[/i:post_uid0] (../thisjustin/36.html)." That's right, a new [i:post_uid0]This Just In[/i:post_uid0] article! Weren't expecting that, were you? Actually, neither was I -- I haven't had a good TJI idea in months. (If, after reading it, you think I still haven't, please tell me so at the forums.)[/color:post_uid0]

PointyHairedJedi
11-10-2003, 03:44 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]It's not the best TJI I've ever read, but it's still funny. It's worth the read just for -

[quote:post_uid0]"Simple! Complex!" shouted Banik Stykera Stark. "Simple, complex! My side, your side! My side, your side! My side, your side!"[/quote:post_uid0][/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
11-10-2003, 03:44 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]It is good, I think.

[i:post_uid0]THWAM[/i:post_uid0]. Hee. :D[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
11-10-2003, 04:28 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Instead of answering such important questions, Enterprise is making the viewers think about them.

He's bad, he's good, he's bad, he's good... what are we supposed to take from that? It's too complex! Real people are nothing like that.[/quote:post_uid0]
Ouch! :D

[quote:post_uid0]The Expanse arc could end with Archer discovering that the Xindi are all bad to the bone -- that they not only attacked Earth but also went back in time and caused the Black Death and gangsta rap[/quote:post_uid0]
:D

[quote:post_uid0]"The mixed messages of Season 3 haven't particularly bothered me," said TripHammered.com creator evay. "My only real complaint with the season so far is that Tucker hasn't been severely injured yet."[/quote:post_uid0]
:lol: :lol: My favorite part of the TJI.

[img:post_uid0]http://3sygma.com/fiveminute/forums/html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif[/img:post_uid0] Sorry to hear about the busyness and lack of inspiration stuff, Zeke. Hope they get better soon. I'd send you an idea if the section were open.[/color:post_uid0]

evay
11-10-2003, 06:22 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Thanks, NAHTMMM. But you should really check out my site for the FULL, unabridged quote. This Reporter had me just slightly out of context. ;)

No really, I'm enormously flattered to have been quoted in a TJI! Does that qualify as my Minute 07:47:52 of Fame? I feel like I should do a screencap and put it on my resume. Wow. I'm so excited! :D

evay[/color:post_uid0]

Sa'ar Chasm
11-10-2003, 06:34 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I liked the SpikeTV reference.
"Phaser fire and dancing Klingons good, boring character development bad."[/color:post_uid0]

Standback
11-10-2003, 08:08 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Loved it, Zeke... Wish you did TJIs more often (mainly because I can always get the TJIs, whereas I can only understand fivers whose episode I've seen... but still).

My favorite line:

[quote:post_uid0]Enterprise started out strongly with 'Not letting them hold you down no more is good,' but since then things have been confused and murky.[/quote:post_uid0][/color:post_uid0]

Nan
11-11-2003, 02:10 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Good work, Zeke!

Heheheh. [i:post_uid0]THWAM.[/i:post_uid0] Heheheh, :D[/color:post_uid0]

Kristina
11-11-2003, 09:25 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Heh heh. I particularly liked the poke at B5's creator; I do like that show, but IMHO, he takes himself wayyy too seriously. TripHammered.com is a fun site. I seem to remember there was one on Tom Paris as well... now if I could only remember where on Earth it was...[/color:post_uid0]

evay
11-11-2003, 10:23 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Thank you! And thanks for the promotion too, Zeke. You're awesome. :D (the full URL is www.triphammered.com, by the way, but it does work without the WWW.) I did get part of my inspiration for TripHammered from The Folded Spindled Mutilated Paris Page, but it was a college site, and when the author graduated she didn't resurrect the page elsewhere. If I could ever find her I'd credit her or link or something.[/color:post_uid0]

Opium
11-11-2003, 11:37 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I was just wondering why on 9/11 5MV was shut down in remembrance while ON Remembrance Day, it's not. I think that, perhaps, Remembrance Day deserves as much respect as 9/11.

I'm not pro-war, but I am pro-equal-remembrance.[/color:post_uid0]

FatMatDuhRat
11-13-2003, 01:58 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][b:post_uid0]*comment regarding NOV 11th News*[/b:post_uid0]

Good looking out Z! It's about time you gave [b:post_uid0]Monkee (http://members.tripod.com/~jetcmonkee/)[/b:post_uid0]
a worthy nod for her mini fan-fic involving the char-
acters from ENT and a tasty slice of pie.
:D
It's also very cool to see that she gave [b:post_uid0]Twilight (http://members.tripod.com/~jetcmonkee/twilight.htm)[/b:post_uid0]
a rating of Ten out of Ten.[/color:post_uid0]

Zeke
11-13-2003, 04:31 PM
[quote:post_uid0="Opium"][color=#000000:post_uid0]I was just wondering why on 9/11 5MV was shut down in remembrance while ON Remembrance Day, it's not.[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]That's a very good question. I'll need to think about how to answer it... I have to admit I hadn't thought of that before, but there are reasons for doing things this way.

At any rate, I did make note of Remembrance Day on the site, if not as ostentatiously. Thanks for reminding me (no pun intended) that I ought to.[/color:post_uid0]

Opium
11-14-2003, 08:51 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I was just wondering why. Thanks for understanding and replying. So many people have died in war, have fought in war, have lived in war...9/11 sparked war...it's all connected, yah know?[/color:post_uid0]

taya17
11-15-2003, 03:57 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]::wipes tears::
Good one, Zeke. :D[/color:post_uid0]

FatMatDuhRat
11-15-2003, 06:02 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][b:post_uid0]*comment regarding NOV 14th News*[/b:post_uid0]

[u:post_uid0]SAVE FARSCAPE INFO / Link posted on TREK BBS[/u:post_uid0]
Remember: All of this (or none of this) may be true, so
don't be taking this as definite fact. But either way, [b:post_uid0]WOO![/b:post_uid0]

:D [b:post_uid0]*huge disgusting grin spreads across face*[/b:post_uid0] :D

Yup, [b:post_uid0]Aatrek[/b:post_uid0] summed up my reaction almost perfectly.
I'm going to read everything posted on the [b:post_uid0]Frell Me Dead[/b:post_uid0]
message board that has to deal with this new [b:post_uid0]Farscape[/b:post_uid0]
mini-series that's going to be made sometime "soon."
(You knew that word was going to be used, didn't you?)

I'm very anxious to see what RaeLee Hill (Sikozu) had to
say to [b:post_uid0]LAScaper[/b:post_uid0] at the recent Convention out in
Burbank, CA. (No, not Canada. The [b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0]other[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0] CA.)

Also in that TREK-BBS thread, a person calling themself
[b:post_uid0]Mr. Adventure[/b:post_uid0] wrote some interesting info copied from
the [b:post_uid0]Dark Horizons[/b:post_uid0] website. It seems that, "The
props and sets are being dusted off and are being
assembled in preparation for filming in Sydney." They
also mentioned that the same writers and producers
(behind the scenes personnel) are being assembled
along with the actors in order to put together a few
more episodes of [b:post_uid0]Farscape.[/b:post_uid0] "The new mini-season
will complete the story arc and bring closure".

[img:post_uid0]http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/images/smilies/jump.gif[/img:post_uid0]

There's so many questions I'd like to post here in
reference to what this new mini-season of [b:post_uid0]Farscape[/b:post_uid0]
will be about, but I can't really ask them without
giving away a lot of spoiler information concerning
the end of Farscape's fourth Season, including the
infamous final episode "Bad Timing." One thing I will
say is that I hope the Crichton/Aeryn relationship
isn't full of too many setbacks this time around.
They spent most of the 4th Season apart from each
other and only began to rekindle their old feelings
at the end of EP#4-14, "Twice Shy."

[u:post_uid0]Final thought[/u:post_uid0]: I really liked the way [b:post_uid0]ZEKE[/b:post_uid0] only wrote
one word on the BBS Thread, but it's the kind of
word that sums everything up when it comes to good
news about [b:post_uid0]Farscape.[/b:post_uid0]
[img:post_uid0]http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/images/smilies/beerchug.gif[/img:post_uid0][/color:post_uid0]