PDA

View Full Version : December 1

Zeke
12-02-2003, 05:35 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]

The [i:post_uid0]Enterprise[/i:post_uid0] fiver -- Five-Minute "Carpenter Street (../enterprise/carpenterstreet.html)" -- is now done.[/color:post_uid0]

Sa'ar Chasm
12-02-2003, 09:38 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Loomis: I know, Tom Green. What's that about, anyway?
Xindi: We find him amusing. He may keep his blood.
[/quote:post_uid0]

They truly are alien...[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
12-02-2003, 03:11 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Tom Green and Jackson Browne in the same fiver? That's ... [i:post_uid0]wrong[/i:post_uid0], somehow. 8|
[quote:post_uid0]
Loomis: I'm telling you, I don't know anything about them. All I know is they pay big money for bodily fluids.
Archer: Subcommander, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
T'Pol: I think so, Jon, but how would Phlox have gotten back to this time period?
:D

Giraffe. Heh heh heh.[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
12-02-2003, 03:11 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Tom Green and Jackson Browne in the same fiver? That's ... [i:post_uid0]wrong[/i:post_uid0], somehow. 8|
[quote:post_uid0]
Loomis: I'm telling you, I don't know anything about them. All I know is they pay big money for bodily fluids.
Archer: Subcommander, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
T'Pol: I think so, Jon, but how would Phlox have gotten back to this time period?

Giraffe. Heh heh heh.[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
12-02-2003, 03:56 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Xindi: Your human trivialities do not concern us. Go forth and multiply the number of humans in our possession. By 1.6.

Daniels: Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm currently assigned to fixing all the timeline consistency problems this ship causes, and it's a full-time job.
Archer: No problem. Have you been following my character development? I've become a jerk for the good of humanity.
Daniels: A bigger jerk, anyway.
Archer: Ha ha! Funny. Now help me find the Xindi or I'm stapling your face to the hull.

Archer: Apparently Xindi have appeared on Earth in 2004. If we don't stop them, they'll do something really, really bad. Like stabbing the Statue of Liberty with the Washington Monument.[/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Archer: Well, we have to remember that the people of this time period don't know yet how cool I am.

T'Pol: I suppose in this insufficiently-Communist era we'll require currency for the gas.
Archer: Don't worry, I have a plan. We stop people on the street and offer to let them beat me up.
T'Pol: In exchange for money?
Archer: That's even better![/quote:post_uid0]
:lol:

Lots and lots of silliness all through. Great job. :D[/color:post_uid0]

Katy Jane
12-02-2003, 05:30 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Heehee, that was great.

[quote:post_uid0]Archer: You know, this denial of yours makes no sense anymore. If I told you I didn't believe in pecan pie, despite the fact that I see it all the time, would that be logical?
T'Pol: No.
Archer: Exactly! And why not?
T'Pol: Because you would be the one saying it.

[quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: Apparently the other drivers disapprove of your improvisational 720-degree turn in the middle of the intersection.
Archer: Such a rigid, hidebound society.
seems like he should fit right in :lol:[/color:post_uid0]

Marc
12-02-2003, 07:49 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Archer: What a convenient way to get out of any and all continuity problems.
Daniels: That's why I have spare time to visit now. [/quote:post_uid0]

Good explanation. :)

[quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: Hmm. Another car is approaching.
Archer: We'd better be careful. According to this viewscreen, it's closer than it appears. [/quote:post_uid0]

Shades of Jurassic Park here.

[quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: You could have hidden that knife in a less conspicuous place than your hair. [/quote:post_uid0]

Well, it [i:post_uid0]did[/i:post_uid0] work a lot for Pam Grier....[/color:post_uid0]

Nan
12-02-2003, 09:29 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0="Sa'ar Chasm"]They truly are alien...[/quote:post_uid0]
Exactly what I was thinking. ;)

Good stuff, Zekey. :)

Post-edit: Ok, that was weird...[/color:post_uid0]

Zeke
12-02-2003, 10:05 PM
[quote:post_uid0="Sa'ar Chasm"][color=#000000:post_uid0]They truly are alien...[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Oh good, you picked up on that. I was afraid people would think [i:post_uid0]I[/i:post_uid0] find Tom Green amusing.[/color:post_uid0]

Sa'ar Chasm
12-02-2003, 11:09 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Oh good, you picked up on that. I was afraid people would think I find Tom Green amusing.[/quote:post_uid0]

He got his start in Ottawa. You probably know him personally.[/color:post_uid0]

FatMatDuhRat
12-06-2003, 06:58 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I once saw a video that featured some clips from
Tom Green's old TV show that he had in Canada
before MTV gave him too much money. That man
used to get sickeningly drunk & run around wearing
a woman's dress with makeup smeared on his face
while dragging along a dead horse's head behind him,
& he was screaming at the top of his lungs during
the whole time. (Wha-? You think I'm lying?)

I think I laughed for about a second before picking
up a heavy object and throwing it at my television.
:mad:

On a side note, [b:post_uid0]Zeke's 5ER[/b:post_uid0] was excellent! I really
liked the part where Archer called Trip "Sim" and
also the [b:post_uid0]B negative[/b:post_uid0] word play, as well as Archer
& T'Pol portraying Pinky & the Brain, and all those
Buffy & Simpsons references were great too!
[b:post_uid0]*thunderous appluase*[/b:post_uid0][/color:post_uid0]