PDA

View Full Version : December 6

Kira
12-07-2003, 02:29 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]New material today from a somewhat familiar face: guest writer Nic Corelli brings us Five-Minute "Obsession (../startrek/obsession.html)."[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
12-07-2003, 04:51 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Kirk: Mr. Spock, could this evil, supposedly intelligent bloodsucking cloud be able to hide from our sensors?
Spock: Only if it's an evil, supposedly intelligent bloodsucking molecular structure changing cloud.

Creature: Woohoo! Five redshirts! Happy 900th birthday to me!

McCoy: No, you're here because you're the only redshirt in history that has survived an away mission. And you have lines! We're going to study you!

Kirk: We have no choice but to unleash Josh Hartnett's acting skills upon the creature. Get me 40 Days and 40 Nights.
Spock: Captain, surely you're aware that, as Starfleet officers, we're not allowed to do that.
Kirk: Do what?
Spock: Use weapons of mass destruction.
Kirk: Aww....[/quote:post_uid0]
:lol:

[quote:post_uid0]Kirk: Set a pursuit course, and open hailing frequencies. (ahem) Listen to me. You're a cloud. Clouds are pretty. Pretty things do not kill people. Therefore, your entire existence is illogical. Come on now, self-destruct! [i:post_uid0]Self-destruct![/i:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
Heeheehee. :D

A very funny one, Nic. :D[/color:post_uid0]

Marc
12-10-2003, 04:20 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]McCoy: No, you're here because you're the only redshirt in history that has survived an away mission. And you have lines! We're going to study you! [/quote:post_uid0]

LOL! I never realized that about Garrovick![/color:post_uid0]

PointyHairedJedi
12-10-2003, 09:38 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I don't even remeber him. Still very funny though. More TOS fivers is always a good thing *hint hint*.[/color:post_uid0]

Celeste
12-10-2003, 11:50 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]cute avatar PHJ :D[/color:post_uid0]

PointyHairedJedi
12-11-2003, 01:57 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I am kinda pleased with it considering how little I know about creating graphics on computers, though it wasn't all that hard (apart from figuring out how to add that slight glow to the nose).[/color:post_uid0]

Nic Corelli
12-28-2003, 12:37 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0="PointyHairedJedi"]I don't even remeber him. Still very funny though. More TOS fivers is always a good thing *hint hint*.[/quote:post_uid0]
Not to worry... IJD already signed me up for "Whom Gods Destroy". I love that episode, it`s totally crazy, it will be [i:post_uid0]so much[/i:post_uid0] fun to spoof it, :D[/color:post_uid0]