PDA

View Full Version : February 6

Zeke
02-06-2004, 04:07 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]

Now for a special treat. Kira, as you know, has been busy like the dickens with her Master's program this year, but she recently found the time to five "Hide and Q (../nextgen/hideandq.html)." Enjoy![/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
02-06-2004, 04:51 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Worf: Oo, cookies.

Picard: [i:post_uid0]TEA, EARL GREY, HOT![/i:post_uid0] Q! This time you've gone too far! The line must be drawn here! Here, and no further!

Q: Join me, and we can rule the galaxy as... as... as a charismatic omnipotent being and his bumbling but charming sidekick!
Riker: That sounds a lot like the job I already have. At least according to the captain.

Picard: Well, Number One?
Riker: I didn't use my Q powers. Now people are dead.
Picard: And we're all very proud of you for that.[/quote:post_uid0]

Great stuff, Kira! Very funny all the way through! :D[/color:post_uid0]

taya17
02-06-2004, 05:03 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I'd quote the entire fiver here and follow it by a dozen :lol: s, but then I'd be accused of trolling.

Great fiver, Kira![/color:post_uid0]

Nic Corelli
02-06-2004, 06:43 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Oh my Lord! This is a [i:post_uid0]brilliant[/i:post_uid0] fiver! I can`t remember when I laughed so hard...

[quote:post_uid0]Data: The setting for this reality series appears to be the Napoleonic war.
Q: Well, I was just planning on a game of Risk, but now that you mention it, a real battle would be splendid! I think I'll be Napoleon.
Yar: That's pretty stu--
(FLASH)
Riker: Hey! What did you do to her?
Q: She's being penalized.
Worf: But I liked her as a woman!
(silence)
Worf: What? [/quote:post_uid0]

This has to be one of THE most hilarious jokes I`ve ever seen in a fiver, Â :lol: Â :lol:

[quote:post_uid0]Picard: I don't understand you, Q. Why this obsession with games, and historic battles?
Q: The battle of Waterloo doesn't interest you? Perhaps the Alamo? Or Wolf 359?
Picard: Wolf 359?
Q: It's on my "To Indirectly Cause" list. [/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Data/Q: Surprise! You have Q powers!
Riker: I do? Wow! How do I use them?
Data/Q: Just snap your fingers!
La Forge: Then what's with the ruby slippers he's wearing?
Data/Q: He's been wearing those all week.
[/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Riker: Sir, I feel like a complete idiot.
Picard: You are a complete idiot.
Riker: You're right. Maybe I'd be smarter if I grew a beard....
Picard: Don't be ridiculous, Number One. Hair has nothing to do with intelligence.
Riker: Hey, I offered to fix your little problem while I had Q powers.
Picard: Bite me.[/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Picard: I'm sure he'll be all right. Q only came to see Riker. He said he was interested in him.
Yar: And stranded the two of them on a remote planet? Does this mean Q's reality series is Queer Eye for the Bearded Guy now?
Worf: Commander Riker does not have a beard.
Yar: Yeah, but who knows if I'll get a shot at making that joke later. [/quote:post_uid0]

And this one too, Â :lol: Â :lol: Â :lol:

Also, Q Powers...Q Powers...Q Powers... :D :D[/color:post_uid0]

Marc
02-06-2004, 04:12 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]My favourite part is:

[quote:post_uid0]Riker: Well, everyone, I have summoned you all here to the bridge to let you know that I have Q powers, and am therefore superior to you puny mortals. Any questions?
La Forge: How can you be sure that this much power won't corrupt you?
Riker: Fool! Can't you see I'm far too powerful to be corrupted?[/quote:post_uid0][/color:post_uid0]

Sa'ar Chasm
02-06-2004, 05:27 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Picard: I'm sure he'll be all right. Q only came to see Riker. He said he was interested in him.
Yar: And stranded the two of them on a remote planet? Does this mean Q's reality series is Queer Eye for the Bearded Guy now?
Yar: Yeah, but who knows if I'll get a shot at making that joke later.[/quote:post_uid0]

I'd have to go with this joke and the penalised one as my personal favourites.[/color:post_uid0]

PointyHairedJedi
02-07-2004, 05:39 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I mayan have willan on-been laughing hysterically at that fiver.[/color:post_uid0]

NeoMatrix
02-07-2004, 09:15 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Excellent Fiver :D[/color:post_uid0]

ijdgaf
02-07-2004, 11:38 PM
[quote:post_uid0="Sa'ar Chasm"][color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Picard: I'm sure he'll be all right. Q only came to see Riker. He said he was interested in him.
Yar: Yeah, but who knows if I'll get a shot at making that joke later.[/quote:post_uid0]

I'd have to go with this joke and the penalised one as my personal favourites.[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Agreed. Great fiver, Kira.[/color:post_uid0]

Scooter
02-07-2004, 11:55 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I'd like to use my first post to the forums to say something very clever about how funny this fiver was. Um... you see...

crappit.[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
02-18-2004, 01:35 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Glad to see you back in the game, Kira. Great fiver. :D[/color:post_uid0]