PDA

View Full Version : March 24

Zeke
03-25-2004, 03:50 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]

Sorry, I'm still really busy and [i:post_uid0]just kidding![/i:post_uid0] Â There's a fiver today! Â The first Season 3 TOS fiver in who knows how long! Â Go read "The Mark of Gideon (../startrek/themarkofgideon.html)" by IJD.

Some quick stuff:
<ul> The forums (../forums) just hit 100 members again. Â Woo!
I got the new domain name today. Â After the discussion in the poll thread, I decided to go with fiveminute.net, and the registrar I picked was GANDI. Â The new address isn't online yet, but I'll let you know as soon as it is.
And hey, I just noticed something. Â The four latest fivers listed on the front page are from the first four Trek series, in order. Â This may [i:post_uid0]never happen again[/i:post_uid0]. Â Cool, no?[/list][/color:post_uid0]

Scooter
03-25-2004, 04:04 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Awesome fiver. Especially[quote:post_uid0]It burns! It burns![/quote:post_uid0] :D

Poor Jim Kirk, so susceptible to ruthless fiving.[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
03-25-2004, 04:16 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Spock: I beamed him down personally. James D. Kirk himself.
Hodin: D. Kirk himself? We didn't ask for D James Kirk. When R you going to send the right one?

Kirk: So what brings you aboard my kickin' bachelor pad with warp nacelles?
Odona: Is that what you call this place?
Kirk: Only recently.
Odona: I see. Well, one minute I was standing in an auditorium pressed against thousands of mindless drones, and the next minute I'm here. I really have no clue how I got here.
Kirk: Heavy metal and drugs can do that.[/quote:post_uid0]
:D[/color:post_uid0]

Nic Corelli
03-25-2004, 05:19 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]A wonderful fiver! I`d quote all of it, :D

[quote:post_uid0]Scotty: (over the comm) Could you repeat that, sir?
Spock: I said I'm on the bridge of the Enterprise.
Scotty: What, did some fan down there get the guts and resources to recreate the entire ship?
Spock: It sure seems that way, Mr. Scott.

[/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Kirk: I don't get it Spock. Nobody's taking my new middle name seriously. You even forgot it a couple of scenes ago.
Spock: Perhaps you should change it to something even more outlandish. Like Tiberius, or--
Kirk: Tiberius! Brilliant! Remind me to canonize that one sometime soon.
Spock: Will do.
[/quote:post_uid0]

A funny fiver? Yep - tee hee! :D[/color:post_uid0]

PointyHairedJedi
03-25-2004, 07:08 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Does this mean that Kirk ARE a Jerk after all?

It was funnier in my head.

Anyhoo, great fiver, IJD. TOS fivers are always eagerly welcomed.[/color:post_uid0]

Nan
03-25-2004, 08:47 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Very entertaining, IJD! :D

Heheh, Tiberius. Hehehenh.[/color:post_uid0]