PDA

View Full Version : May 2

Zeke
05-03-2004, 03:06 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]

Here's that Sci-Fiver I promised way back on March 30, before everything was delayed by the Cheese event and the server move. Scooter brings us his second and not last [i:post_uid0]Doctor Who[/i:post_uid0] fiver: "Earthshock (../scifivers/earthshock.html)."[/color:post_uid0]

Nic Corelli
05-03-2004, 05:35 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Wheee! A Doctor Who fiver!

(says someone who has never watched the series. still, wheee!)

[quote:post_uid0]Adric: Wait, there's a number on the side to call for service, and the country code is for Uranus.
Doctor: Not a word. Let's go!
Scott: Shouldn't we defuse the bomb first?
Doctor: Yeah, I hit the "off" switch. You guys coming?[/quote:post_uid0]

Heheheh :D :D[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
05-03-2004, 08:46 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Doctor: Look, if you're going to do Douglas Adams references, why don't you do it for the episodes he actually worked on?
Briggs: Where's the fun in that?
[/quote:post_uid0]
Heheheh. :lol:

Good one, [b:post_uid0]Scooter[/b:post_uid0].[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
05-03-2004, 01:07 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid5][quote:post_uid5]Robots: Hi, we've been trying to scare you away for weeks. Can't you morons take a hint?
Scott: Never!
Robots: Then we regret to inform you that we're now switching into DIEDIEDIE mode. Ready?
Scott: No.
Robots: Too bad.

Robots: DIEDIEDIE...
Doctor: Captain Kirk time. Hey robots! You can't protect the hatchway and yourselves at the same time!
Robots: Fzzzt.
Doctor: Yay me.

Nyssa: See? There is a bomb behind the hatchway. And it's ticking.
Doctor: You are so going to get left behind on a leper colony someday.

Berger: Captain, I've just had a sort of report thingy from Number Two.
Briggs: Oh dear, and me in the middle of my bath.
Berger: He says he's caught two prisoners in the cargo hold.
Briggs: Well that's nice. He's always wanted some.[/quote:post_uid5]
:lol:[/color:post_uid5]

SCMoll
05-03-2004, 03:46 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid14]Ooh, that was good. By a fortuitous coincidence, I watched "Earthshock" last night. It took me a little bit to pick up on the "Hitch Hiker's" references, but once I did there's only one word to describe this episode:

[img:post_uid14]http://www.users.muohio.edu/mollmasc/cyber.jpg[/img:post_uid14]
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>[b:post_uid14]EXCELLENT![/b:post_uid14]</span>[/color:post_uid14]

PointyHairedJedi
05-03-2004, 06:37 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]That was very, very funny indeed. Keep the [i:post_uid0]Who[/i:post_uid0] fivers coming![/color:post_uid0]

Scooter
05-04-2004, 01:44 AM
[quote:post_uid0="SCMoll"][color=#000000:post_uid0]Ooh, that was good. By a fortuitous coincidence, I watched "Earthshock" last night. It took me a little bit to pick up on the "Hitch Hiker's" references, but once I did there's only one word to describe this episode:

[img:post_uid0]http://www.users.muohio.edu/mollmasc/cyber.jpg[/img:post_uid0]
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>[b:post_uid0]EXCELLENT![/b:post_uid0]</span>[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]::rotfl::

Coincidence for me too--I just watched Tomb of the Cybermen last night--with commentary by the two companions, Frazer Hines and Deborah Watling!

EXCELLENT![/color:post_uid0]