PDA

View Full Version : May 18 and 19

Zeke
05-19-2004, 04:55 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]

Listing, listing, la la la la la....
<ul> I can post at TrekToday again! Just in time for the next fiver in Enterprise Week, "Chosen Realm (../enterprise/chosenrealm.html)."
More good news: the Save Enterprise Project has an inside source they're so confident about that they're declaring [i:post_uid0]Enterprise[/i:post_uid0] officially renewed (http://www.saveenterprise.com).
CLICK THEM!
More birthdays! Will it never end? Today is Merlin Missy's birthday (you remember her from the Farscape (../farscape) subsite), and for her I have The Top 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend is Zhaan (../top10/42.html). Happy birthday, Merlin! (As a little extra gift, here's a link to her site, Merlin's International House of Nuts (http://missy.reimer.com/merlin.html).)
[i:post_uid0]More[/i:post_uid0] birthdays! Will it never end? Today is also the birthday of nostalgia, who writes some fine ENT fic and is particularly fond of a certain Ensign. Here's The Top 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend is Hoshi Sato (../top10/43.html). Happy birthday, nostalgia! (And here's her site, nostalgia for an age yet to come (http://bitextual.gatefiction.com/nostalgia/) -- [i:post_uid0]man[/i:post_uid0] I wish I'd thought of that phrase.)[/list]

To get back onto a next-day updating schedule, this update will cover two days: the 18th (the T10 lists) and the 19th (the ENT fiver). This means that the May 20 update will actually be [i:post_uid0]seen[/i:post_uid0] on May 20. Shocking, no?[/color:post_uid0]

Scooter
05-19-2004, 05:25 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Phlox: Welcome to Sickbay. Mind the vampire mosquitos. What can I do for you?
Indava: I... um... this is really difficult for me to ask....
Phlox: Good. I enjoy watching people have trouble with things.
Indava: Would you perform... an... an ab...
Phlox: An absentee vote? Good gracious, you're right! The Denobulan election is this week and I don't even know what the issues are!
Indava: You're not making this any easier.
Phlox: I'm not trying.
[/quote:post_uid0]

Brilliant. Effing brilliant.[/color:post_uid0]

Derek
05-19-2004, 11:31 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]The absentee ballot is great! And of course, staring at the spheres too.[/color:post_uid0]

PointyHairedJedi
05-19-2004, 01:33 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I like them lists. Haven't read the fiver yet though - I haven't seen the episode in question yet. Thank you, Channel 4.[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
05-19-2004, 02:00 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid5][quote:post_uid5]D'Jamat: Sounds good. What's on the menu?
Archer: Religious friction. Then chili.

D'Jamat: Too bad. D'Jamat to Unfortunate Disciple: execute your prime function!
Unfortunate Disciple: Faulty! Faulty! Must... sterilize!

D'Jamat: How judgmental you humans are. Not at all like us. Now get to your quarters, you vile, inferno-bound sinners.[/quote:post_uid5]
:lol: :lol:

[quote:post_uid5]Archer: We will. I've assembled a think tank of the finest minds on Enterprise.
Tucker: Porthos, right?
Archer: And one of Hoshi's teddy bears.[/quote:post_uid5]
That one deserves separate mention. :lol:

[quote:post_uid5]Bobo: Squeek.[/quote:post_uid5]
Bwahahahahaha!

The lists were really good too. :D[/color:post_uid5]

Wade, The Sane Commodore
05-19-2004, 02:15 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]D'Jamat: (over the comm) Save us, hopefully-friendly alien ship! This is totally a real distress call!
Reed: They're losing life support. Not as fast as they'd lose it if you let me open fire, though.[/quote:post_uid0]

Classic![/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
05-19-2004, 03:08 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Wow, two Top 10 lists and a new fiver! Whee! :p
[quote:post_uid0]Archer: Don't feel pressured. What does the data tell us?
T'Pol: Among other things, there are 59 spheres in the Expanse.
Archer: Is there an 11 coming? Because I thought we got all those out of the way in "Carbon Creek."
-------------
Archer: Beam the crew aboard, but make sure they're unarmed.
T'Pol: Captain! You can't single these people out just because they're an alien species! That's racial profiling!
Archer: (sigh) Fine. Reed, search our crew too.
-------------
D'Jamat: Too bad. D'Jamat to Unfortunate Disciple: execute your prime function!
Unfortunate Disciple: Faulty! Faulty! Must... sterilize!

(BOOM)
-------------
D'Jamat: I sense that you've been having doubts lately.
Yarrick: Ahhh! How did you know?
D'Jamat: Your LiveJournal lists your current mood as "incredulous." Don't worry. We all have our doubts sometimes.
Yarrick: Whew.
D'Jamat: And you're so dead if you keep having them.
------------
Captain's Log: The Triannons are in the brig, and life on Enterprise is back to normal. Except for that aphrodisiac Phlox slipped into the anti-explosive gas. Thanks a lot, Phlox.
------------
Archer: Just one thing left to do. Archer to Mayweather.
Mayweather: (over the comm) Yes, Captain? I was just saying that --
Archer: Shut up. [/quote:post_uid0]
Great stuff. :D[/color:post_uid0]

admiral sab
05-19-2004, 04:30 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]LOL I saw this last night at Trektoday but I didn't see it here til this morning...Anyways, it's great! I still haven't seen the episode but I have it on my computer. GASP! yeah yeah...I will watch it and immediately delete. Seriously. My computer can't handle all the pressure, CAP'N! ok back to earth, great fiver Zeke!

Oh and Happy Birthday all and Hotaru!

Sab[/color:post_uid0]

Gatac
05-19-2004, 05:15 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]You do realise that the scene with D'Jamat telling his underling to blow up could just as well had a Chris Colorado reference, yes?

*crickets chirp*

Yeah, that's what I thought. But still quite nice.

Gatac[/color:post_uid0]

evay
05-19-2004, 08:43 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Tucker: Realm, eh? Run into any Sernaix?[/quote:post_uid0]

This impressed me primarily because I had to go look it up, and was doubly impressed to find it was a moebius cross-reference. Nice job!

[quote:post_uid0]
T'Pol: The blast penetrated bulkheads as far as Suder's quarters --
[/quote:post_uid0]

I SO love VOY references.[/color:post_uid0]

Zeke
05-20-2004, 03:27 AM
[quote:post_uid0="evay"][color=#000000:post_uid0]This impressed me primarily because I had to go look it up, and was doubly impressed to find it was a moebius cross-reference. Nice job![/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Thanks -- but how is it a Mobius cross-reference? I thought I was just referencing VS9 (for the like two people who would get it).

[quote:post_uid0]I SO love VOY references.[/quote:post_uid0]

I didn't know you were even a fan. Don't worry, I have no plans to stop. ;)[/color:post_uid0]