PDA

View Full Version : May 26

Zeke
05-27-2004, 04:40 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]

The countdown is over: here's Five-Minute "Countdown (../enterprise/countdown.html)." There are almost certainly errors in the fiver, because I'm in a [i:post_uid0]huge[/i:post_uid0] rush right now. Why? Because I haven't seen the finale yet and it's on tape and it's past midnight and my brother's home now and time is running out and I [i:post_uid0]GOTTA WATCH IT, DAMN YOU![/i:post_uid0]

Yeah, enjoy the fiver.[/color:post_uid0]

Alexia
05-27-2004, 07:09 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Arg, I keep reading the fivers before I've seen the episode! Stupid England being behind the US! OK, don't tell me what happens in the finale yet!

Good fiver, btw! :lol:

[quote:post_uid0]Reptile and Insectoid Ships: BRZAP BRZAP BRZAP
Sloth, Humanoid, and Aquatic Ships: KEEOO KEEOO KEEOO
Enterprise: SURPRISE LAUNCH FROM INSIDE AN AQUATIC SHIP!
Reptile and Insectoid Ships: Huh. That looked cool, but what was the point?
Enterprise: When you look that cool, you don't need a point. [/quote:post_uid0]

How true is that![/color:post_uid0]

Alexia
05-27-2004, 07:23 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]whoops! wasnt logged in! :stupid:[/color:post_uid0]

evay
05-27-2004, 09:14 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Tucker: I can wait. I seemed to get hammered a lot more back then. Embarrassments, humiliations, pokings, proddings, running around in underwear....
[/quote:post_uid0]

You ROCK, Zeke! :D Cheque's in the mail as we discussed.[/color:post_uid0]

Derek
05-27-2004, 11:20 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Great fiver! Nice DS9 references. I caught a few episode titles in there ("A Time to Stand", "Sons and Daughters"), Emissary references, good stuff.

And of course, Evil Female Borg Future Shapeshifter Queen Guy, though I guess that's not entirely a DS9 reference.[/color:post_uid0]

catalina_marina
05-27-2004, 12:51 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Dolim: We have... our ways.
Sato: Wow, this chair is so comfy!
Dolim: Oh yes. We have our ways.[/quote:post_uid0]
:lol:

[quote:post_uid0="Derek"]And of course, Evil Female Borg Future Shapeshifter Queen Guy, though I guess that's not entirely a DS9 reference.[/quote:post_uid0]
Three references in one title? Very nice. :D[/color:post_uid0]

admiral sab
05-27-2004, 12:56 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Archer: Why that one? Why not one of the other integral spheres?
T'Pol: Sphere 41 is a *definite* integral sphere. The others are indefinite.

LOL, now THAT was definitely unforgivable! ;)

Oh and good LOTR: TT reference...

Sab[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
05-27-2004, 02:03 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Lots and lots of good stuff in this one! :D

[quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: It appears that certain spheres are particularly integral to the anomaly system. Sphere 12, for example, is integral; Sphere -4.7 and Sphere π are not.
Tucker: We think if we go to Sphere 41 we can kill the whole ballpark.
Archer: Why that one? Why not one of the other integral spheres?
T'Pol: Sphere 41 is a definite integral sphere. The others are indefinite.

Sato: Comfy comfy comfy comfy....
Dolim: This is going too slowly. Prepare the Anti-Mental-Resistance Brainwash Parasites!
Sato: Oh no! What do they do?

Dolim: At last! Activate the weapon!
Reptile Xindi: Activating in 5... 4... 3...
Dolim: No, start the count higher. We need to give the enemy fleet time to arrive.
Enemy Fleet: Hello.
Dolim: Never mind.

Enterprise: SURPRISE LAUNCH FROM INSIDE AN AQUATIC SHIP!
Reptile and Insectoid Ships: Huh. That looked cool, but what was the point?
Enterprise: When you look that cool, you don't need a point.

Evil Transdimensional Being 2: Generating big honkin' anomaly....
Reed: A huge anomaly just appeared! It's killing ships and protecting the weapon! And it's... honking?

Reed: No tears for your commander?
MACO: We're too macho to cry.
Reed: Well, I'll be commanding you now.
MACOs: WAAAAAAAAAA![/quote:post_uid0]
:lol:

Didn't see any goofs other than the "over the comms" not being spelled out ;)[/color:post_uid0]

Wade, The Sane Commodore
05-27-2004, 03:14 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: No, don't leave. Come back. ...Trip!
Tucker: Wow... did you just call me by my nickname? Are we on a nickname basis now?
T'Pol: (sigh) You may call me Polly.[/quote:post_uid0]

Great fiver. Keep them coming.

[quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: I am considering joining Starfleet. I would of course require a special extra-form-fitting variant of the uniform.
[/quote:post_uid0][/color:post_uid0]

admiral sab
05-27-2004, 06:15 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Didn't see any goofs other than the "over the comms" not being spelled out[/quote:post_uid0]

Ohhhh.... so that's what otc stands for... thanks for the enlightenment!

Sab[/color:post_uid0]

Zeke
05-27-2004, 07:37 PM
[quote:post_uid0="evay"][color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Tucker: I can wait. I seemed to get hammered a lot more back then. Embarrassments, humiliations, pokings, proddings, running around in underwear....

You ROCK, Zeke! :D Cheque's in the mail as we discussed.[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]You know what's the best part? I think I killed you! I've been trying to get to TripHammered today and it's not working. I know there was no link in the 5MV copy of the fiver, but the Trek Nation copy linked you in the disclaimer, and TN has a [i:post_uid0]lot[/i:post_uid0] of traffic.

Enterprise Oddities, TripHammered... hmm, what ENT site will I kill next? :D[/color:post_uid0]

evay
05-27-2004, 09:03 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0="Zeke"]You know what's the best part? I think I killed you! I've been trying to get to TripHammered today and it's not working. I know there was no link in the 5MV copy of the fiver, but the Trek Nation copy linked you in the disclaimer, and TN has a [i:post_uid0]lot[/i:post_uid0] of traffic.

Enterprise Oddities, TripHammered... hmm, what ENT site will I kill next? :D[/quote:post_uid0]
Oh my god! You killed TripHammered! You [i:post_uid0]bastard![/i:post_uid0] :lol: I didn't even see the link in the fine print.

(I was wondering why the site went down a few hours ago...I'll reset it when I get home. Now I'm putting a stop on your cheque. ;) )[/color:post_uid0]

Scooter
05-27-2004, 09:29 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: No, don't leave. Come back. ...Trip!
Tucker: Wow... did you just call me by my nickname? Are we on a nickname basis now?
T'Pol: (sigh) You may call me Polly.

Woo hoo! The comfy chair... and aquamoot! (No Aquaman?)

hee hee hee hee[/color:post_uid0]

Marc
05-27-2004, 11:21 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: (sigh) You may call me Polly.[/quote:post_uid0]

LOL![/color:post_uid0]

Alexia
05-28-2004, 07:12 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Ohhhh.... so that's what otc stands for... thanks for the enlightenment! [/quote:post_uid0] Took me till the end of the fiver to work that one out too!! :lol:[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
05-31-2004, 10:49 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Sloth Xindi: Speak clearly and don't push them too much. The aquatics are powerful, but very slow to decide anything.
Archer: Got it. No wild Ent-ics.
Sloth Xindi: If you tree-t them right, you'll be fine.
--------------
Aquatic Xindi: <This matter will require deep thought. Call for Aquamoot!> [/quote:post_uid0] *chortle* *guffaw*

[quote:post_uid0]Dolim: At last! Activate the weapon!
Reptile Xindi: Activating in 5... 4... 3...
Dolim: No, start the count higher. We need to give the enemy fleet time to arrive.
Enemy Fleet: Hello.
Dolim: Never mind. [/quote:post_uid0] *snerk* *chuckle*
[quote:post_uid0]Evil Transdimensional Being: The battle is not going well. We must intervene.
Evil Transdimensional Being 2: Generating big honkin' anomaly....
-----------
Reed: A huge anomaly just appeared! It's killing ships and protecting the weapon! And it's... honking?
Archer: Damn! The sphere-builders just goosed us! [/quote:post_uid0] *snicker*
[quote:post_uid0]Hayes: It was... fun.... GAK! [/quote:post_uid0]Heheh.
[quote:post_uid0]Reed: Oh, shut up. You, you, and you, come with me. We're going on the last and most important leg of this mission.
MACO: Where to?
Reed: Technically? Disneyland. [/quote:post_uid0] :lol:

Aquamoot. Evil Transdimensional DS9 allusions. Starfish Destroyers. Heeeeehh heh heh heh. :D[/color:post_uid0]