PDA

View Full Version : June 2

Zeke
06-03-2004, 04:07 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]

"Harbinger (../enterprise/harbinger.html)" is now up. You should see the blurbs I rejected for this one.

And today being June 2, we all wish a very happy birthday to Kira -- DON'T WE? (glare) Seriously, there's a happy birthday thread here (http://www.fiveminute.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=307), so stop by. There'll be a present at 5MV from me (and not a Top 10 list for once), but it's part of an upcoming event, so you can't see it now.[/color:post_uid0]

Wade, The Sane Commodore
06-03-2004, 04:41 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Oh, Harbinger was awesome! I can't even narrow down my favorite lines!

[quote:post_uid0]Captain's Starlog: We're on course for Azati Prime. Our ETA is about three filler episodes. [/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Archer: Okay, I'll be on the bridge till he calms down. -- Of natural causes.
Phlox: Aw. [/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: Phlox makes these mistakes often. So does Mr. Tucker -- as you have learned, an amateur can make neuropressure very painful.
Cole: So you're going to fix it, ri-- AAAAAAAAAAAAA!
T'Pol: But nowhere near as painful as an expert can make it. [/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Unresolved Sexual Tension: GAK! [/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Phlox: Yes! YES! I knew it! Hahahaha! Record, my pretties, record![/quote:post_uid0][/color:post_uid0]

Gatac
06-03-2004, 04:58 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Pretty much my reaction. (http://www.cybertroncinema.net/superdeformers/galleries/least_wars/lw012.html)

Gatac[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
06-03-2004, 08:27 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Archer: Well, here it is. Open the pod door, Mal.
Reed: I'm sorry, sir, I can't do that. [/quote:post_uid0] :D
[quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: Welcome, so to speak. Before we begin, did Dr. Phlox give you anything for your headache?
Cole: He said it was an Advil, but then it started singing to me.
T'Pol: Let me see the container... "Made in Napannee." This is an Avril.
Cole: I was wondering why a pill would be wearing a tie. [/quote:post_uid0] :lol:
[quote:post_uid0]... a Hayesy shade of winter? [/quote:post_uid0]Oooo ...
[quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: It is time I told you something. Sim told me he loved me.
Tucker: Whoa. How do you feel about that?
T'Pol: Perhaps the sound of my robe dropping to the floor will answer your question.
Tucker: I don't get it. Is it subtle or -- MMMPH!
Unresolved Sexual Tension: GAK!
-----------------
Phlox: Yes! YES! I knew it! Hahahaha! Record, my pretties, record!
Sphere-Builder: This seems as good an opportunity to knock you out and escape as any.
Phlox: Sure, just a sec... there, I've got it on auto-record. Knock yourself out.
Sphere-Builder: I --
Phlox: You know what I mean. [/quote:post_uid0] :D and :D
[quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: Good morning after, Commander. I trust you are feeling Platonic; I certainly am.
Tucker: What? We can't just forget last night happened!
T'Pol: You're right. Now that I think of it, there was something else important in that conversation with Sim. I made him a promise.
Tucker: An' what promise would that -- SHEEEEEYYYAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGH!
T'Pol: I suggest you see Dr. Phlox. Crotches are among his specialties. [/quote:post_uid0] :O

Good again, [b:post_uid0]Z.[/b:post_uid0]
[quote:post_uid0] You should see the blurbs I rejected for this one. [/quote:post_uid0]I guess you'll have to let us have a peek at some of them, then, eh? :p[/color:post_uid0]

evay
06-03-2004, 09:15 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Nice internal continuity with the "Similitude" fiver, too. :) Loved the "2001" reference.[/color:post_uid0]

stripysox
06-03-2004, 09:40 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Awsome as always!

[quote:post_uid0]Archer: Tactical alert! Everyone stop what you're doing and get that alien before he destroys the ship!
Tucker, T'Pol, Reed, Hayes, Mayweather, and Sato: (over the comm) Um, this is a really bad time....
Archer: Too bad. Wait a sec -- Hoshi, why is it a bad time for you and Travis?
Sato: We're holding hands and calling each other "snoogy-woogums."
Archer: If this cutesy phase doesn't stop real fast, I'm going to need an Avril myself.[/quote:post_uid0]

Thats just to good!

Also its a personal joke, the fact that you put this up TODAY! Hehehe! Thankyou![/color:post_uid0]

Alexia
06-03-2004, 10:00 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Wow! Thats got to be one of the best ENT fivers yet :lol:

[quote:post_uid0]Archer: What was that a demonstration of, exactly?
Hayes: The inherent superiority of MACOs to the rest of you.
Archer: I wish you had let us pick our own representative.[/quote:post_uid0]
LOL
[quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: Welcome, so to speak. Before we begin, did Dr. Phlox give you anything for your headache?
Cole: He said it was an Advil, but then it started singing to me.
T'Pol: Let me see the container... "Made in Napannee." This is an Avril.
Cole: I was wondering why a pill would be wearing a tie.[/quote:post_uid0]
[quote:post_uid0]Captain's Starlog: We've gotten past the anomaly and resumed course. No, Travis didn't remember how. I had to listen to the Foo Fighters' "Learn to Fly" on repeat for a while.[/quote:post_uid0]
Nice one Zeke :D :lol:[/color:post_uid0]

Derek
06-03-2004, 11:38 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Phlox: T'Pol, Amanda Cole has been getting headaches lately. I think --
T'Pol: You're wrong. It has nothing to do with Trellium-D.
Phlox: That's not my theory.
T'Pol: Good. Because you could never prove it.[/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Hayes: You didn't schedule any. All you did was scrawl "RACHE" over a blank timetable. In blood.
Reed: It's German for "revenge."[/quote:post_uid0]
As a big Sherlock Holmes fan, I really appreciate this one.

[quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: Your fraternization with Officer Cole is appalling.
Tucker: Who's fraternizin'? She's a girl.[/quote:post_uid0]
Heh. First sinister and now this. I love etymology jokes.

Great fiver as always, Zeke.[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
06-03-2004, 04:00 PM
[quote:post_uid0="Derek"][color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Hayes: You didn't schedule any. All you did was scrawl "RACHE" over a blank timetable. In blood.
Reed: It's German for "revenge."[/quote:post_uid0]
As a big Sherlock Holmes fan, I really appreciate this one.[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]*snaps fingers*

[i:post_uid0]That[/i:post_uid0] was it. Thanks, [b:post_uid0]Derek[/b:post_uid0].[/color:post_uid0]

Zeke
06-03-2004, 08:33 PM
[quote:post_uid0="Derek"][color=#000000:post_uid0]As a big Sherlock Holmes fan, I really appreciate this one.[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Sweet, I was really hoping someone would pick up on that.

[quote:post_uid0]Also its a personal joke, the fact that you put this up TODAY! Hehehe! Thankyou![/quote:post_uid0]

Care to let me in on the joke?

[quote:post_uid0]Nice internal continuity with the "Similitude" fiver, too.[/quote:post_uid0]

Thanks. I've been doing a lot of that lately, i.e. references to gags from earlier fivers. The space bees may be my favourite 5ME running gag.

[quote:post_uid0]I guess you'll have to let us have a peek at some of them, then, eh? [/quote:post_uid0]

"T'Pol gives Trip the shaft"... "T'Pol comes on a Trip"... you get the idea.[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
06-03-2004, 09:24 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Reed: Heh heh heh. Hayes having a good idea. Very funny, sir!
Archer: I'm not joking.
(silence)
Reed: Well, I've always known I'd have to kill you eventually.

Hayes: You didn't schedule any. All you did was scrawl "RACHE" over a blank timetable. In blood.
Reed: It's German for "revenge."

Reed: I choose you as my partner and a poisoned lightsabre as my weapon.[/quote:post_uid0]
:lol:

[quote:post_uid0]T'Pol: I am a Vulcan. I possess superior strength.
Sato: Well, this is certainly the first I've seen of it.[/quote:post_uid0]
OUCH! :D

[quote:post_uid0]Reed: I'm watching you, Hayes. I'm watching you like Hawkins over there. And you will slip up soon.
Tucker: (offscreen) Ow! Hey, who left banana peels on all the floors?
Reed: Very, very soon.[/quote:post_uid0]
Heheheheh.

[quote:post_uid0]Reed: Cold, eh? Cold like winter? As in a Hayesy shade of winter?

Sphere-Builder: Fool. I am from transdimensional space.
Archer: What the -- I've never heard of that! Does it have to do with time travel? Is the future responsible for this?
Sphere-Builder: Don't be ridiculous.
Archer: Oh. Well, if you're such a normal, non-futuristic guy, why were you mad that we rescued you?[/quote:post_uid0]
:lol:[/color:post_uid0]

Scooter
06-03-2004, 11:15 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Very cool, very funny.

[quote:post_uid0]Hayes: You didn't schedule any. All you did was scrawl "RACHE" over a blank timetable. In blood.
Reed: It's German for "revenge."
[/quote:post_uid0]

Great ref. :)[/color:post_uid0]

Wowbagger
06-03-2004, 11:51 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Great fiver, as per usual, Zeke! I can't point to any specific lines because I'm about to read it, but it's a safe bet that it's as good as... [insert effective simile here].

The sudden jump in fiver postings has been excellent. Now I know what Porthos feels like when he eats too much cheese.

--
Wowbagger: The Infinitely Prolonged[/color:post_uid0]

Wowbagger
06-12-2004, 09:50 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Dang. I killed another thread. That makes five this month. *sob*[/color:post_uid0]