PDA

View Full Version : July 5

Zeke
07-06-2004, 03:22 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]

The [i:post_uid0]Doctor Who[/i:post_uid0] fivers continue! Scooter suggested I pull this one out because it's got the same setting as our last original Trek fiver, "Spectre of the Gun," and that seemed a good idea. Here's "The Gunfighters (../scifivers/thegunfighters.html)," Scooter's third contribution to our growing Who collection.

I have got a fun
update planned for tomorrow --
click here (http://www.halcyon.com/griffee/haiku/) for a hint.[/color:post_uid0]

Edited By Zeke on 1089084247

Standback
07-06-2004, 01:07 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Oh my dear lord.

Am I really ready to see Trek haiku by Zeke, Kira, and numerous insane resident forumgoers?

[i:post_uid0]HELL YES.[/i:post_uid0]

Or, something entirely different. That's good too. [i:post_uid0]::wanders off, whistling::[/i:post_uid0][/color:post_uid0]

Wowbagger
07-06-2004, 11:08 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Canada decides.
I find this very funny.
Ha ha. Zeke loses.

My God, if this is the best [i:post_uid0]I[/i:post_uid0] can do, I shudder to imagine the horrors unleashed by the 5MV staff. Back, humorous devils!

--
Wowbagger: Tried to register, but made some kind of mistake.[/color:post_uid0]

Nic Corelli
07-08-2004, 11:36 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Steven and Dodo: We're dressed up like cowboys!
Doctor: You look ridiculous.
Wyatt Earp: I agree. You're under arrest.
Dodo: Who are you, the marshal?
Earp: No, fashion police. You're being charged under Section 3 of the Marty McFly Act.
Steven: Aw, I wanna be a cowboy. (sings) "Git along little dogies..."
Earp: Great gravy, just go away.[/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Billy: You must be Doc Holliday's henchman.
Steven: I'm no gunfighter. I'd never even get near the spectre of a gun.
Billy: I don't believe you. All right, sucker, sing!
Steven: Aren't you supposed to be shooting at my feet?
Billy: That's "dance." But since you insist...

Steven: "O m' darlin', o m' darlin', o m' darlin' Clementiiiiiine...!"
Barkeeper: My brain is exploding! Make him stop!
Billy: Never! Bwhahahaha!
[/quote:post_uid0]

[quote:post_uid0]Chekov: What a crummy episode. At least ours had a cool hypnosis scene.
Steven: At least ours had sets.
Chekov: ...And endless, awful singing. We never did that.
Doctor: You're forgetting "The Way to Eden."
Chekov: I try to, anyway.[/quote:post_uid0]

Heehee, :D Very funny! Maybe one day I`ll even get the chance to *watch* this show.[/color:post_uid0]

PointyHairedJedi
07-09-2004, 03:55 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Hehehe. Very, very funny indeed, Scooter.[/color:post_uid0]

NAHTMMM
07-13-2004, 02:36 PM
[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Billy: Shame we don't know what he looks like. Barkeep, do you know Doc Holliday?
Barkeeper: Holliday... Holliday... Oh yeah, I remember. Elderly chap. Long white hair, pointy nose. Haven't seen him in six months.[/quote:post_uid0]
Heheheh.

[quote:post_uid0]Ike: Looking for Doc Holliday, la la la ... Hey, old timer! Are you the doctor who --
Doctor: Yes.
Ike: That was easy.
Doc: Glad I was still in back for that.

Doctor: Oh. Well, ignorant ruffian, clearly "DH" stands for ... er ... (points guns at Clantons) "Dis is a Holdup!"
Clantons: (gasp)
Earp: Nice save. Too bad holdups are illegal in this town. I shall have to ask you to accompany me to the station.
Doctor: It's a fair cop.

Phineas: Holliday and those Earps are gonna pay for killing my brother Tuna Melt.
Holliday: That Johnny Ringo's gonna pay for stealing my gal.
Ringo: They're all morons. I'm going to use the Clantons as bait, then fall on the Earps from behind. Everybody dies! Yeehah!
Steven: Note to self: Invent Kevlar. Immediately.

Billy: 'Tis a far, far better thing I do -- GAK!
Ringo: I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus's garden with -- GAK![/quote:post_uid0]
:lol: :lol:[/color:post_uid0]

mudshark
07-15-2004, 12:34 AM
[color=#000000:post_uid0]'Right, then. That was silly.

Imagine it would have been even better if I'd seen the ep in question. Will rectify at some point.[/color:post_uid0]