PDA

View Full Version : Share Your Dreams!

Ginga
07-31-2004, 06:34 PM
Go ahead! Share those really great dreams or those frickin' scary nightmares with us! :3 Just post your dream from last night and we can laugh at yo-... I mean... um...

Yeah, so my dream last night...

Um... 2 of my friends killed another one of my friends. It was disturbing. The end. O.o

Michiel
07-31-2004, 06:36 PM
The gerbil ate me. :shock: Actually, I never remember my dreams.

That's a pretty disturbing dream you had.

Vedra
07-31-2004, 06:55 PM
One time I had a nightmare that a vampire ate my dad while he was waxing his car,and then my bed caught on fire. In the dream.

Ginga
07-31-2004, 06:56 PM
One time I had a nightmare that a vampire ate my dad while he was waxing his car,and then my bed caught on fire. In the dream.

That reminds me of my dream... no... nightmare where a tiger ate my guinea pigs and my mom. @_@

OHH, and then there was the one about my birthday and a mob coming and killing everyone who was in our house... because my best friend's father joined a mob... and... God, it was horrible. However, at the end, Janeway came and gave me a reset button to fix everything. XD

Nic Corelli
07-31-2004, 07:55 PM
Funny story... last night I dreamed I traveled to, of all places, Canada, :mrgreen: And when I arrived, I realized my passport expired. Then I was walking through some corridor with some of my friends (that I never saw before, btw) and suddenly one character from Song of Ice and Fire appeared for no reason. Then I falsified my passport, :twisted: And that`s it. :mrgreen:

taya17
08-02-2004, 01:45 AM
I had a dream... a dream where I was empress of the world, and everybody was worshipping me, and I was rich and fabulous and had a whole harem of hot men and women and...

Oh, you mean those other kind of dreams. Geez.

PointyHairedJedi
08-02-2004, 02:23 PM
I can never remember the things, so they can't be that interesting really. Either that or my unconcious mind is blocking them out as a protective measure...

catalina_marina
08-02-2004, 04:06 PM
I don't know. I know I had some interesting dreams over the years, but I don't remember them anymore. I don't remember any recent dreams, either.

Ginga
08-03-2004, 06:08 PM
Last night I had dreams about...

1. School. I was in English with my idiot teacher... and I really don't remember much else.
2. Threshold. It was like, a sequel or something! There were giant lizard looking dinosaurs stomping around everywhere! :o
3. Oreos. I think I ate too many in my dream. It made me queasy. And it makes me queasy thinking about it... T_T

catalina_marina
08-03-2004, 06:24 PM
I think I had a "what if" dream. What if we had actually found the meet-up people? :roll:

Gatac
08-03-2004, 08:10 PM
I dream in action movies. Further details would probably disturb *your* dreams.

Gatac

PointyHairedJedi
08-03-2004, 09:07 PM
I think I had a "what if" dream. What if we had actually found the meet-up people? :roll:
Freaky. I have a vague memory of having one of those too. Except I think we were in Stoke. And my sister was there. It must have been very strange indeed.

Alexia
08-04-2004, 12:05 PM
I quite regularly remember my dreams, but they are always so weird I'm not sure you'd want to know! They are usually VERY vivid and realistic. To this day there are some things I am not 100% sure if they happened, or if i dreamt them!

NeoMatrix
08-04-2004, 01:37 PM
Have you ever had a dream where you were not yourself, like in a different body. And if so, were you in a body of the opposite sex?

Gatac
08-04-2004, 01:58 PM
No. Pretty much always me wearing my leather jacket and going Solid Snake on some bad guys.

Gatac

Ginga
08-04-2004, 07:12 PM
Have you ever had a dream where you were not yourself, like in a different body. And if so, were you in a body of the opposite sex?

I had a dream where I was B'Elanna once... O.o Everyone around me was getting assimilated to boot.

And Janeway got to keep her hair that time. o.O

Vedra
08-05-2004, 12:07 AM
Janeway,covered in Borg armor and implants and stuff...but still with a full head of that luscious red hair? I've found my new nightmare!

Ginga
08-05-2004, 12:12 AM
Janeway,covered in Borg armor and implants and stuff...but still with a full head of that luscious red hair? I've found my new nightmare!

*snorts* XD

It was scary, though. O.o But at least I didn't dream about Oreos... :S *feels queasy again*

Nic Corelli
08-05-2004, 01:31 AM
I once dreamed I`d gone mad and got locked up in a mental institution... :mrgreen:

Let`s see...

Who`s first with a snappy comment? :twisted:

Alexia
08-05-2004, 12:40 PM
This wasn't perhaps actually you remembering last weekend by any chance nic? :wink:

I had a dream where I was at a party in a large house with 4 or 5 floors. My friends were in a room on the bottom floor there were sloped floors between the levels. I kept walking up to the top floor then checking that all the people on the floor were OK at the party, then sliding down to the next floor, and checking on them. Then, when i reached the bottom floor i would start all over again, so i only got to see my friends real quickly before i moved on. (Janeway & Chakotay were on floor 2 having a meal, but i think that was because i read fanfic before bed!)

Then, when i finally finished sliding floors and checking on people and i could be with my friends, they told me they had to go coz it was too late.

Any idea what all that lot means? :wink: (That i'm a psycho is not a sufficiant answer!)

NeoMatrix
08-05-2004, 03:07 PM
It means you should not read star trek fanfic before bed, lol.

Sounds like the dream is telling you should not always be in a hurry to get somewhere. To spend more time with your friends, or you might miss out. Your friends will not always be there.

Alexia
08-05-2004, 03:13 PM
Yeah, probably! Not sure on the sliding though...!

Of course, it could have been the cheese before bed :wink: :mrgreen:

Zeke
08-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Off-topic comments....

Neo: What the--? Now your title makes even less sense! And there's not supposed to be any spoon!

Fuyu: What exactly are the "Zeeky words"?

Alexia: I love that icon linked in your sig. Just sayin'.

Sa'ar Chasm
08-05-2004, 07:04 PM
I had a dream once where I was eating guacamole Doritos in a pool.

I had never eaten guacamole Doritos prior to that (and after that dream I never wanted to).

My dreams rarely make sense, and I seldom remember them (which is probably for the best).

Ginga
08-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Fuyu: What exactly are the "Zeeky words"?

LOL, ever seen The Demented Cartoon Movie? (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/demented.html)

If you're going to watch it, you better set aside half an hour. :P

Alexia
08-06-2004, 07:33 AM
Off-topic comments....

Alexia: I love that icon linked in your sig. Just sayin'.

LOL, why thank you :mrgreen: See what happens when sunburn forces you to sit in front of your computer all day and play with gif animators and paint :lol: I wouln't be too worried about the content...i love children but I couldn't eat a whole one :wink: Maybe with the help of the sheep :wink:

Sa'ar Chasm
08-07-2004, 06:04 AM
I had a dream the other night that my wisdom teeth were falling out - just hanging by threads.

The really weird part is that I had them wrenched from my jaw several years ago.

Opium
08-07-2004, 07:08 AM
Hmmm, let me see...well, last night I dreamt my college classes had moved to a small island, where there were also grade 12 theatre classes. There was a small train going around the island. And I was to audition for a play in a ballet studio, but I could not remember the lower notes of the song, and kept singing in a monotone. Also, we had to rollerblade.

It was just a very odd dream.

taya17
08-08-2004, 01:56 PM
Last night Bruce Boxleitner appeared in my dream--again.

Bruce Boxleitner happens to be <a href = "http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/1384/Events/1384/BruceBoxle_Grani_385251_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Boxleitner,%20Bruce">this</a> guy (together with his wife Melissa Gilbert).

He's got a pretty-boy face, but he's not someone I want to appear in my dreams. Good lord *shudder* WHY?

I am terribly, terribly traumatized.

On the other hand, this isn't as bad as the time I dreamt that I was holding hands with the guy. I'm pretty sure I woke up screaming, or at least I started to when I woke up.

PointyHairedJedi
08-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Last night Bruce Boxleitner appeared in my dream--again.
Ah, this is interesting. It seems that perhaps Mia Furlan is not the object of your affections after all then, hmm? ;)

Nic Corelli
08-10-2004, 07:42 PM
It`s Mira, not Mia. :P :twisted:

catalina_marina
08-10-2004, 07:49 PM
And since 17 doesn't seem to be around...

*THWAPs PHJ*

Vedra
08-10-2004, 07:51 PM
When did Melissa Gilbert get so sexy?

catalina_marina
08-10-2004, 07:55 PM
Melissa Whobert? :roll:

Nic Corelli
08-11-2004, 12:33 AM
When did Melissa Gilbert get so sexy?

I wouldn`t know.

*THWAPS PHJ*

:twisted:

Opium
08-12-2004, 07:49 PM
Weird dream: Friend's band turned into Incubus, with posters up everywhere, and apperently I was stage manager or something, but I didn't feel like going to the show.

Erm, just felt like sharing.

Ginga
08-12-2004, 09:25 PM
I had a dream that I was in an ER and there were all these doctors around me... none of which looked like any of the cast of ER, unfortunatley... X_x. There was one doctor in front of me getting a needle ready and watching my heart monitor, and all of a sudden her face started to look panicked. I started trying to get up and I was yelling, "What!? What's wrong! What's happening!? Oh my God, am I dying!?" Then all the doctors swarmed on me trying to hold me down and make me feel better, somebody stuck a needle in me, and then I started blacking out because... well... I was dying. X_x

Then I commanded myself to wake up, whereupon I did wake up. I sat in bed for a while very disturbed before going back to sleep for another round of really weird dreams.

I seemed to be on a dreaming high last night. All I did was dream. Dream dream dream dream dream. :?

Somwhere in there I had a dream where Jadzia Dax came back to life... I've never even seen the episode where she dies. :?

MaverickZer0
08-13-2004, 04:39 PM
I had a dream where I was a cat-person...and this falls into the 'thinking you are an anime character in a dream' category, because I was Chaud in the dream....worst, I had to live with Lan for some reason...

But that's not the weirdest dream. I usually have a dream where I'm running around a high school with all these big white buildings trying to find my classes and I have no idea where they all are. And there's a huge clock on the front of the school. Which is weird, because my school is very small, and we have about half as many clocks as rooms.

Chaud_Blaze
08-15-2004, 05:26 PM
i once had a dream where i was in a chat room and nothing made sense and everyone was talking in a strange language and i couldn't make heads or tails of it oh wait sorry that was when i accidently entered an aol chat room sry nevermind. But Mav from an amatuer psychollogist point of view i would say you're having trouble facing reality but since i'm not an amatuer psychologist i'll go with you're totally loco

NAHTMMM
08-25-2004, 02:42 PM
Ick. ...Based on my dreams, one would think that Missouri's entrance ramps are flimsier than a rubber band and weigh about the same... o_O ...and for pity's sake, last night one was actually standing free at the upper end (they ALWAYS go from high to low in my dreams)! I saw it and wished they'd built it two or three feet closer to the local road, then fed myself some nonsense to the effect that it has to be a certain shape at the top and a certain distance from the local road so that the physics work out and the people who drive the high speed limit just go from the road to the ramp without a bump. As if having a gap between road and ramp were normal--I honestly believe my subconscious had completely forgotten that the things are supposed to be connected! :?

PointyHairedJedi
08-25-2004, 04:18 PM
I actually had one a few days ago that I remembered, the first time in ages. I was on this island, and everyone had to evacuate for some reason, and you could only take a few things. So everyone is headed for the harbour (which of course no-one leves next to) and some people went up this large hill (which was at the centre of the island) and started rolling cows down because they wanted to take them with them. Except the rolling cows started knocking everyone into the sea, because they weren't rolling down the right part...

It was rather strange.

Ginga
08-25-2004, 04:50 PM
I had a dream that there was a solar eclipse... and I sort of looked at it... so I was slowly going blind. :\

Nic Corelli
08-27-2004, 12:23 AM
I actually had one a few days ago that I remembered, the first time in ages. I was on this island, and everyone had to evacuate for some reason, and you could only take a few things. So everyone is headed for the harbour (which of course no-one leves next to) and some people went up this large hill (which was at the centre of the island) and started rolling cows down because they wanted to take them with them. Except the rolling cows started knocking everyone into the sea, because they weren't rolling down the right part...

It was rather strange.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the cow is back! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

taya17
08-27-2004, 02:13 AM
Ooh ooh ooh I never shared the dream which I had the other day... I dreamt that I was cryogenically unfrozen half a million years after the end of the B5 mythos. Apparently, the existence of the Universe As We Know It was in crisis and they were unfreezing all the old legends to help them tide through the difficult time. I was one of the "lesser legends" so my job was to help out the B5 crew when they got unfrozen, acclimatize them to the new environment and everything. So I got to take charge of Delenn. I was showing her around the city, and then we came to a courtyard full of people slow-dancing, and we joined them. We danced for a while. Then I told her I could fly, and I held tight to her and took off across the city, and she did that thing like Rose in Titanic. And then we went to fetch John, and I Transfigured her into a book so that I could carry her more easily (and surprise John when we found him).

The bizarre thing about this dream was that it was so vivid. When I woke up I could still feel the sensation of her cheek against mine as we danced... creepy, but in a nice sort of way.

Weird dream.

Ginga
08-27-2004, 02:20 AM
Muaha, last night I had a dream where I was watching this new anime on the computer, and it was very RPGish. These kids were trying to get to the castle where the big evil bad guy was. XP They were nearing the castle and noticing that it was being attacked. There was fire everywhere and lots of dead guards. :/ Then one of the kids points and yells, "Who the hell is THAT!?"

All the kids look at who's being pointed to... and they see a knight on a horse kicking some major bad-guy guard butt.

Then the knight turns around and smiles at the kids...

And it's Janeway! XD

Then my mom came and woke me up. :\

Ginga
08-28-2004, 06:23 PM
Last night I had a dream where Zeke took over the world, turned me into a cat, and taunted me with cat toys. X_x Honest to God. He lived in a huge castle, and I asked him what he would now do as king of the world. He said, "I'm going to sell the United States." And I think Nic was there too as his avatar with the big ears.

It was... odd. O_o

danieldoof
08-28-2004, 09:49 PM
and you are sure it was just a dream???? :twisted: :twisted:

Ginga
08-28-2004, 10:55 PM
Great, NOW I'm going to dream about nasty 'ships!

If I have a dream that REMOTELY resembles That Other 'Ship tonight, Vedra WILL die in the morning. I guarantee it.

Vedra
08-29-2004, 05:58 AM
I'm really scared now,I hope she doesn't have those dreams. >_O

Ginga
08-29-2004, 06:07 AM
I'm really scared now,I hope she doesn't have those dreams. >_O

You should be scared, you Pooney. XP

Scooter
08-29-2004, 06:59 AM
Most disturbing childhood dream, which, however is not Janeway-related that I can see:

A huge angry snake coiled up on my mom's sewing table. My dad killed it with his guitar.

I dunno what symbolism a five-year-old is capable of subconsciously, but I was traumatized by that nightmare for years afterwards.

Ginga
08-29-2004, 07:01 AM
That reminds me of a dream where a tiger escaped from the zoo and ate my guinea pigs and mother.

I woke up and cried.

...I was 13 at least. XP But it was SCARY.

PointyHairedJedi
08-29-2004, 06:46 PM
When I woke up I could still feel the sensation of her cheek against mine as we danced...
So, "dancing" is what they call it nowadays, eh? :wink:

Alexia
08-29-2004, 07:06 PM
Last night I dreamt that my mum was mad with me and took my car, because her car had apparently been confiscated, even though I could quite clearly see it outside our house...

Also, in the same dream, I dreamt I was out with my friends, and one of them had set up a small business selling mini torches to make some money, and she kept stopping to sell them to people when we were trying to go somewhere to eat...

It was very odd, but then all my dreams are :wink: :mrgreen:

taya17
08-31-2004, 12:50 AM
When I was five I had this nightmare about a horrible red-headed wolf that was lurking in our kitchen/bathroom extension. It traumatized me for a long, long time.

So, "dancing" is what they call it nowadays, eh? :wink:

WHAT? Pointy! DIE!

Vedra
08-31-2004, 06:24 AM
Teehee,Pointy's gonna die. Nyah-nyah.

Ginga
08-31-2004, 06:30 AM
*pulls up chairs and starts making popcorn*

NeoMatrix
08-31-2004, 02:48 PM
*sells tickets for the big event*

Alexia
08-31-2004, 03:12 PM
*Erects a shower curtain splash back for blood splatter*

PointyHairedJedi
08-31-2004, 09:39 PM
WHAT? Pointy! DIE!
You've got to catch me first. :P

I do remember one particularly vivd dream from a very long time ago (ten years or more) - I dreampt that I was went to pick up the full milk bottles from the doorstep, and when I came back in there was a giant python in the hall and I dropped the bottles, smashing them. For the longest time I was half-convinced that this had actually happened.

Ginga
09-02-2004, 06:53 PM
Last night I had a dream that the results of my EEG came back, and I was diagnosed with epilepsy. The doctors said it was so bad that I could never play video games ever again. Of course, being the kind, understanding, down to Earth person that I am... I refused to accept it. :P So, I went on this angry rampage throughout the house, and I eventually came to... a holodeck. I decided I was going to go in and play a game out of spite and to prove the doctors wrong. I go in and I play this game that sort of reminded me of Banjo-Kazookie...

Then I came out and I was fine, so I said, "HA! There. See? I didn't have a seizure while I was in there, therefore I do not have epilepsy."

I think at this point I "woke up" in the dream, and was like, "Whew! I don't have epilepsy!" Then it continued...

All of a sudden I saw Neelix running up to the holodeck doors with a pot of coffee, and he was saying something... to Captain Janeway who... suddenly appeared beside me or something. I was like, "Whoa! Cool! When did she get here!?" I tried to talk to her, but I guess she couldn't see me, because she said something to Neelix, grabbed a phaser rifle, and charged into the holodeck where she proceeded to kick some ass in some sort of training program. I followed her inside... and then I woke up. :P

Xeroc
09-02-2004, 10:27 PM
I thought I'd share this dream.

Have you ever had one of those dreams where you wake up, but you're still dreaming? Kind of like "Waking Moments (http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/VOY/episode/71727.html)" (VOY 182)

Well, I had this one where I was talking with a friend....

Then I woke up.

I got out of bed, looked out the window at a weird flash of light....

Then I woke up.

I then proceeded to get out of bed and get dressed, ready for the day, etc....

Then I woke up.

No, really, I actually woke up this time. It was kinda freaky, and I was thinking "am I still awake"? (yeah, I was pretty tired, Okay?) I was actually awake, but still kinda weird.

Opium
09-02-2004, 11:16 PM
I had a very random dream. It included the Olympics, with some odd sports (like swimming and then having to walk on the floats that seperate the lanes), the PNE, monster truck racing (I've never even watched it on TV! ), a murder mystery movie, a weird old house, and a weird old hotel. The plot made no sense whatsoever.

There is a Calvin and Hobbes strip about random dreams...one where Calvin's "neurons" run around and try to find some movie reels to play for Calvin's dream. They find a bunch of random ones. Hehe, Calvin and Hobbes has a strip that is good for almost any situation...

Ginga
09-04-2004, 01:53 AM
So, last night, I had a dream that really sucked. I had to get up early for my CAT scan. Then I had to go to the mall with my mom to look for clothes, and I complained the entire time because I hate shopping for clothes. Then when we got home my mom found a letter on the door from our landlord that said our mailbox was broken into. Then my friend Katie called to tell me that Tea At Five had been cancelled and we now had nothing to look forward to when school started. Then I couldn't take it anymore, and I just started bawling right into the phone.

Oh, wait.

That all actually HAPPENED today.

I just amuse myself by PRETENDING it was a dream.

*continues moping*

catalina_marina
09-04-2004, 08:47 AM
Aw...

*Hugs Fuyu*

PointyHairedJedi
09-04-2004, 09:21 AM
If it'll make you feel any better, you can set the hamster thing on me.

catalina_marina
09-04-2004, 10:57 AM
But it already ate you! :roll:

PointyHairedJedi
09-05-2004, 12:44 PM
Since when have I let a little thing like that get in the way? :roll:

Ginga
09-05-2004, 09:23 PM
Teehee, thanks guys. But the kitty has had its fill of PHJ. :P Also, it wasn't cancelled. Just postponed. How silly I am. ^^;;;

PointyHairedJedi
09-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Now I'm gonna think of Josie whenever I see the hamster thing.... Ah well.

Ginga
10-31-2004, 08:32 AM
Thread revival, yay.

So last night I had a dream where I got to interview Kate Mulgrew. It was very awkward because I was so nervous. ^^;; She tried to make me feel better, but it didn't really work. XD

Then I was "watching" a very disturbing looking episode of CSI... Miami. :P I don't even know how to describe what made it so disturbing, but it was creepy.

Priest
10-31-2004, 03:47 PM
Was it all Horatio, all the time? That would creep me out.

Chancellor Valium
10-31-2004, 05:06 PM
My dreams are so wyrd....I wouldn't want to bore you with them.....

Ginga
10-31-2004, 05:27 PM
Was it all Horatio, all the time? That would creep me out.

Holy crap, you're the second person that's said Horatio is creepy. I don't think he is, I think he's cool! XP

But, no. I remember seeing him in it, but I was mostly watching the flashback to the murder and... O_o

Chancellor Valium
10-31-2004, 05:34 PM
My latest strange dream involved myself and some friends breaking into our old headmaster's sitting room and then having to buy a rug and put it back in the room in order to be forgiven (passing through traditional paper-walled japanese hotels, and Boots pharmacy and optician's departments on the way) and then, in the desert evening, building the Great Pyramid with metal blocks using R2 droids......

Ginga
10-31-2004, 07:59 PM
OH! I remember my dream from last night now.

I think I was suddenly stuck in an episode of CSI (although it wasn't actually a real episode, and I saw no CSI's in the dream. XP) and the only way for me to get out of it was to finish the story. Of course, I had to do this without dying, or else I'd die for real.

I'd been kidnapped by a family, there was the father, the mother, and their two daughters. They took me to their house, and I was supposed to live with them forever because now I was their third daughter. Well, at one point the father left, and gave his gun to the mother to make sure I wouldn't get away.

I talked to the daughters and found out they weren't actually the couple's daughters; they'd been kidnapped, too.

Then I had a hunch and cautiously went to go talk to the mother. "What do you want?" she asked, pointing the gun at me. I looked at her and I said, "Are you really his wife?" She was silent for a moment and then she said, "...no." Then I was like, I knew it!, and I said, "So you were kidnapped, too." She said yes. Then I asked her if she would give me the gun so when the "father" got back home, we could all try and escape. It took a bit of persuasion, but eventually she handed over the gun to me.

As if on cue, "Daddy" comes back home, and he's like, "What the hell is going on!? What did you do!?" He grabs a gun and points it at all of us, but I point the gun I have, too. He tries to fire at us, but I'm quicker and I start shooting him like there's no tomorrow. He's really weak now, and then his son comes downstairs. (I'm not quite sure where the son came from) and he's got a gun, too. He says, "I'll help you, Dad!" and he starts shooting. I get him in the head, and he dies. Then the dad gets really mad and starts shooting again, but I keep on shooting, and eventually he dies.

Then I realize I'd done it, the story was over, and then I got to see what happened to the "mother" and the "daughters". They all went home to their real families, and they lived happy lives.

Then as I saw everything fading away, I woke up.

The end of a really long post. O_o

Vedra
10-31-2004, 09:25 PM
Holy Crisco! That's an awesome dream.

Last night I dreamed I had enough money to go back to France...but it was all fake...

It was sad.

Priest
11-01-2004, 08:42 AM
You have strange dreams, Ginga.

I can't remember the majority of my dreams. Thoguh I think last night's dream involved the Legend of Zelda, because a few friends and I were talking about rping in LoZ.

And Horatio is creepy because all he gets are corny lines that make you go "...what?" and stare for awhile. Grissom is so much cooler.

Vedra
11-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Horatio can go suck an egg!

I just had a dream,and the whole dream was I was cooking boiled eggs, and when I finally finished, the idea of eating boiled eggs made me puke.

Stupid,huh?

Priest
11-01-2004, 05:42 PM
Just a bit.

Alexia
11-01-2004, 07:12 PM
I had a dream last night that I was being attacked in my road and there was a guy chasing me with a gun, but it was alright because when I got to my house my dad had heard me screeming for help and came and chopped their heads off with a hedge strimmer...

...then we were in the hospital coz we had both got a bit hurt in the incident and no one would treat us, so some important doctor said to a nurse, "Do you know who these people ARE?", like we were really important, and then they treated us.

But as I say, I have weird dreams and no one should really pay any attention to them :wink:

Zeke
11-02-2004, 05:37 AM
I have dreams, but life has crushed them all.

Vedra
11-02-2004, 08:17 AM
Did someone say LiveJournal?

Opium
11-02-2004, 10:48 AM
I've been having random theatre dreams, but then I don't remember then, and they sort of blend in with my real life right now, which is all theatre and more theatre, some which is dreamy, and some of which is nightmarish.

Sheesh, I mean, if the stage manager tell me not to come and I am needed, the SM should suck it up and call me in! Really!

MaverickZer0
11-02-2004, 09:00 PM
Yeah, okay...I'm not going to detail my dream ...let's just say it played kinda like one of my conspiracy fanfic...and it was very real...

Is it just me, or do I never seem to be myself in any of my dreams?

KillerGodMan
11-09-2004, 03:34 AM
I had a dream that I was in some kind of Movie about Video Games, and the theme for the movie was Teenaged Wasteland O_o Weird huh?

Opium
11-09-2004, 07:41 AM
Stage Mananager=really nightmarish nightmares

Although it DOES seem to be getting better!

AKAArzosah
11-09-2004, 08:02 AM
You know that episode of Futurama where their dreams are advertisements? That was me last night. First up: M&M's 'Liquid Chocolate', like nutella, only M&M's (it's also non-existant) and next there was an ad for clothing, only it was PINK and it was SHORT and I would never wear it in a million years.

Opium
11-09-2004, 10:48 AM
OOO! OOO!

Did anyone catch Ralph's opium trip dream on the Simpson's Halloween Special XV?

Hotaru
04-13-2005, 05:48 AM
And now to sort of revive a dead thread...

Last night I had a dream. About 5MV. I was on the computer, and the main page had been updated! It was all back to normal, and Zeke had fully fived the complete 4th season of enterprise. Then I woke up. It was weird.

The End. <---I dunno why.<---again, I dunno why.

Draknek
04-14-2005, 12:04 AM
I remembered a very small part of a dream about a week ago.

I was on a date (shocking enough on its own) and my date asked me to explain binary to them.

It's worrying.

Hotaru
04-14-2005, 01:25 AM
I remembered a very small part of a dream about a week ago.

I was on a date (shocking enough on its own) and my date asked me to explain binary to them.

It's worrying.

Yes, vhat this means is that you vould like to meet a voman that finds binary interesting. Or, you are CRAZY.

/badfreudaccent

KillerGodMan
04-14-2005, 02:33 AM
I had a dream, where I wsa out walking my dog, and someone came up to me and gave me tickets to see U2 in Ottawa.

Then I woke up

And everything was virtual.

Then I woke up

and I was fluent at speaking french

and then I woke up (for real this time)...
In French Class O_o

Never. EVER. Fall asleep in french class!

Chancellor Valium
01-21-2006, 05:03 PM
I recently had a part-dream in which terrorists overran britain in something which appeared to be a camper van. The army fought them from the fortress somewhere between Birmingham and Newcastle, and retreated into the rushes just north of the border with Scotland. The terrorists then destroyed all major monuments in Britain and France, and were destroyed by the army who were hiding in rushes just across the border in Scotland...

Wyrd, huh?

e of pi
01-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Yep, but not as wierd as my wierdest. In fact, it was wierd because of how normal it seemed. In the dream, I woke up went to school, came back home, did my homework, watched TV, then fell asleep. Naturally, when I woke up the whole thing had been imaginary. Go figure.

Chancellor Valium
01-21-2006, 05:21 PM
Yep, but not as wierd as my wierdest. In fact, it was wierd because of how normal it seemed. In the dream, I woke up went to school, came back home, did my homework, watched TV, then fell asleep. Naturally, when I woke up the whole thing had been imaginary. Go figure.

Disturbing, certainly. Wyrd, though? Hmm...

e of pi
01-21-2006, 05:26 PM
What's the difference between wierd and wyrd anyway?

whoiam
01-21-2006, 05:27 PM
4 or 5 centuries.

e of pi
01-21-2006, 05:30 PM
Ah. Just checking.

Chancellor Valium
01-21-2006, 06:10 PM
It's just that it's too much effort to spell it the other way...

e of pi
01-21-2006, 06:21 PM
Not really.