PDA

View Full Version : New Line of Talking Voyager Figures

Vedra
08-25-2004, 05:03 AM
I was bored,and Ginga thought these were funny.

Today we offer this new,limited edition Tom Paris talking action figure! He says lots of your favorite lines from the show,such as,"I have to dump a warpcore.","Hey B'elanna,I replicated you a thong." and "Remember that one time we had sex as lizards? Let's never speak of it again."

Today we have a special half price on this one of a kind talking Harry Kim doll! He's half the size....CUZ HES ASIAN! He also talks,let's take a listen: "Ma'am." "Ma'am?" "Captain?" "Aye,Captain." "What,no pip AGAIN?!"

Check out this awesome new Seven of Nine talking doll! We realize she's naked,but otherwise,we would've had to paint her suit on. Let's check out what fun phrases she has to say! "You may touch my breasts,Naomi Wildman." "Use of protection is futile,Harry Kim." and "Turn down that damn radio,Borg Kids,mommy's got a 'male visitor.'"

How about this talking Chakotay action figure,that says so many of your favorite phrases,such as "Something wrong,Kathryn?","Let me pilot the shuttle,Tom." and "I glued myself to the chair again."

B'elanna doll that talks. Let's listen....announcer duty is sooo tedious. "We're shorthanded...where's Carey when you need hi-Oh...right...",you may remember this scene from season 4..."This isn't a pregnancy coat. I'm not actually pregnant.",and this later one from season 7. "This is a pregnancy coat. I'm actually pregnant."

And finally,Captain Kathryn Janeway,who needs no introduction...take it away,Kath! "Oh,Chakotay,I love you too...you remind me so much of Molly." "Admiral,I swear I did not break the Prime Directi-*snort* HAHAHAHAHAHA,oh...oh..my sides...Ahem. I'm sorry,can I try that again?" "Coffee,black....no,no,not toffee,I said coffee! AAAAAHHHH!!!!*squish*" "Ah,my lucky teacup....*smash* Haha,that wasn't my favorite teacup,NATCH!"

Ginga
08-25-2004, 06:09 AM
*rolls on the floor laughing hysterically. Again*

Now, about how many Poonies would these things cost? :D

danieldoof
08-25-2004, 09:46 AM
hey that's great

do another one :D

catalina_marina
08-25-2004, 10:28 AM
I want one! :D

Hell, I want the whole set! :D

NAHTMMM
08-25-2004, 02:45 PM
"I glued myself to the chair again."
:D :D

"Admiral,I swear I did not break the Prime Directi-*snort* HAHAHAHAHAHA,oh...oh..my sides...Ahem. I'm sorry,can I try that again?" "Coffee,black....no,no,not toffee,I said coffee! AAAAAHHHH!!!!*squish*"
:D

Now why can't they offer some of these for sale? ;)

PointyHairedJedi
08-25-2004, 05:16 PM
What about an Enterprise set? :D

Cheap As Free Figurines (a subsiduary of Cheap As Free Toys) is proud to announce that it is announcing the announcement of a new line of posable, talking Star Trek figurines from the fifth show in the franchise, Enterprise. Each one is totally lifelike, hand-painted, and made from durable Plastick™, guanteed to last a lifetime*!

*By reading this note you void any and all guarentees made by Cheap As Free Toys in perpetuity, in this universe or any other.

The product line-up -

Captain Archer in duty uniform w/ phase pistol.
Archer's phrases:
"Hah! You punch like a little girl! Harder, I say. Harder!"
"Porthos, stop humping the Ambassador's leg at once!" (Note: Humpin' Porthos set is sold seperatly)
"Dammit, Ambassador Soval, stop trying to shove your principals down our throats! Why can't you let us shove our pricipals down the throats of others in peace?"
"You may have won this round, Aibo, but we'll find you yet..."

Admiral Forrest in duty uniform w/ desk.
Forrest's phrases:
"Jon, I've got some bad news."
"I'm afraid I've got some bad news, Jon."
"The news isn't good, Jon."
"Jon, Soval wants a word."

Commander Charles "Trip" Tucker III, in duty uniform w/ phase pistol. Shirtless version also available.
Tucker's phrases:
"Mmmm, pecan pie."
"Mmmm, alien babe."
"Mmmm, naked T'Pol."
"Mmmm, warp seven."
Model also includes a chip which allows it to generate random technobabble phrases from a combination of twelve different terms, e.g. "Captain, the warp matrix buffer is about to destabilise."

Doctor Phlox, in standard clothes w/ Creepy Smile™ expression, small animal cage and pimp hat.
Phlox's phrases:
"Captain, I really think this slime deserves a chance. It could someday become more highly evolved than this planet's more numerous occupants - I don't think it's right to cure them of that fatal plague. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
"Now, don't worry crewman. These Tarkalian leeches will soon have you sorted out. And they are so tasty too!"
"I'm afraid Decon Room 6 isn't available yet, but in the meantime I can offer you a live video feed from Hoshi's quarters..."

Lieutenant Commander Malcolm Reed, in duty uniform w/ Honkin' Big Phaser Rifle.
Reed's phrases:
"I think we should blow them up, sir."
"Hey, who wants a game of 'toss the photon torpedo warhead'?"
"I don't like the look of it, sir. It's too quiet. There should be more screams, phaser fire and stuff exploding if you ask me."
"You know, I don't like the way that Aibo is looking at me..."

Subcmmander T'Pol, in duty catsuit w/ tricorder and phaser pistol.
T'Pol's phrases:
"Sweet Mother of Surak, I need a fruit pie!"
"Humans.... don't not un dis non-suck."
"The Vulcan Science Directorate has determined that chilli jokes are not funny."
"Kiss me, Trip!" (In some early units this was "Kiss me, Jonathan!", but these defective units have since been recalled until the producers change their minds again.)

Anyone else care to sugest some? :D

Alexia
08-25-2004, 05:32 PM
Admiral Forrest in duty uniform w/ desk.
Forrest's phrases:
"Jon, Soval wants a word."

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA! :lol: So true...:mrgreen:

danieldoof
08-25-2004, 05:40 PM
that is soooo coooool

I want more

and I want it now

mudshark
08-25-2004, 05:57 PM
And finally,Captain Kathryn Janeway,who needs no introduction...take it away,Kath! "Oh,Chakotay,I love you too...you remind me so much of Molly." "Admiral,I swear I did not break the Prime Directi-*snort* HAHAHAHAHAHA,oh...oh..my sides...Ahem. I'm sorry,can I try that again?" "Coffee,black....no,no,not toffee,I said coffee! AAAAAHHHH!!!!*squish*" "Ah,my lucky teacup....*smash* Haha,that wasn't my favorite teacup,NATCH!"

Captain's Log: Oh boy oh boy oh boy, a nebula! N-E-B-U-L-A! As we all know, I could say "nebula" all day....

Zeke
08-25-2004, 07:12 PM
Forrest's phrases:

Admiral Forrest: the opposite of Professor Farnsworth.

Ginga
08-25-2004, 07:16 PM
"Mmmm, warp seven."

Bwahaha! XD

PointyHairedJedi
08-25-2004, 09:02 PM
Admiral Forrest: the opposite of Professor Farnsworth.
I'm holding out for him to say "Sweet zombie Surak!" at some point. :D

Nic Corelli
08-26-2004, 03:39 AM
You may touch my breasts,Naomi Wildman."

GAHAHAHAHAHAH!

And finally,Captain Kathryn Janeway,who needs no introduction...take it away,Kath! "Oh,Chakotay,I love you too...you remind me so much of Molly." "Admiral,I swear I did not break the Prime Directi-*snort* HAHAHAHAHAHA,oh...oh..my sides...

Heeheehehehehehehe.... :D :D :D

Subcmmander T'Pol, in duty catsuit w/ tricorder and phaser pistol.
T'Pol's phrases:
"Sweet Mother of Surak, I need a fruit pie!"
"Humans.... don't not un dis non-suck."

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaah! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Vedra
08-26-2004, 04:58 AM
Aww,thanks Nic,and everyone else.

Xeroc
08-27-2004, 11:09 PM
Yes, Tarn-Vedra, they're hilarious!