PDA

View Full Version : August 30

Zeke
08-31-2004, 04:11 AM
Zeke's Better Judgment: Now aren't you glad you didn't promise anything yesterday?

Shut up, better judgment.

Zeke's Better Judgment: How many times before have you promised "tomorrow" and then had RL crop up? This is a better way. No shame, no blame.

That's lame.

Zeke's Better Judgment: Don't flame.

All the same, here's what's up this week. On Thursday I'm moving to Waterloo to start my Master's in math. Moving will keep me busy until Sunday at least, so I've asked Kira to handle the updates, and she's accepted. Boy howdy has she accepted. See, she's going to publish something BIG. Something she's been sitting on for a long time, waiting for the right moment -- and having seen it, I guarantee you don't want to miss it. So mark your calendars, because sometime between Thursday and Sunday the roof gets blown clear off.

Meanwhile, I'm going to make the best of my two remaining Ottawa updates. Tomorrow you'll be getting at least one new Original Series fiver, and on Wednesday the eTrektion continues, with not just an article but the first few candidate profiles. Be there or "E<sup>2</sup>."

Michiel
08-31-2004, 09:38 AM
For a moment I thought you were giving us a hint on what's coming, but then I realised E-squared is already fived. :)

Well, can't wait.

Good luck with your studies, Zeke!

PointyHairedJedi
08-31-2004, 09:33 PM
Zeke's Better Judgement? Zeke, stop lying to yourself and acknoledge the truth. Let all your Zeke's out - you'll feel the better for it, I promise.

;)

Xeroc
08-31-2004, 10:47 PM
Cant Wait! :)

FatMatDuhRat
08-31-2004, 10:49 PM
So... you're moving, eh?

Are you moving on up...
...to the Upper East side?
Finally get a piece of the pie?
*hand Z a slice*