PDA

View Full Version : September 12

Zeke
09-13-2004, 04:23 AM
As promised, here are subsite FAQs for 5MST (../about/5mst.html), 5MNG (../about/5mng.html), and 5MD (../about/5md.html), by IJD, Marc, and Derek. I've also done 5MS (../about/5ms.html) to complete the set (including a pun I know somebody's gonna kill me for).

I'm clearly behind on the schedule I outlined in Thursday's post, so here's an updated version. Tomorrow and/or Tuesday will be the TJI candidate profiles; Wednesday will be the new Sci-Fivers minisite. As for Version 4.0... I'm going to have plead temporary insanity here, because I have no idea how I thought I was going to get that done by the 15th. I'm not even going to make an estimate right now, because I need to find a new graphics program, and that could take either a short or a long time. (If it's one I need to buy, for example, I'll have to wait until I have the funds.) I'll keep you posted about the 4.0 work.

mudshark
09-13-2004, 05:03 AM
(including a pun I know somebody's gonna kill me for).
Would that be a particular somebody, then?

Nan
09-13-2004, 05:35 AM
I will if no one else wants to. :mrgreen:

"All over the plays." So wrong. X(

mudshark
09-13-2004, 07:07 AM
Aaaah, that was pretty benign, really. When Zeke said he expected to be killed for it, I was expecting something painfully bad -- you know, kill-worthy. :D As it was, my pun detector didn't even go off on the first skim-through, and I had to go back and recalibrate. :wink:

PointyHairedJedi
09-13-2004, 12:22 PM
So, he's still got a plan. It's just not quite the same plan as before. :P

Draknek
09-13-2004, 07:28 PM
So, he's still got a plan. It's just not quite the same plan as before. :P
If this is from someone whose aim is true, I'd hate to see a drunk guy shooting a target from 50 yards...

Erm, can someone explain the pun to me? I think it's gone right over my head.

Re: graphics programs, I think you might as well try the GIMP, as it's free, and see if it fits your needs.

Alexia
09-13-2004, 08:38 PM
Erm, can someone explain the pun to me? I think it's gone right over my head.

Oh, so it wasn't just me? Oh good :mrgreen:

Zeke
09-15-2004, 03:22 AM
"All over the plays" -> "All over the place."

Nan
09-15-2004, 03:47 AM
Don't blame them, Zeke. They're but children, really. ;)

Alexia
09-15-2004, 05:38 AM
"All over the plays" -> "All over the place."

Ah. Now I get it.

I don't think it works as well with a British accent...Or maybe it was just me! :wink:

Sa'ar Chasm
09-15-2004, 01:29 PM
I don't think it works as well with a British accent...Or maybe it was just me!

For that you want "All over the plaice".

/Fawlty

Chancellor Valium
09-15-2004, 06:46 PM
Ahh...Fawlty Towers.....such a lovely view of Torquay......:D
"He's Saused! The herrings! He's Pottied the shrimps!"
etc etc....