PDA

View Full Version : September 13 and 14

Zeke
09-14-2004, 05:46 AM
I said they'd be Monday or Tuesday; instead, they're Monday and Tuesday, to get me back on a current-day updating schedule. The first eTrektion Candidate Profiles are here! First to be profiled are Kevin Sorbo (../thisjustin/cp1.html), Stephen Hawking (../thisjustin/cp2.html), and J. J. Abrams (../thisjustin/cp3.html). Special thanks to Nan for creating the Candidate Profiles logo.

mudshark
09-14-2004, 07:44 AM
Kevin Sorbo

References: Lucy Lawless, Lisa Ryder, Gordon Michael Woolvett, Robert Hew-- no, wait
:mrgreen:
Stephen Hawking

Five-Minute History of Time: Give me a minute... okay. Here's a BASIC outline.
:znerk:

I don't know anything about J.J. Abrams, either. :|

danieldoof
09-14-2004, 08:06 AM
10 Big Bang: BANG!
20 Stars and Other Astronomical Objects: (exist)
30 Billions of Years: (pass)
40 Stars and Other Astronomical Objects: GAK!
50 Big Crunch: CRUNCH
60 GOTO 10 :D

Closing Statements: I am... Hercules! :P

loooooool

evay
09-14-2004, 01:11 PM
Hawking's got my vote out of these three. Bring on the next crop! :twisted:

Hotaru
09-14-2004, 02:06 PM
I love the J. J. Abrams profile! Out of the other 2 Hawkings has got my vote, but I'm swinging towards Sorbo a little.

...what? Just because I'm running doesn't mean I can't vote for someone else.

NAHTMMM
09-14-2004, 08:26 PM
Great stuff, Zeke :mrgreen: Especially liked the "BASIC History of Time" and Sorbo's ideas for Enterprise :D

Xeroc
09-14-2004, 09:57 PM
Yes, quite entertaining! :D

Zeke
09-15-2004, 04:12 AM
Just because I'm running doesn't mean I can't vote for someone else.

That's right. It's the fact that YOU'RE NOT THE ELECTORS that means you can't vote for somebody else. ;)

PointyHairedJedi
09-15-2004, 03:16 PM
OR CAN WE?

:P

Chancellor Valium
09-15-2004, 06:52 PM
How about the next lot including the REAL leader of New Valium....His Supreme Imperial Highness Emperor Hydraxan von Hydrax XXIIIrd of Hydraxia! Yes! I am he! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I remind you that I am going to make Zaphod Beeblebrox President of the UFP.....if only because who else is there? And besides, he'd make a cool President.....

FatMatDuhRat
09-15-2004, 11:34 PM
I remind you that I am going to make Zaphod Beeblebrox President of the UFP, if only because who else is there? And besides, he'd make a cool President.
He would make a very cool prez, not just
because of his 2 heads of state but that
guy's name alone gives him mucho points
in my electoral book.

AKAArzosah
09-16-2004, 05:24 AM
Grrr...

(You KNOW why)

Otherwise, LOL.

Chancellor Valium
09-16-2004, 03:49 PM
So C'mon! Lend me support here!

catalina_marina
09-17-2004, 02:46 PM
Just because I'm running doesn't mean I can't vote for someone else.

That's right. It's the fact that YOU'RE NOT THE ELECTORS that means you can't vote for somebody else. ;)
You keep saying that, but you still haven't told us who are.

But really, if not the fans, who are going to vote? The actors? B&B? The president? :roll:

Alexia
09-17-2004, 05:36 PM
With my impending departure to the Caribbean for 2 weeks, I am leaving the Sexy party in the very capable hands of sabby, who, with any luck, has avoided her hurricane!

I'd say I'm going over to campaign, but it would be a big fat lie :mrgreen: I'm going on holiday to a beach where I will do nothing but read millions of books, eat and sleep :mrgreen:

Seeing as you lot are apparently not voting, I don't really seeing it making much of a difference :wink:

OR WILL IT?

Meh :wink: Going anyway! :mrgreen: