PDA

View Full Version : September 16

Zeke
09-16-2004, 06:38 AM
Still not quite done, so today will be an X Years Ago instead. This time we're digging way back in the archives -- just under four years, to September 21, 2000. I had just started university, and after a fairly thin summer at 5MV, I published a six-pack to get the ball rolling again. The fivers were "Time and Again (../voyager/timeandagain.html)," "Tuvix (../voyager/tuvix.html)," "Displaced (../voyager/displaced.html)," "Hope and Fear (../voyager/hopeandfear.html)," "Dark Frontier (../voyager/darkfrontier.html)," and "Muse (../voyager/muse.html)." Except for Sab's "Displaced" -- her first guest fiver and only the second on the whole site -- they were all by me. (My fivers were way shorter back then, so I could write more of them.) You may also notice they're all Voyager episodes. That's because at that point 5MV only did VOY... hard to picture now, isn't it?

Wowbagger
09-16-2004, 10:31 PM
The harder image to conjure is you writing five fivers in one day.

Zeke
09-16-2004, 10:39 PM
I didn't write them in one day. I did, however, once write four ENT fivers in one day -- they were twice as long and that was much more recent.

Wowbagger
09-18-2004, 05:14 PM
I should apologize. I harass you because I like your fivers the most.

Celeste
09-20-2004, 02:02 AM
::cough::gimmiemorevoyagerfivers::cough::

Ooo, I had a tickle.

NeoMatrix
09-20-2004, 04:52 AM
Yes, more Voyager fivers!

Nan
09-20-2004, 06:04 AM
Hey, don't sweat it, Zeke. Some of us know the inherent insanity behind running a fiver site.

<shudder>

Zeke
09-20-2004, 06:10 AM
I should apologize. I harass you because I like your fivers the most.

Thanks, Wowbagger, I appreciate that. You're not bad yourself. Sorry I jumped on you, I was in a bad mood.

taya17
09-20-2004, 08:34 AM
Four years? FOUR YEARS?

(It can't have been that long ago, no it can't!)

Man, I feel OLD.

Wowbagger
09-20-2004, 09:21 PM
Four years? FOUR YEARS?

(It can't have been that long ago, no it can't!)

Man, I feel OLD.

Wow, I'm not quite that far gone yet, but it has been a long time... let's see... May 25, 2002?! That can't be right! Pretty soon I'll be a geezer, rocking out on my front porch, smoking my pipe, and then I'll freeze to death because I forgot that I live in Minnesota.

admiral sab
09-23-2004, 12:28 AM
wow that brought back memories. LOL I redid that thing like five or six times because it was always too long! :) You wanted it shorter! Yep that was posted on my birthday...(the calendar is gone, so I'll tell ya, my birthday is the 21st of Sept.)