PDA

View Full Version : You know what I noticed?

Ginga
10-30-2004, 07:31 AM
There's no link back to the main page from the forums (except in Zeke's sig, that is...) O_o It's kind of annoying, too...

Now, I don't know if I should've made an entire topic for this... :shock:

Alexia
10-30-2004, 07:54 AM
Hey new member title Ginga! Yeah, I noticed that as well...that and the log in screen is still white with white writing. Good for security, not so good for noticing typos :wink: :mrgreen:

Ginga
10-30-2004, 08:00 AM
Indeed, my title owns you. :3

Oh, yeah... the login screen. Well, I wouldn't remember, I keep myself logged into everything, it's kind of sad.

Alexia
10-30-2004, 08:03 AM
:lol: I usually do, but annoyingly my computer keeps "fixing" itself and removing all the cookies so I have to log in over and over >.< It also usually ends up in my posting as Guest once in a while :wink:

Ginga
10-30-2004, 08:06 AM
:lol: I usually do, but annoyingly my computer keeps "fixing" itself and removing all the cookies so I have to log in over and over >.< It also usually ends up in my posting as Guest once in a while :wink:

Mmm, possesed computers! Today my IE wouldn't quit changing the text size. O_o

Zeke
10-30-2004, 10:28 AM
The lack of a direct 5MV link has been annoying me too, Ginga -- I'll see if I can fix it.

Xeroc
10-30-2004, 05:26 PM

Mmm, possesed computers! Today my IE wouldn't quit changing the text size. O_o

Try rolling your mouse ball back and forth while holding down Ctrl.

Sounds Good Zeke!

Ginga
10-30-2004, 06:17 PM

Sounds Good Zeke!

We don't have a mouse ball anymore. *hugs cordless mouse* God, I love this thing.

Anyway, that sounds good to me as well. :)

Hotaru
10-30-2004, 09:14 PM
I love not having a ball too! I still have to get a cordless mouse, but whatever. Mouse-ball-less peoples unite!

Xeroc
10-30-2004, 10:13 PM

Sounds Good Zeke!

We don't have a mouse ball anymore. *hugs cordless mouse* God, I love this thing.

Anyway, that sounds good to me as well. :)
Hee - Sorry, bad wording!

I meant the Roller thingy between the two buttons! :D

Nic Corelli
10-30-2004, 10:14 PM
I'M A GUY!

Your last 10 avatars suggest otherwise. :mrgreen: :P

Hotaru
10-30-2004, 10:18 PM
*thinks for a bit*

Wedding Yuna
Rikku
Britney in Everytime
Britney dancing
Hotaru
Hotaru with words
Yuna
AURON <--- a guy
Rikku
Yuna

One was a guy!

Nic Corelli
10-30-2004, 10:52 PM
One out of ten. :P

Ginga
10-31-2004, 08:11 AM
Noticed something else!

We seem to be getting a lot of new members lately. O_o Are they using the Borg transwarp hub to get here?

Anonymous
10-31-2004, 09:33 AM
Close enough. I think I followed a line of links that started at the Vault and ended here. I lurked and laughed for a little while, then FBC got restarted. FBC The Matrix + former SV contributor who's a Lainiac = wheee!

Rayinne
10-31-2004, 09:36 AM
What the? *kicks stupid browser* I logged in! That post should have "Rayinne" in front of it!

Chancellor Valium
10-31-2004, 04:50 PM
Transwarp hub? What transwarp hub? I don't remember any transwarp hub, and I should know, I mean, I insta- uh, I mean, am in the know with that kind of thing. Yeah, that's it..... :roll:

MaverickZer0
11-02-2004, 09:03 PM
Nah, no transwarp hub. What I'm wondering is how they found my Stargate.

I mean...

What's that?

Yoink!

Chancellor Valium
11-02-2004, 10:05 PM
You mean you didn't notice the transwarp hub I inst- uh...found...in the third cellar? Third cellar, -3rd floor, the Zeke Inc building...... :roll:

Vedra
11-05-2004, 10:06 PM
*hugs his slipstream drive*

richardson
11-25-2004, 02:42 PM
Why would I need a transwarp hub? I've got a trasnwarp gate nearly completed, and I've got a transwarp capible Firebird class heavy cruiser in my backyard propped up on blocks while I get the landing gear fixed.

Chancellor Valium
11-25-2004, 08:06 PM
You poor, impoverished thing. *I* have a Gallifreyan TT Capsule Type 40 mark III - the one with ALL the stylish trimmings. I keep it in Phantom II continental mode - it fits the mood of it - an over-the-top and damn fantastic car....or time capsule.

richardson
11-25-2004, 11:09 PM
Did I also mention my sports ship? A brand new connie type B, with less than 10,000 lightyears on it? One sweet ship, as soon as I figure out what the annoying bug in the warp drive is.

Chancellor Valium
11-26-2004, 08:59 AM
Ahh, the constitution class. Give me the space-time trail coordinates for it and I'll materialise n give you a hand....It's probably just the syncromesh playing up....luckily, the Phantom II continental doesn't have syncromesh :D

richardson
11-26-2004, 12:58 PM
Nope, it doesn't have one of those, whatever they are. Actually, you wouldn't know what the heck is up, my baby is a prototype replacement connie (Type B) she's got things never seen in the old connies, and she's got the best looks of both the new era and the old.

Plus a good 150 meters extra length.

Chancellor Valium
11-26-2004, 01:21 PM
The Kep Salu? It'll be the injection system. It's ALWAYS the injection system on the Kep Salu. or syncromesh. Without syncromesh, you have to match a vehicle's revs to it's speed to change gear. the Phantom II continental is a Rolls-Royce from the 1930s. Hence it has no syncromesh. :wink:

richardson
11-26-2004, 01:23 PM
This ain't the original kep salu, the is the Kep Salu 2, my brand spankin new flag ship and command battlecruiser/carrier. Actually, there is a lot more bugs I gotta work out. One of the nacells popped off this morning. :?

PointyHairedJedi
11-26-2004, 04:31 PM
You didn't buy it from a suspicious looking Ferengi, did you?

Heck, what am I saying, they're all suspicious looking.

richardson
11-26-2004, 09:59 PM
Buy it from a ferinigi? That's seriously low man. I am the ferengi's biggest compeditor. Built her from scratch way out beyond the federation borders.

Considering producing them for starfleet......

Chancellor Valium
11-27-2004, 09:42 AM
This wouldn't happen to look like the recently-disappeared Excelsior, now would it?

PointyHairedJedi
11-27-2004, 02:14 PM
Actually, it was just misplaced. Though nothing to do with me of course. No siree.

Um, has anyone seen a Galaxy-class ship lying around? I know I put it down just a minute ago...

richardson
11-27-2004, 02:40 PM
Nope. Think the connie look, then blow it up to the size of the ambassador class and put in some of the best of the sovvies.

Chancellor Valium
11-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Pointy.....the transwarp drive doesn't work. and anyhoo they removed it and replaced it with a conventional warp drive, when transwarp proved crazy.

richardson
11-27-2004, 05:38 PM
Yeah, but this is about a century later. We've gotten some hints from the borg technology we've salvaged, and though we've got some major bugs in it, it still works.....

for distances less than a lightyear...... :lol:

Kinda ironic isn't it?

Chancellor Valium
11-27-2004, 07:06 PM
True. But your time travel is still a little.....crude.....At least I'm still ahead in that respect..... :D

richardson
11-28-2004, 12:38 AM
Oh, you mean the whole "Sling-shot around a star" thing? Well, I know where to get ahold of a temporal drive, but then, I'd have the temporal police on my tail and *Head explodes from paradox, don't ask what type.*

MaverickZer0
11-28-2004, 05:26 AM
At least you only have to deal with the temporal stuff. Playing around with other universes gives me a headache. Especially when there's time travel too.

Plus, there's always the Stargate. And you can always Cyberstream Transfer onto the net and...

I've said too much as it is...

Kami-sama! What's that huge purple thing?

Yoink!

Chancellor Valium
11-28-2004, 09:17 AM
Perhaps. but the TARDIS remains the best form of space-time travel unit. And parallel universes ARE a bother, especially in the Vortex, cuz repairing the rip is a bugger. Still, what can you do, eh? At least my TARDIS is stylishly done up.... :D