PDA

View Full Version : Help! (Someone with computer experience?)

Vedra
11-05-2004, 04:28 AM
Okay, I got this new video card, an nVidia GeForce FX 5700LE or something like that... and ever since, certain webpages would, for no reason, zoom up to the top left corner, and I can't get it to go back to normal until I close that webpage, making certain pages impossible for me to use (like gamerevolution.com). Why is my card doing that? How do I make it stop? I won't bother messing with their tech support unless I get desperate...and even then, I'm not masochistic enough to listen to hold muzak that long.

Xeroc
11-05-2004, 04:55 AM
Well, I looked far and wide, (and under that rock there) but couldn't find out the problem anywhere. Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Michiel
11-05-2004, 06:51 AM
I find it hard to believe that a videocard could mess up webpages. Are you sure it's not the browser? Have you tried another browser? (Like Firefox)

NAHTMMM
11-05-2004, 11:25 PM
I find it hard to believe that a videocard could mess up webpages.

I concur. It might be a conflict between card and browser though, I suppose. :?

What do you mean by "zoom up to the left corner"? Is it scooting or magnifying? ;) And not being able to move around the page is really weird. Does the entire computer freeze up? Are there no scroll bars? etc.

Rayinne
11-06-2004, 06:20 AM
The only thing I can think of is that your drivers are either corrupt or conflicting. Even so, I can't see why it would do something like that.