PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember which fiver this happens in?

Chancellor Valium
12-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Umm.....all I can remember is that it's a TNG one, and Picard is going on about a battle between the Egyptians and the Hittites, and why he thinks the Egyptians won......Anybody?

Celeste
12-17-2004, 05:41 PM
I can't help ya. But.. I do know that my favorite line was from the Endgame fiver where Tuvok says "If you rearrange the letters in Chakotay you get 'Oak Yacht'"

Could never remmeber where that line was till Zeke reminded me. :)

Chancellor Valium
12-17-2004, 05:58 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Scooter
12-17-2004, 06:21 PM
Well, there are Egyptians in 5-Minute Stargate.

Chancellor Valium
12-17-2004, 09:42 PM
yes, but this is TNG and the battle is one which probably predates the founding of Athens. Ramses II was the pharaoh at the time....so it's around 1200 BC....

Zeke
12-17-2004, 10:05 PM
When I want to find the fiver a particular gag is in without rereading them all (as much fun as that might be), I use Google. Just start your query with "site:fiveminute.net" and the search will be restricted to 5MV. In this case it didn't work, but that's because I searched for "hittites" plural; when I got home I ran a more thorough search on my personal copy of the site and found the source, which turned out to be Nic Corelli's "Phantasms (../nextgen/fiver.php?ep=phantasms)" fiver.

By the way, Valium... don't take this the wrong way, but you REALLY suck at quitting.

NAHTMMM
12-17-2004, 10:09 PM
^And all of us are happier for it. ;)

Xeroc
12-17-2004, 11:14 PM
^Amen.

Also, Zeke, wouldn't it be nice if you had a site-search built in to your site? (Like mine!) Or at least a google-site-search-box, so it's easier to use google, or for those who don't know?