PDA

View Full Version : If Zeke posts new ENT fivers the sky will open up & milk -

Karen's Ziti
12-19-2004, 11:31 PM
- and honey will rain down from the sky in glorious glory. And we will dance the happy dance holding hands and singing praises to the glory above. And also get lots of free milk and honey posts.

This post is a 1) Loves ENT fivers request and 2) whats the deal with milk and honey anyway being so good?

PointyHairedJedi
12-19-2004, 11:38 PM
E-GAD! The talking food is right! Yoghurt is much better with honey than milk is!

Karen's Ziti
12-20-2004, 03:10 AM
E-GAD! The talking food is right! Yoghurt is much better with honey than milk is!

I hate Yoghurt! Espically with Strawberries!

dangit, I thought I could come up with something better than a Spaceballs reference. Ugh.

But, yah, MILK AND HONEY when an ENT fiver hits. MILK AND HONEY, I SAY!

Nan
12-20-2004, 07:20 AM
The fivers will flow in their own time. Chill out, y'all.

mudshark
12-20-2004, 05:38 PM
2) whats the deal with milk and honey anyway being so good?Given a choice between that and either a Plague of Frogs or a Plague of Locusts, milk and honey starts looking pretty good, doesn't it? ;)

Agreed with Nan -- the Fivers will come in due time, and indications are that it will have been (will haven be? crap! ) worth the wait.

Karen's Ziti
12-20-2004, 07:51 PM
The fivers will flow in their own time. Chill out, y'all.

It wasn't meant as a diss, I was trying to pump everyone up for when they actually come. "Milk & honey falling from the sky" & so forth.

PointyHairedJedi
12-20-2004, 10:33 PM
[(will haven be? crap! )
"On willan haven to-be" is what you're looking for.

What would you do without me, eh? ;)

Zeke
12-21-2004, 12:42 AM
Oh yeah. I'm not under any pressure. :D

Seriously, KZ, I appreciate your raising enthusiasm for the return of 5ME. But first, everybody get enthusiastic about Voyager Week (..)!

Ginga
12-21-2004, 02:26 AM
everybody get enthusiastic about Voyager Week!

Already taken care of on this end! :wink: This is all very exciting. :D

Xeroc
12-21-2004, 04:31 AM
everybody get enthusiastic about Voyager Week!

Already taken care of on this end! :wink: This is all very exciting. :D
I'm with Ginga on this one! :D

richardson
12-21-2004, 06:59 PM
Man, I want to see more people from here on there....

Zeke
12-21-2004, 09:20 PM
There will be some cameos, but we did a ton of those in Sleapers and we don't want to repeat ourselves, so don't expect too many.

richardson
12-21-2004, 09:37 PM
No, I wanna nice, re-occuring role, please? :cry:

admiral sab
12-21-2004, 10:46 PM
lol Well I want to be like Jeff Combs or Vaugn Armstrong and guest star all the time. I want to make a living off of being a Trek guest star. How cool would that be? ;)

this has nothing to do with the current topic, but neither does pie.

Chancellor Valium
12-21-2004, 11:09 PM
Can I have a cameo as a crazy kook in a tiny little fighter which he thinks is cloaked because he's written "This ship is cloaked, honest. You can't see it, really. NOW GO AWAY!" on it? After all, you did say I was bad at lurking, and I'm not going to disagree :wink:
Ach, shazbot. Okay, back-to-the-monastery (like back to the future, but with more plainchant and less time travel) time!

PointyHairedJedi
12-21-2004, 11:42 PM
You know, I don't believe I've ever had a cameo, Zeke...

*Thinks for a moment*

...Oh.

Nan
12-22-2004, 01:01 AM

Mmm. Pie.

Ginga
12-22-2004, 01:05 AM
Man, you guys are terrible begging for cameos like this! Just be happy Zeke actually updated! :P

...which isn't to say a cameo wouldn't be nice and all...

But I won't kill nor arrive at Best Buy at 8 AM for one. :wink:

mudshark
12-22-2004, 10:03 AM

Mmm. Pie.Wish I had said that.

Mmm, barbecue sauce ...

MaverickZer0
12-22-2004, 05:43 PM
Meh. I know I've never had a cameo, but...
*shrugs*
The chat is enough insanity for me....oh no!

*drinks a can of Pepsi*
I forgot to take my crazy pills this morning. Where was I? Oh yes, the moon is in the bathtub.

Flixibixi
12-23-2004, 07:50 AM
May I please join the list of people who want a cameo as something, anything?

Thank you.

If it's at all possible, I'd like something to do with computers like being trapped in one or being one myself or something, seeing as I had *that* idea, Zeke, and I've been trying to send the fivers I've done on it so far for like ages but the mailer-daemon keeps telling me it won't go.

Kinda ironic.

Anyway everyone, I'm just a-lurking until I get bored and post something demented like this. I *did* just get a room of the house painted. I'm so lightheaded at the moment, I feel like I'm travelling in some vehicle, sitting in some cafe...

Nan
12-23-2004, 08:16 AM
Zeke DID say that the bulk of the storyline is written already, so there's not much point in asking for a cameo now anyway...

Flixibixi
12-23-2004, 08:36 AM
There's always a next time...isn't there?

Isn't there?

Zeke
12-23-2004, 06:49 PM
If it's at all possible, I'd like something to do with computers like being trapped in one or being one myself or something, seeing as I had *that* idea, Zeke, and I've been trying to send the fivers I've done on it so far for like ages but the mailer-daemon keeps telling me it won't go.

If you're sending it to one of my older accounts, it's redirecting to quiproquo@lycos.com, which was full until recently. Use zeke@fiveminute.net instead -- I have no quota there. Also, I don't know what idea you're talking about, because I don't remember a Flixibixi showing up in my email... (looks at Flix's profile) Waaaaaait a minute. Are you Hejira? If so, then I know the idea you mean, but why did you register another name?

And as for your cameo idea, no. Sorry. Maybe I haven't been clear enough about this yet, but there are not going to be many cameos at all in Voyagers, and I'm not taking requests. Part of the point of a cameo is to take the person in question by surprise.

NAHTMMM
12-23-2004, 07:47 PM
I'm sure that the "Red"shirt will gladly let anyone really desperate for a cameo be his stunt double if they ask nicely ;)

Flixibixi
12-24-2004, 01:43 PM

If you're sending it to one of my older accounts, it's redirecting to quiproquo@lycos.com, which was full until recently. Use zeke@fiveminute.net instead -- I have no quota there. Also, I don't know what idea you're talking about, because I don't remember a Flixibixi showing up in my email... (looks at Flix's profile) Waaaaaait a minute. Are you Hejira? If so, then I know the idea you mean, but why did you register another name?

I *was* sending them there (As a link to a zip file I uploaded - does anyone know how to send attachments in Yahoo?) and I forgot my password and my old email's too backlogged for me to even bother now. It's just lovely spam now and my hard drive is smaller than the fourth Baldrick's brain.

And as for your cameo idea, no. Sorry. Maybe I haven't been clear enough about this yet, but there are not going to be many cameos at all in Voyagers, and I'm not taking requests. Part of the point of a cameo is to take the person in question by surprise.

I ment after Voyagers, or after the thing after Voyagers or [Celebi, the time Pokemon, intervenes at this point to remove a pointless ten years of everybody's life. Love ya, Celebi] after the thing after the thing after the thing after Voyagers.

*phew*

Anyway, to cut a long story short, if it weren't for Joni Mitchell, I'd be using a different internet name today.

Hey, I *am* using a different Internet name today. I meant the old one.

Marill
12-27-2004, 04:30 PM
Damn you Celebi :evil:

By the way Zeke, what ever happened to the "band of Marill men" name thing underneath my username, it's changed :cry:

Xeroc
12-27-2004, 06:10 PM
By the way Zeke, what ever happened to the "band of Marill men" name thing underneath my username, it's changed :cry:
All the member titles were lost in an upgrade, and Zeke'll get to it "soon".

Well, all the titles but one. ;)

richardson
12-28-2004, 12:43 AM
Man, I want a cool member title.... :cry: Those things are fun....

Nan
12-28-2004, 03:41 AM
Patience, grasshopper. Patience. ;P

richardson
12-28-2004, 03:53 AM
ARG! I am not a patient man! *Goes on a pacing rampage, however that is supposed to work.*

Flixibixi
12-28-2004, 12:31 PM
By riding a jackhammer like a pogo stick?

...I wanna see that. A lot.

richardson
12-28-2004, 08:59 PM
Are you completely competent? *Looks at him funny.*

Flixibixi
12-29-2004, 12:18 PM
Hmm, decisions, decisions...

...okay, I'll cover the competence thing. Competence and sanity don't go hand in hand or imply each other. Just look at Hannibal Lecter.

I'll leave you to figure out what else you got wrong.

No hard feelings.

Really.

Couldn't if I wanted to.

Anonymous
06-24-2005, 07:34 AM
I'm looking outside and seeing milk & honey raining down! Thanks, Z.

(too lazy to log in, though. Much too lazy)

Anyway, as my thank you, check this out (hit refresh after the page loads):
http://padme.ytmnd.com/

Then click on this one (no refresh trick)
http://vadergetsthetalk.ytmnd.com/

Cheers!