PDA

View Full Version : December 24

Zeke
12-25-2004, 03:26 AM
Day 6, pick up sticks. Here's what's cooking....
<ul>
Due to delays on my end, there's only one new fiver today (I'm hoping to make up for it with three tomorrow). That fiver is IJD GAF's second in this event, Five-Minute "Warhead (../voyager/fiver.php?ep=warhead)," an episode some thought was da bomb and others thought was just a bomb.
PointyHairedJedi's other Top 10 list is The Top 10 Reasons the Voyager Crew Wouldn't Last a Day in the Dune Universe (../top10/67.html). First Dune list and it wasn't by Nan! Now she's gonna kill me, but it's worth it.
The panel discussion moves towards its conclusion with Voyagers, Part 6: "The Zero Matrix." (../features/voyagers6.html)
[/list]
And that's it for Christmas Eve. Be here tomorrow for the end of Voyager Week! Thrills! Chills! Spills! Trills! Just kidding, no Trills. Wait! Yes, there is one. Celeste will be happy.

Sa'ar Chasm
12-25-2004, 03:46 AM
Babble on, Five

*twitch* Stealth puns always hurt more 'cause you don't see them coming.

Blueberry: We need your help. You are our last, best hope for peace.

They're even worse when you should have seen them coming.

Zeke: Oh come on. Any good Classic Trek fan should be able to mimic any Vulcan procedure.

<snicker>

Derek: It's called residual self-image -- A dress? Just whose residual self-image is this?

ROFL!

Zeke: I wish I had a Hammer of Smiting.
(POOF!)
Zeke: Finally.
(THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!)

And the world trembled in fear as revenge was smoten. Or something that makes more grammatical sense.

IJD: GAK!
Kira: Heh. IJD GAK.

<znerk>

Marc: Okay, crew, here's the plan. We fly up to the Borg ship, destroy its defenses, and beam out Zeke, Kira, and IJD. Everybody got it?
(Silence)
Marc: We really need some more crew.

It's so hard to find good help these days.

Marc: Oof! That's going to leave a mark. Leave him alone on the bridge, in fact.

<wince>

Good stuff, Five...I mean Derek. Can't wait for the conclusion. Will Five Minute Voyager get home? Will we be subjected to more painful puns? Will you all be denounced for Mary-Sues? I'm on the edge of my seat here.

I really need to get that backrest fixed.

evay
12-25-2004, 01:12 PM
Chakotay: Due to the extreme heat and aridness of Arrakis, the first wayward spark would undoubtedly set him instantly ablaze.
I LOVE ChaOaktay jokes. :mrgreen:

publication date on Day 6 is missing, BTW...

Merry hoho to all! Don't eggnog and drive.

Xeroc
12-25-2004, 07:02 PM
Awesome fivers, top-10's and Voyagers! :D * 1,000

Can't wait for today's debut!

Nan
12-25-2004, 09:13 PM
Lon Suder: Would be sucked into a special anomaly type-thing of DOOM after accidentally meeting Piter de Vries

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Anonymous
12-25-2004, 10:52 PM
[Post removed for trolling. Suck it up, troll. - Z]

admiral sab
12-26-2004, 12:15 AM
^ :roll:

Great stuff guys... and gal! Keep em coming! ;) oh and I love the reference to Blueberry. How sweet!

Zeke
12-26-2004, 05:43 AM
(December 25 newspost)

Merry Christmas to all! ...and sorry, folks, but I just didn't have time to do Day 7 today. In retrospect, I was a moron to think I'd have time to write for 5MV on Christmas. Day 7 is going to be well worth the wait, but I'm afraid that wait is unavoidable. I hope I'll be done tomorrow... not going to risk guaranteeing that, though.

Celeste
12-26-2004, 08:26 PM
::touches up her spots with her makeup:: Mmmmm Trills...

Zeke
12-27-2004, 03:57 AM
(December 26 newspost)

Again, family gatherings left me with no more than a few minutes online today. Tomorrow's looking more promising.

Hotaru
12-27-2004, 06:17 AM
Zeke, after all you've given us we can wait until January, maybe Febuary. But if you make us wait till March... we'll get mad and do something crazy. Like write a REALLY nasty letter. After that though, we're kinda left without much to do. So don't make me get my angry letter kit out! You've got 2 months!

::makes an evil face::

Anonymous
12-27-2004, 02:24 PM
Lon Suder: Would be sucked into a special anomaly type-thing of DOOM after accidentally meeting Piter de Vries

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Thought you might like that one. :D

Also, I've just realised that instead of "spacial" it says "special" which is entirely my fault really. Goodness knows what a "special anomaly" looks like (though pocket protectors are probably involved in some way).

This event continues to be very amusing. :lol:

Nan
12-27-2004, 10:09 PM
So don't make me get my angry letter kit out! You've got 2 months!

Spoiled young 'uns like you don't know how easy you got it. Not like in in my day, when the internet was steam powered and bits were carried on the backs of specially-bred leaf-cutter ants...

*shakes cane, continues to mutter*

Sa'ar Chasm
12-29-2004, 11:59 PM
Spoiled young 'uns like you don't know how easy you got it. Not like in in my day, when the internet was steam powered and bits were carried on the backs of specially-bred leaf-cutter ants...

*shakes cane, continues to mutter*

Quit stealing my schtick. :P

<grabs schtick, leans on it>

richardson
12-30-2004, 12:32 AM
Where's the last day! *Goes to find his really really big gun.*
:evil:

mudshark
12-30-2004, 12:51 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!Indeed. :D
Kira: Heh. IJD GAK. Heh heh heh heh.
Doc: Er, what if we removed the bomb components from the device?
Janeway: Sounds about as feasible as removing the bomb components from Pauly Shore. :mrgreen: Thank you!

Zeke
12-30-2004, 03:03 AM
Where's the last day! *Goes to find his really really big gun.*
:evil:

Read the <a href="../news">News page</url> for the frustrating but unavoidable answer to that question.

Nan
12-31-2004, 05:34 AM
Aw, don't sweat it, Z. :)

NAHTMMM
01-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Janeway: Sounds about as feasible as removing the bomb components from Pauly Shore.
:D
Kim: Actually, I think she's in shock from her nanoprobes not saving the day for once.
Ouch! :twisted:

Tom Paris: Would get eaten by a sandworm after deciding that all the sand makes it a perfect place to play volleyball
Harry Kim: Would get eaten by the sandworm too, having been persuaded by Tom to play volleyball with him
Heheheh.

Derek: But it was this giant blueberry!
:lol:

Zeke: Babble on, Five.
*GAK!s from the pun*

Queen: Ha! What do you think of that?
Zeke: I think you're destroying your own army.
Queen: Yes, but aren't you upset about the destruction of life?
Zeke: Uh.... no?
Queen: Hm. Maybe I should rethink my strategy.
Bwahahaha... :lol: I really got a kick out of that part for some reason!