PDA

View Full Version : Ford Prefect Arrives Complete with Guide

Ford Prefect
02-02-2005, 03:32 AM
Hello Arthur.

This is an interesting forum.

Chancellor Valium! May I become a bishop?

Also, please upgrade my splinks immejiately as I am in need of repairsss.zz.z.z./*splinker splunk kaboom* :roll:

Captain Proton
02-02-2005, 07:53 AM
don't panic. i'm sure everything can be arangged. even the parts i did'nt understand.

KillerGodMan
02-02-2005, 11:52 AM
So... we've got a new person who want's to be one of Valium's Bishops....

You may have to join the Morphine party, so you'll have to go to the 'Run for executive producer' thread.

Anyways, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!:mrgreen: And Report to 'The Person Above You Game' as not soon as possible

Also, I warn you now, We're all nuts!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :) :) :) 8) 8) 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Chancellor Valium
02-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Yes you may be a bishop, but only between courses. Splinks will be upgraded, report to the chessboard immediately :wink:
Oh, and welcome to the glorious 5MV Empire of a Million Trillion Five Minutes :mrgreen:

Ford Prefect
02-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Thank you, no problem there as I am totally round the twist myself...I should like to claim my bishop's jock, but as you can see by my flag I've ended up in Bangaladesh.

Please advsise.

*splutters.s.s** :oops:

The noise here in Bangladesh is something horrid.!!!!!!

..You get away from me with that things...what is it! OohMh.....

Ford Prefect
02-03-2005, 12:45 AM
don't panic. i'm sure everything can be arangged. even the parts i did'nt understand.

What bits did you not understand...no strike that...which bits did you understand, because I don't follow myself sometimes...

*spultters** :idea:

Opium
02-03-2005, 07:25 AM
Thank you, no problem there as I am totally round the twist myself...I should like to claim my bishop's jock, but as you can see by my flag I've ended up in Bangaladesh.

Please advsise.

*splutters.s.s** :oops:

The noise here in Bangladesh is something horrid.!!!!!!

..You get away from me with that things...what is it! OohMh.....

Before anyone official warns you (and thereby doing the punishment listed below)... don't let Zeke your multiple !'s.
:twisted: You will be forced to watch reruns of Barney while drinking diet lime pepsi, or something equally painful. :twisted:

Besides that, Welcome to forum :D :D :D :D