PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a wuss.

Ginga
02-25-2005, 04:03 AM
Because I don't actually do anything for the site.

Everyone sends in fivers, works on Fiver By Committee, and I just feel like I'm hitching a free ride because I do nothing.

Then again, why do I even feel like I have to do anything? I'm doing something by loving fivers. I've promoted 5MV at my forum.

But still. There's this nagging pain inside me that tells me I need to DO something. I don't have a clue what to do, though!

Suggestions? X_X

Nan
02-25-2005, 08:40 AM
Aw, don't sweat it. Being a forumgoer IS doing something: you're part of the social fabric of 5MV. :)

Opium
02-25-2005, 10:03 AM
Don't worry, I guess then I am a wuss too...but then I remember I've contributed the one-by-three story, TopHatMan, the continuation of John, and of course...SigKitty!Kidnapped!

And you have Seko and numerous fun things here at the forums too!

Yay us! We're like the ushers at a show who, during the show, make up their own show, have tons of fun, play games, and just generally goof off with a purpose. :D

PointyHairedJedi
02-25-2005, 08:52 PM
If there was no Seko, how would I have gotten myself horribly maimed?

Erm, okay, silly question.

But anyway! Like Nan said, you're a part of the community, and that's enough. Anything on top of that is just showing off, really. :D

Chancellor Valium
02-25-2005, 11:01 PM

Don't worry about it. Being part of the forums is doing something for the site. And you do do something - you bring a little more insanity here - and that is a very important task, young padawan. *mumbles in Obi-Wan impression endlessly*

Zeke
02-25-2005, 11:38 PM
What matters is that you haven't done anything to harm 5MV. ;)

NeoMatrix
02-25-2005, 11:39 PM
Are you sure about that?

Nan
02-25-2005, 11:56 PM
What matters is that you haven't done anything to harm 5MV. ;)

How true, how true indeed. :D

Hotaru
02-26-2005, 12:26 AM
What matters is that you haven't done anything to harm 5MV.

Well, it's not like she hasn't tried. There was that secret plan to rename the site "Janeway rocks!", the plan to change the forum layout to be a giant picture of Janeway, the plan to attack Zeke and force him to change his name to Janeway...

...who knew all we needed to do was wave a stick near her hip? What was I talking about?

NAHTMMM
02-26-2005, 04:30 AM

Everyone sends in fivers, works on Fiver By Committee, and I just feel like I'm hitching a free ride because I do nothing.

Then again, why do I even feel like I have to do anything? I'm doing something by loving fivers. I've promoted 5MV at my forum.

But still. There's this nagging pain inside me that tells me I need to DO something. I don't have a clue what to do, though!

Suggestions? X_X

Bring lots of pie to the chat tomorrow! 8)

MaverickZer0
02-26-2005, 06:39 AM
Don't sweat it. I don't even do a heck of a lot for my own site, never mind here. It gets updated every first of Octember.

Mainly I'm too lazy to do much of anything. I'm pretty sure that's it.

Ginga
02-26-2005, 07:26 AM
What matters is that you haven't done anything to harm 5MV.

Well, it's not like she hasn't tried. There was that secret plan to rename the site "Janeway rocks!", the plan to change the forum layout to be a giant picture of Janeway, the plan to attack Zeke and force him to change his name to Janeway...

...who knew all we needed to do was wave a stick near her hip? What was I talking about?

I hate you. :lol:

Well, okay, I feel better now, and now I don't feel like I have to do a fiver, haha. :P Thank you, everybody.

Xeroc
02-27-2005, 05:30 AM
Yeah, forumgoing is a tough job, and someone's got to do it!

Those in-jokes wont come about and topics won't veer widly off-topic by themselves!

:D

Opium
02-27-2005, 09:46 AM
John, give Xeroc a chilli cheese dog with , because he's got a great point. And TopHatMan, give him some chocolate pudding pie. Oh, and Seko, get some of the stuff Martha baked you in prison! :D

Ginga
02-27-2005, 09:55 AM
John, give Xeroc a chilli cheese dog with , because he's got a great point. And TopHatMan, give him some chocolate pudding pie. Oh, and Seko, get some of the stuff Martha baked you in prison! :D

And get those sticks ready for some swoopy hip poking!

Oh, God. DX

Opium
02-27-2005, 10:03 AM

And get those sticks ready for some swoopy hip poking!

Oh, God. DX

We need a baguette of thwapping...soon...or else we could get in a bad MOOOD and have to face our DOOOM.

richardson
02-27-2005, 01:42 PM
Okay. *Gets a mario hammer of smiting, and thwaps opium.*

Chancellor Valium
02-27-2005, 05:51 PM
FOR MORPHINE!

*gets out daftsabre and thwapps richardson for thwapping opium*

Opium
02-28-2005, 02:57 AM
*watches everyone thwapping each other with baguettes*

NeoMatrix
02-28-2005, 04:17 AM
*sells tickets to the event*

MaverickZer0
03-02-2005, 04:50 AM
*buys tickets to the event*

Do you take zenny?

Chancellor Valium
03-02-2005, 11:40 AM
*during the interval sells action figures, which, after buying them, people realise are actually just lollipop sticks glued together*

Hotaru
03-02-2005, 03:22 PM
*during the interval sells action figures, which, after buying them, people realise are actually just lollipop sticks glued together*

Y'know, you say that like a joke, but it can happen. See, one day I was walking past the elementary school, when a bunch of little kids came running up to me. Apparently they were selling "dolls" in order to earn funds. So I bought one. And this little kid hands me a bunch of popsicle sticks glued together with a piece of paper for a dress. XD

PointyHairedJedi
03-02-2005, 08:41 PM
*sells tickets to the event*
I have a Zcloty leaden quarter - is that enough? I'm sure you could get something for the lead anyway.