PDA

View Full Version : Deep dark confession thread

admiral sab
03-09-2005, 10:59 PM
ok I saw this on a Lumi board, but it's kind of fun. Here's the idea: Confession is good for the soul. So here's the one thread where you get to admit anything that is not popular for this board, site, Trek fans. Here's what I mean:

Admitting that you love all things Trek is not a deep dark confession, admitting that you think Vadar is a better villian than the Borg Queen is. ;)

Ok here are mine:

I don't like The Original Series.

I didn't like TNG until I discovered Q and Picard/Crusher shippiness. (The episode Attached suckered me in!)

I can't stand Archer. (until recently where he's sort of redeemed himself.)

I used to be a Wesley Crusher fan. Back in the day.

I loved the episode Threshold (Voyager) for about a month. Then I realized what crap it was.

Ok here's my biggest confession as a P/Ter: I was a Chakotay/Torres shipper until after Dreadnought. There I said it. I feel so much better. :)

Oh and I liked Deanna better with Worf.

I can't stand it when Picard cries. I was embarrassed for him in "Generations".

MaverickZer0
03-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Hmm...

Let's see, I can't stand TNG. At all.

I don't care what they do with him, I still think Archer should die.

I liked Q's son way better than Q.

I wish they killed off Neelix instead of Kes. I also hated 'Fury'.

I very strongly disliked Janeway after 'Thirty Days' and in fact right through to the end of 'Unimatrix Zero'.

I wished Tom and B'Elanna could have broken up in 'Drive' and we could've had P/7.

I also wished that Malcolm and Trip would be in a 'ship.... (what?) up until about near the end of S3, despite all my T/T rantings.

Whew. There's more Trek-unrelated stuff, but I'll save that for never.

Ginga
03-10-2005, 03:18 AM
*ahem*

I don't think I like DS9 very much.

Porthos is my only favorite character on Enterprise.

I used to be an avid anti-J/Cer... and... oh, God... here comes my big sin.

I used to be very pro-C/7. OH GOD, I can't believe I spit it out. D:

I like Neelix. I like Neelix very much and in no way find him annoying. Except in the first season. X_x

I tend to gasp/scream/make some sort of noise whenever Janeway gets hurt/comes close to it. Everyone could hear me around the neighborhood during Year of Hell. And I remember screaming during Unimatrix Zero. Ohhhh, yes, I screamed. Screamed into a pillow for about 15 minutes and came downstairs, eyes wide and looking very dazed.

I don't hate a single Trek character. Literally. The ones I do hate, I don't thouroughly hate, because I love to hate them.

I liked Nemesis, if only for Janeway's cameo.

And I liked the 5th movie somewhat. Somehow the humor in it struck incredibly good notes with me.

And my silly one:

I once had a dream when I was little where the entire TNG crew was on the bridge, naked. :lol:

Wow, there were way more than I thought there would be...

PointyHairedJedi
03-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Confession, confession, let's see...

I do actually like some of Voyager, and I thik Janeway could have been a good captain and an interesting character if the writers hadn't jerked her around so much.

I have a secret Zeke shrine in the basement, and every night I sacrifice a small animal (usually something cute and fluffy) on its altar as I pray to the Gods of Fiverdom.

I've never been able to see what is so bad about "Spock's Brain".

I prefer The Search for Spock over The Wrath of Khan.

I want to have Connor Trineer's babies... erm, no, wait, you already knew about that one.

I think that Archer and Phlox should just stop pretending and profess their deep and profound love to one another.

I liked Pulaski! :shock:

I think that's all the most shocking ones.

NeoMatrix
03-10-2005, 11:04 PM
I love Voyager.

When away at college, I didn't have cable in my dorm, so no Voyager. I would call my parents to ask if anything good happened. Once I got cable again, I watched the repeats every night on UPN to see episodes I missed. The epidsodes I missed were around Season 3 and 4.

Before Endgame, me and my mom had the theory that Janeway never escaped the Borg that time when the Borg Queen had her, and that all the episodes between then and Endgame were all a dream by Janeway.

I enjoy Enterprise. I was hoping they would tie the pilot episode with Quantum Leap and have Archer leap in.

I had a fantasy where I was on the show as Janeway's lost son. The ship I was on went looking for Voyager. The ship gets attacked by the Borg while I was on a shuttle mission, leaving me by myself. Voyager finds me adrift and unconcious. They beam me to sickbay, and the Doc makes the discovery that I am Janeway's son. And naturally, I want revenge on the Borg for what happened to my ship. See the tension between me and Seven?

I never really got into DS9.

If I ever get a chance, I will eventually watch all the TOS and TNG episodes.

I have no idea who Doctor Who is.

Ginga
03-11-2005, 05:03 AM

Oh dear, me neither. All I remember is playing a DW pinball game long long ago...

Chancellor Valium
03-11-2005, 10:23 AM
I have never watched a single arc of any star trek, ever. Excepting seasons 1 and 2 of ENT.

PointyHairedJedi
03-11-2005, 06:19 PM

Oh dear, me neither.
That sounds like a challenge to me... :twisted:

Chancellor Valium
03-11-2005, 09:16 PM

Oh dear, me neither.

Do you have the Camp Staff Of Nimon? Or did I leave it somewhere? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ginga
03-12-2005, 02:22 AM
I have never watched a single arc of any star trek, ever. Excepting seasons 1 and 2 of ENT.

Whaaaaaat?

Oh dear, me neither.

Um... o_O But I played the pinball game! DX

MaverickZer0
03-12-2005, 03:37 AM
And I played the pinball game for Stargate, but that doesn't mean...

Oh, wait. I watch that. Never mind.

Hotaru
03-12-2005, 07:26 AM
I only really like Voyager, I kinda like TNG, and I can't stand the rest.

I don't like Sci Fi.

I don't like fantasy.

I have other things, but I don't think any of you would understand.

Chancellor Valium
03-12-2005, 11:19 AM
I don't actually like Star Trek very much..........

stripysox
03-12-2005, 02:47 PM
(Sorry. This was a mistake, I know I suck. If someone could delelte this it would be much apreciated.)

stripysox
03-12-2005, 02:47 PM
I don't actually like Star Trek very much..........

How come its in you Lj interests then?

My confessions:

I hate Stargate SG-1!

I want to have Domonic Keating babies! - This is shameful because when ENT first came on I spent a lot of time complaining about how irritating Malcome is, and I stand by that.

I find stories with too many Vulcans in them incredibly boring.

I think Star Trek books are a complete load of rubbish.

Some that have already been said:

I havn't seem most of TOS, but I want to.

I also liked Pulaski!

And Wesley!

See how evil I am.

Ginga
03-12-2005, 05:54 PM
I think Star Trek books are a complete load of rubbish.

Argh, I'm officially pissed off at Star Trek books right now. The Gateways Voyager conclusion sucked so bad, I feel like writing my OWN conclusion.

I payed 7 dollars for a book which had about 20 pages on Voyager! DX

Boy, I sure got suckered in there... X_x

Ooh. I forgot to mention that I like Wesley, too.

admiral sab
03-12-2005, 06:46 PM
I would also like to mention that when C/7 happened... I hated it. It repulsed me. I didn't want to watch Human Error or Natural Law.

After watching all the episode again on my Voyager DVD's I gotta say, it's really not that bad and it really wasn't so out of left field as I originally thought. However, I still don't think saving C/7 should have been the premise for Voyager's finale.

When the first preview of Enterprise aired I was all set to hate it. Now I'm fighting to save it. Go fig.

nothing to do with Trek, but I once wrote a letter to help Save Lois and Clark... I really loved (love) that show. It lasted one more year and I truly believed my letter made the difference. Come to find out, I wasn't the only one writing letters that year. ;)

Ginga
03-12-2005, 06:49 PM
I would also like to mention that when C/7 happened... I hated it. It repulsed me. I didn't want to watch Human Error or Natural Law.

After watching all the episode again on my Voyager DVD's I gotta say, it's really not that bad and it really wasn't so out of left field as I originally thought. However, I still don't think saving C/7 should have been the premise for Voyager's finale.

Human Error almost made me puke. DX

You're right, it wasn't THAT out of left field, but still... it's bad. XP

NAHTMMM
03-12-2005, 07:43 PM
I rather like ST:The Final Frontier myself. Actually I think I like it better than ST:The Undiscovered Country, but that may be because we went to see the latter in a theater back when I was too young to do more than be confused by all the jumping around and plot ;).

All these comments about the books have me thinking Those Evil Thoughts again... :twisted: ;)

<s>I like some country music.</s> Oh, wait, that isn't Trek :oops:...

I am not a BIG fan of Peter David. At all. Q-Squared is brilliant. Vendetta is good, but it wears a little thin after a few rereadings. The Disinherited is very good, but that was a joint work. But let him go off and do his own thing, and you get smothered in his bread and butter, e.g. Imzadi and New Frontier. (And what was up with The Rift? One good scene and the rest is blech.)

Speaking of which, I have a certain liking for The Laertian Gambit (which seems to be regarded as the "Spock's Brain" of the novel world). It's SUPPOSED to be absurd, people! The only problem I have is with some of the characterization, but characterization is surely a secondary concern in satire (which this partly is).

Chancellor Valium
03-12-2005, 07:49 PM
I have only read one ST Novel and that was from the furies arc - book one "First Strike".

admiral sab
03-12-2005, 08:06 PM
I used to buy every Trek book there was and read it. Like it was the best fiction ever. Now, I own a few TNG books (Q Squared is a must!) and even fewer Voyager books. (I kept Pathways and Mosaic). I own the TNG A Time To.. series but I haven't read a single book. I really wanted to.

I own the Quotable Star Trek and I read through it a lot. ( I love quotes!)

Chancellor Valium
03-12-2005, 08:12 PM
I think that Trip/T'pol was almost non-existent in the 1st and 2nd seasons of ENT......

Chancellor Valium
03-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Ooh, and I think that TAS is the best trek. Really.

NeoMatrix
03-13-2005, 07:14 AM
You all think C/7 is bad. Good thing they didn't go in the J/7 direction. Actually, some hot lesbian action on Star Trek would have increased ratings.

MaverickZer0
03-13-2005, 08:01 AM
You know, I think they should have gone with Torres/Kes. It certainly would have made things interesting.

Of course, I also believe they should have gone with Reed/Tucker, but hey.

PointyHairedJedi
03-13-2005, 12:22 PM
I'm still crying about D/7, the bastards.

stripysox
03-13-2005, 12:51 PM
Of course, I also believe they should have gone with Reed/Tucker, but hey.

Please! Now that WOULD be interesting! :twisted:

Ginga
03-13-2005, 05:19 PM
You all think C/7 is bad. Good thing they didn't go in the J/7 direction. Actually, some hot lesbian action on Star Trek would have increased ratings.

*flails and dies* You are very right. Oh, how my J/7 friend would now have a field day with this topic.

*gak*

richardson
03-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Ahem, the most shocking of all right off the bat. (and this should be rather obvious from my intrests)

I absolutely LOVE kirk's style, and I am quite fond of shatner's acting work.

I was actually not moved by the sequence during which the original enterprise was destroyed, the first time I watched it.

I basicly hate almost all of the new designs.

I especially hate the defiant, it really does look like a flying brick.

I think voyager looks like a cubby flying brick with dreams of starshiphood.

I would rather tear my eyes out, gouge my heart out, and cut off my tounge than have to put up with seeing an excelsior. (Nothing against the design, but because of them, starfleet tried to put my beloved connies out of business! You will be avenged!)

stripysox
03-13-2005, 09:09 PM
I absolutely LOVE kirk's style, and I am quite fond of shatner's acting work.

I like Shatners music, especialy his cover of Mr Tamberine Man.

PointyHairedJedi
03-13-2005, 10:27 PM
Brick? Nah, more like a chunky frisbee.

richardson
03-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Either way, it sucks, and the only redeeming factor for it is cool weapons. I want a pulse phaser for my ship.

Ginga
03-14-2005, 01:38 AM
Brick? Nah, more like a chunky frisbee.

A wheel-ish wedge of cheese.

Or maybe a pie with wings. :o

NeoMatrix
03-14-2005, 04:54 PM
I would love to see a movie where the Star Trek world meets the Star Wars world, like Voyager finding themselves in the midst of it all.

Chancellor Valium
03-14-2005, 06:45 PM
Hmmmmmm.............I think you'd find starfleet quickly overpowered by the empire - the imp ships are just too damn big.

richardson
03-14-2005, 09:46 PM
You forget, old padawan, starfleet carries transphasic torpedos now. One shot, even to the deathstar, and there will be more fireworks than at the DC independance day celebration.

*One shot, one kills the entire SW universe.*

NeoMatrix
03-14-2005, 10:01 PM
I would find it interesting if the Dark Side convinces Voyager to ally with them against the Jedi Knights.

richardson
03-14-2005, 10:23 PM
You're lucky I ran out of torpedos against valium. :lol: :roll:

Ginga
03-15-2005, 02:35 AM
I would find it interesting if the Dark Side convinces Voyager to ally with them against the Jedi Knights.

Heehee...

Darth Vader: "Come to the Dark Side, Captain Janeway... we have more coffee and better lightsabers... we could even give you some sort of bazooka if you'd prefer..."

Janeway: "Where do I sign up!?"

NeoMatrix
03-15-2005, 03:14 AM
I wonder how the Borg would handle the Dark Side

Ginga
03-15-2005, 04:20 AM
I wonder how the Borg would handle the Dark Side

Perhaps...

"Death Stars are futile. They will be assimilated."

NeoMatrix
03-15-2005, 06:05 AM
*Sees images of Borg with light sabres*

admiral sab
03-15-2005, 04:49 PM
All right here's another confession for you: I love Lucky Charms. It's my favorite cereal. ;)

I have never seen an episode of Farscape, Stargate (SG1 or Atl), BSG, Babylon 5, or Dune. Dr. Who? ;) I think I might want to see Farscape though because I'm told it's good. So when folks reference it, I have NO clue what they are talking about.

I used to be scared of the X Files.

I really want to go to Vegas just so I can see the Trek Experience and know if it's cool or not for myself.

I hate Kirk. Wait I think I've already said that. Oh well I do.

Ginga
03-16-2005, 05:19 AM
I used to be scared of the X Files.

Oh, I'm with you there. Actually, it wasn't so much that I was scared of them... since I watched it religiously (I was only in 2nd grade or so, holy cow.), but it did give me nightmares.

Here, I got an X-Files confession for you:

I wondered for many many years why Mulder and Scully rarely smiled. It made me sad. :P

Hotaru
03-16-2005, 05:21 AM
I was scared of the X-Files too! Then I started watching it, it's not so scary.

Opium
03-16-2005, 08:24 AM
I was about 10 or 11 when I saw my first X-Files. By 12, though, I thought it was nifty.

I use the word nifty.

I'm not that huge a sci-fi fan outside of DS9, X-Files, Outer Limits, TNG, and Buffy...and of course, Harry Potter. And Matrix. But as for hard-core ones...I'm not into it, although I have nothing against them. I just like more plot/relationship-based shows.

I am starting to like Abby/New Guy.

I watched DAYS today, and still found it fun...AND had to admit the plot had moved on a bit from the last time I watched!

I'm not sure whether I have a friend crush or a romantic crush on this guy I know.

admiral sab
03-16-2005, 01:42 PM
I haven't watched Days in awhile, but I did decide to watch yesterday because I wanted to see Sami as a guy (it's really a guy who's playing the part while the actress who plays Sami is on maternity leave). He did a great job playing Sami as a guy. Hmmm I was impressed. He even did her eyebrow lift. ;)

ok back to confessions: I am also not a big sci fi person. I like Trek and the X Files. But that's about it. I'm more into the relationship/plot stuff too.

MaverickZer0
03-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Um, anything else from me? I guess...

I have about ten different colored scarves, two of which are different shades of yellow.

I have a helmet. Very few people will understand the last two.

Fire Emblem currently owns my soul.

I do not actually remember my original hair color. I said I did once in the chat, but I was kind of lying.

Ginga
03-17-2005, 12:35 AM

Maaaaaaarth! XD

Katy Jane
03-18-2005, 06:07 AM
The Gateways Voyager conclusion sucked so bad, I feel like writing my OWN conclusion.

I payed 7 dollars for a book which had about 20 pages on Voyager! DX

I sat and read that at borders, afterwards i was very glad i didn't bother actually buying it. :twisted:

I have never and likely will never watch Buffy or Angel

I convinced my brother to go to Nemesis in theaters with me by telling him that Janeway was going to be in it.

at the age of 18 i had never watched anything science fiction aside from 2 or 3 voyager episodes.

I rather like the SW prequels (though they aren’t as good as the originals)
as the originals)

Xeroc
03-19-2005, 05:28 AM
I was out of town on a buisness trip this last week.

Oh, well, I guess it wasn't that deep and dark. ;) :D

Ginga
03-19-2005, 05:58 AM
I convinced my brother to go to Nemesis in theaters with me by telling him that Janeway was going to be in it.

Your brother is awesome!

MaverickZer0
03-19-2005, 07:36 AM

Maaaaaaarth! XD

What? Oh no, I meant Fire Emblem V. The closest I get to Marth and Roy is Roy's father Eliwood.

....Plus there's fire mage-ness. Of DOOM.

Ginga
03-19-2005, 07:58 AM

Maaaaaaarth! XD

What? Oh no, I meant Fire Emblem V. The closest I get to Marth and Roy is Roy's father Eliwood.

....Plus there's fire mage-ness. Of DOOM.

Ack. I don't know that one at all.

Katy Jane
03-19-2005, 05:45 PM

Your brother is awesome!

sometimes ;)

Brother: I will NOT sit throught a startrek movie in the theater.
Me: Janeway's going to be in it.
Brother: Ok!

Ofcourse i didn't bother to mention that is was just a quick cameo. he looked over me after the scean and wispered "Thats it?!" :p

Alexia
03-19-2005, 06:32 PM
*feels the need to deeply and darkly confess*

I like Stargate and Atlantis a whole lot more than Enterprise, and although I was a little sad it got cancelled, I got over it pretty quick :wink:

The only character on ENT I really like is Porthos. I like all of them, but he is the best one :D

I've never seen a full TOS epidode.

I liked Threshold when it aired...and still do, depite obvious plot, um, issues :wink: *facepalms*

NeoMatrix
03-20-2005, 05:20 AM
I think we need to take a poll to see who likes the Threshold episode. To be honest, I liked it, and still do. Good make up job

Alexia
03-20-2005, 11:23 AM
Heee *votes yes*

Back to deep darks...a large amount of the time I would rather make icons than see real people :shock: :lol:

Vedra
03-20-2005, 07:35 PM
Hmm...confessions, eh?

At first, I only watched Voyager so I could look at Tom. For some reason, I just thought he was so damn sexy. I also used to think he was dating Harry and that one day Janeway was going to call him a rice queen and it would be the funniest moment in Trek ever....but alas, my dream was never realized.

I enjoyed most of the Star Trek books I've read. Battle Lines was a particularly good Voyager one.

Um....what else...

Ooh, I used to wish Picard and Riker could change places, I always thought he'd make a better captain. And did anyone else notice that there's like....NOBODY attractive on TNG? I mean, I guess Deanna wasn't that bad...and Riker....but in general, even with costars, all the men and even the women are all really sort of blah.

I used to build ST ship models....but not to mount and show off, I would play with them....

I actually haven't watched Voyager or any Star Trek since Voyager ended, except for an episode of TNG on Spike TV once in a while.

I've been pissed at Star Trek and Paramount because of the completely UNREASONABLE price of the Star Trek dvd sets. 100 bucks, I might pay that for a set of an entire SERIES, but certainly not one season.

Alexia
03-20-2005, 09:37 PM
And did anyone else notice that there's like....NOBODY attractive on TNG? I mean, I guess Deanna wasn't that bad...and Riker....but in general, even with costars, all the men and even the women are all really sort of blah.

Oh really?!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/alexia4747/gates.jpg

Rests case.

Gates is tres pretty, and certainly has gorgeous eyes. Although, I was very put off by the fact that she supposedly spawned Wesley...and she was a little too thin */picky*

Ginga
03-20-2005, 11:12 PM
Hey, yeah, *agrees with Lexy!*

Picard could also be considered quite sexy... hmm...

Anonymous
03-20-2005, 11:41 PM
Bah, I forgot about Dr. Crusher, Alexia, but still, I was talking about back in TNG, not the movies, when the make-up was poor and the lighting was bad. Star Trek went through a really bad image period during TNG when the show had this sort of smeary, washed out quality.

Vedra
03-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Crap, that was me, I forgot to sign in.

Ginga
03-21-2005, 12:41 AM
Bah, I forgot about Dr. Crusher, Alexia, but still, I was talking about back in TNG, not the movies, when the make-up was poor and the lighting was bad. Star Trek went through a really bad image period during TNG when the show had this sort of smeary, washed out quality.

I remember that, too. Oh dear Lord, those uniforms. >_<

PointyHairedJedi
03-22-2005, 08:14 PM
sometimes ;)

Brother: I will NOT sit throught a startrek movie in the theater.
Me: Janeway's going to be in it.
Brother: Ok!

Ofcourse i didn't bother to mention that is was just a quick cameo. he looked over me after the scean and wispered "Thats it?!" :p
You are evil and your brother is crazy. Just thought I should tell you that. :P

KillerGodMan
03-28-2005, 03:58 AM
I hate DS9 and TAS, save for a few episodes

I hate ENT, but I also hate to see it go the way it's going

I laugh everytime Worf gets hurt

I refuse to watch Star Trek V and Star Trek Issurection (I think I spelled that wrong)

I like Riker without the beard

I like Dianna when she's not in the scene

P/C creeps me out

J/C creeps me out

ANY Trek 'ship creeps me out

I once had a nightmare with Borg in it

I hate Stargate Atlantis

I'd watch Stargate SG-1 over Trek.

There, that's all

Edited before the others murdered me...

PointyHairedJedi
03-28-2005, 10:09 PM
I hate TOS and TAS, save for a few episodesl
I'll bring the pitchforks and flaming torches, but someone else is going to have to bring the bloodthirsty mob.

Nothing personal, KillerGodMan. ;)

Katy Jane
03-29-2005, 03:58 AM
to barrow a word from my brother... TOS is the "Shizzle"

KillerGodMan
03-29-2005, 11:36 AM
I hate TOS and TAS, save for a few episodesl
I'll bring the pitchforks and flaming torches, but someone else is going to have to bring the bloodthirsty mob.

Nothing personal, KillerGodMan. ;)

Wait... I said I hate TOS?

Shoot, I wrote the wrong thing, I'll fix that ASAP

PointyHairedJedi
03-29-2005, 12:28 PM
Wise man. :D

Alexia
03-29-2005, 09:33 PM
I hate Stargate Atlantis

And for that I must now kill you :twisted:

NAHTMMM
03-29-2005, 10:56 PM
Oh come on now people. Surely there are others in this thread who've said things worthy of execution! :P

Ginga
03-30-2005, 01:34 AM
Oh come on now people. Surely there are others in this thread who've said things worthy of execution! :P

*cough*Me*cough*

I can't believe no one jumped on the fact that I used to be a C/7er... o_O

Katy Jane
03-30-2005, 04:28 AM

You were young, people make mistakes... now if you said that you were currently a C/7er, i would have had to take drastic mesures. ;)

Ginga
03-30-2005, 05:58 AM

You were young, people make mistakes... now if you said that you were currently a C/7er, i would have had to take drastic mesures. ;)

I was so young... so misguided... D:

Why, it wasn't until TODAY when I discovered the greatness of...

Season 1. :oops:

(Whoa. Is it just me or is there a new crying emoticon?)

Alexia
03-30-2005, 07:12 AM
You mean SOMONE ELSE said they didn't like Atlantis? :shock:

*readies Bat'leth* :twisted: :wink:

And no, Ginga, it's just you :wink: That crying emote has always been there! :mrgreen:

Scooter
03-30-2005, 10:14 AM
Hmm, what would my Star Trek confessions be?

When I first saw NextGen (we had a premiere party at college) I was very happy, because it was just as bad as the original Star Trek. My best friend and I always watched TOS together in reruns at midnight on Channel 11, just to laugh at pure silliness ("Brain and brain--what is brain?") but especially for the contest for Most Pomposity (always won by Kirk, but with a good running game from Spock and McCoy). When I saw that Picard and Riker were at least as pompous as Kirk, I was very pleased indeed.

Despite my scorn I have seen every episode of TOS, TNG, VOY, and--no, that's it.

Data irritates me like sitting in a chair full of lice. I'd rather chat with Neelix. Briefly.

I preferred Kirstie Alley to Robin Curtis.

I kept waiting for hints of Kim/Paris. :) I thought Paris/Torres was even less believable than C/7.

Shut the holodeck off already and write a real science fiction script. Honestly, Voyager is low on energy and rationing replicator usage and they're playing pool in New Orleans?

I always thought giving Sulu his own show was a terrible idea (and "Flashback" proves it).

When Sisko sailed to Cardassia on a solar wind ship I hoped he would stay there and we'd never see him again. When Sisko went to Earth and he took his baseball with him, I said, "Hooray! Kira's in charge!"

I thought Pulaski was a step in the right direction. My favorite image from early NG is her admitting that the only danger she'd been in from Moriarty was from being stuffed with crumpets.

I harbor a mild but longstanding grudge against Star Trek for having a certain sactimoniousness at its core, and for being explicitly opposed to depicting gay people in the future. So, we just don't exist? Dandy.

Yet my little grudge is assuaged by Star Trek's unceasing ability to undermine its own sanctimoniousness with cheese and unintentional camp (just to take one example, Khan's entourage in Wrath of Khan was, according to IMDB, entirely made up of Chippendale's dancers).

My final confession is that I love Star Trek very much, and I honestly believe it has changed the world for the better.

Chancellor Valium
03-30-2005, 05:06 PM
I am still waiting for an episode of Star Trek which leaves me feeling the same way as a story of the old series of doctor who did.

I have probably watched more stories of Star Trek than I have of Doctor Who.

I prefer SG1 to ENT, and didn't like what little of Atlantis I saw.........

Alexia
03-30-2005, 08:52 PM
My opinion of DS9 greatly improved when they did that Jadzia/random woman kiss.

Chancellor Valium
03-31-2005, 12:26 AM
I think that the HitchHiker's Guide to hte Galaxy rules supreme over........well, over most things, really.

Ginga
03-31-2005, 12:39 AM
And no, Ginga, it's just you :wink: That crying emote has always been there! :mrgreen:

No way, really? But it looks different somehow. ...speaking of which, so does the lol icon. o_O Um.

I preferred Kirstie Alley to Robin Curtis.

Hey, so did I! I thought Robin Curtis was painfully robotic, but Kirstie Alley at least brought a little charm into the character.

Chancellor Valium
07-21-2005, 07:57 PM
Hmm....I have a couple of confessions to make....

I've changed my mind on SG: Atlantis

I don't like BSG03

Alexia
07-21-2005, 08:30 PM

It's awesome! :D

Nan
07-21-2005, 08:52 PM
My opinion of DS9 greatly improved when they did that Jadzia/random woman kiss.

That was pretty hot. ;)

Star Trek: Space Lesbians!

Chancellor Valium
07-21-2005, 09:50 PM

It's awesome! :D
Indeed it is. And shiny, too!
(but not as much as a spoon...)

KillerGodMan
07-24-2005, 12:25 PM
Actually, I changed my mind about DS9, but after re-watching season 2 of TOS, I say that a didn't fully enjoy it, I liked it, but not compared to the other two seasons...

Ginga
07-25-2005, 03:43 AM
I changed my mind about DS9. I think I'm almost at the point where I'll go out of my way to remember to turn Spike on in the morning to watch it.

Good stuff, that.

MaverickZer0
07-25-2005, 09:53 PM
Lucky. We don't get any stations that show DS9 here. Space ahs stopped playing it.

*thinks a little bit* Before I got here my only exposure to Mega Man was the Battle Network 3 commercial. I grew up in an Atari home, so I'd never heard of it before and thought it was a Pokemon ripoff.

Unbelievable but true.

PointyHairedJedi
07-25-2005, 10:14 PM
I grew up in an Atari home, so I'd never heard of it before and thought it was a Pokemon ripoff.
You mean it's not? :shock:

Chancellor Valium
07-25-2005, 10:56 PM
I am probably one of a very select few who has disliked almost all Nintendo games. The exception, is, of course, Tetris.

Ginga
07-26-2005, 03:16 AM
Video games now?

Well, okay.

I hate Xbox! It's a silly man's system! *kicks it* I suppose it's just a coincidence that the stupid thing has the same colors as oh, say, a Borg cube! Boo on Xbox. *sits in the Nintendo/Playstation corner*

KillerGodMan
07-26-2005, 03:26 AM
Video games now?

Well, okay.

I hate Xbox! It's a silly man's system! *kicks it* I suppose it's just a coincidence that the stupid thing has the same colors as oh, say, a Borg cube! Boo on Xbox. *sits in the Nintendo/Playstation corner*

*readys super-hyper-mega-hellava strong blast shield*

We're gonna need this... *hides* (I agree with you about X-Box, EXCEPT for KOTOR, which is awesome, and that's the truth)

MaverickZer0
07-26-2005, 03:53 AM
I grew up in an Atari home, so I'd never heard of it before and thought it was a Pokemon ripoff.
You mean it's not? :shock:

Mmm...original game came out in 1987, so I would guess not. But Capcom is very good at predicting the future, as seen here (http://www.megaman-network.com/articles/fiber/fiber07.shtml). I know, I was shocked, too. I realize the pictures don't show up well, but...the text. Interesting, I think.

Don't worry about it, I hate X-Box too. Aside from Fable and the upcoming Mega Man Anniversary Collection for it, it's not a very good system. Because it's Microsoft. And also very heavy. Oh, and I mean Halo, too. That's right. A video game nut who doesn't like Halo.

And I hate Final Fantasy, too. And I'm an RPG gamer. I also have no great love for the plumber, either! I think Duck Hunt was better than SMB!

...I believe that was the sound of the space-time continuum snapping. Excuse me.

Vedra
07-26-2005, 05:36 AM
Hey everybody. I know I've been away for a while, and to be honest, my posting will probably still be patchy after this. I got a new job and I'm having to work out how to balance my time between working and lying in bed trying to not think about working.

Ahem. I suppose it's open season now, so I'll confess anything I can come up with.

First off, I hate Enterprise with a fiery passion, but I'm still curious about it. I may watch it some day.

I adored Voyager through and through, and it's still very dear to me. But I do see some people's points about it.

All of the other series are great, but I dislike the Original Series. I consider it more of a forerunner to what I know to be Trek-like.

I wanted Seven to either end up with Harry or for them to admit the strange mother/daughter/lesbian undertones between her and Janeway and for her to start refering to the captain as "Mumsy".

I always liked Kira more than Sisko. I wish they had made her commander of the station a long time before the show ended. And they shouldn't have gotten rid of Jadzia, it was a bad move. But I think even they realized it.

I enjoyed Nemesis for what it was. I don't know why they did some of the weird CG stuff they did, like the weird shields and other things, but whatever.

Even though they were like PalmPilots, the Nemesis tricorders were really cool and much more futuristic than the older ones.

And I think Picard crying in Generations impacted me, emotionally, more than some people. They had built him up as this stoic leader for so long and kept it consistent, it was nice that they let him get out of his shell a little. Plus I think Patrick Stewart can act better than they let him.

That might be all the Trek-related stuff, so I'll move on.

Um...I have an addiction to snow cones, but I can control it.

I thought Harry Potter was a total ass in the fifth book. I can understand his feelings, but he should've been a little more composed or something. He seemed out of character a little.

I don't like to write or read fanfiction because it seems like total wankery on the authors' parts.

I never manage to complete books these days. I have so many sitting around my room with bookmarks halfway through, it's sad.

I loved the book Memoirs of a Geisha, but I'm so scared that they're going to just murder the film version of it.

I have unpaid library fines. I'm such a rebel!

I have an unhealthy fear of tapioca.

I think that's it, really.

Chancellor Valium
07-26-2005, 02:55 PM
We're gonna need this... *hides* (I agree with you about X-Box, EXCEPT for KOTOR, which is awesome, and that's the truth)

KotOR is, but you can get it on PC, as well :wink:

Also, Vedra, I'm pretty sure that "Mumsy" and "Dadsy" are reserved for
Upper-Middle Class English twits :P :P :P :P

Zeke
07-26-2005, 07:00 PM
Welcome back, Ved! Always good to see a forum regular return.

Hmm... confessions... I genuinely like The OC.

Chancellor Valium
07-26-2005, 10:01 PM
^ :shock: ^42

Vedra
07-27-2005, 06:09 AM
You like the OC?! Gaspness!

Actually, I've never seen it. It looks sufficiently vapid to qualify as never-see-tv for me, though.

For some reason, I like Nip/Tuck, though.

danieldoof
07-27-2005, 10:07 AM
I also like Nip/Tuck

thought about buying season one on dvd....

maybe should do it

Chancellor Valium
07-27-2005, 01:51 PM
You like the OC?! Gaspness!

Actually, I've never seen it. It looks sufficiently vapid to qualify as never-see-tv for me, though.

Gotta agree with you on the vapidity. I've never actually seen a whole episode. I'm not sure I'd want to....

KillerGodMan
07-27-2005, 04:58 PM
^ I did, MAN did I regret it...

PointyHairedJedi
07-28-2005, 12:08 AM
Well, shucks, people, he's a Republican! Of course he likes it! It features lots of rich people who live in Florida! :roll:

Opium
07-28-2005, 12:30 AM
I love LOST now! And CSI! And I sometimes watch Desperate Housewives!

And you know what? When I had a fever last week, I watched "So You Think You Can Dance" and highly enjoyed it. I really hope it was the fever and not some twisted desire to see people who haven't really learned much dancing thinking they are great. I mean, if I went on a program like that, I'de make sure I'de trained and had my stuff down. But no, some of these people just went and made fools of themselves!

Zeke
07-28-2005, 02:30 AM
Well, shucks, people, he's a Republican! Of course he likes it! It features lots of rich people who live in Florida! :roll:

Uh, Jedi? California. As in "California, here we come." It's one of the bluest states in the union.

Sa'ar Chasm
07-28-2005, 02:44 AM
I would like to confess that I suck at video games. Nan can attest to this.

Once upon a time I could play any version of Mario without putting him in the first bottomless pit he came to. Those days seem to be gone.

A moment of silence for the passing of time, please.

Katy Jane
07-28-2005, 03:04 AM
I've tried to avoid shows about teenagers, ever since Dawson's Creek *shudders*

I've watched a copule episodes of the OC and Smallville, but i can only stomach a little at a time. Just watched an episode of Veronica Mars... its pretty good.

Ginga
07-28-2005, 06:48 AM
Okay, show confessions.

I watch Degrassi: TNG. ._. And I like it.

Oh, and video games again.

My favorite Final Fantasy game is the one everybody hates: VIII. The Junction system really isn't that difficult. Honestly. :roll:

Nan
07-28-2005, 07:24 AM
As in "California, here we come." It's one of the bluest states in the union.

Although, with a name like "Orange County," Florida would make more sense. You know. Oranges. Florida. Naples.

Yeah.

I would like to confess that I suck at video games. Nan can attest to this.

Aw, hell yeah he does. Lordy.

To be fair: I suck with those stupid thumb joysticks. It's the cross-button or NOTHING, man!

Also, I confess I find fandom increasingly irritating. Shipping, flame wars, and fanfic are kinda dumb if you're older than 16, but the most irritating thing is this sense of entitlement fans have. They bitch out producers for not doing things the way they want, launch bitter and ineffective campaigns, and justify being jerks because "without me this show/series/etc wouldn't exist."

There are exceptions to these rules: some fan-written stuff is good, some campaigns work or at least were well-thought out, etc

Also, interfandom rivalries are dumb. Can't we all just get along?

PointyHairedJedi
07-28-2005, 09:24 AM
As in "California, here we come." It's one of the bluest states in the union.

Although, with a name like "Orange County," Florida would make more sense. You know. Oranges. Florida. Naples.

Yeah.
See? My horrendous knowledge of geography has nothing to do with it! It's all their fault, dammit!

Ginga
07-28-2005, 11:40 PM
Shipping, flame wars, and fanfic are kinda dumb if you're older than 16

*does a ridiculous amount of coughing*

._.

Flame wars, not so much, but the other two... I suppose that's another deep dark confession. But, oh, why must it be dark? D:

MaverickZer0
07-29-2005, 04:07 AM
Flame wars are kind of annoying even if you are sixteen.

Fanfic, shippage? Not really. I mean, yeah it suck to go into one fandom and find a million stories for only three different pairings (A pairing that's canon, a pairing that has absolutely no way it could be canon but is liked anyway (often the most viciously defended) and a silent canon pairing that is not popular, but hardcore) but half the fun of writing is finding things people haven't discovered yet. Like what is actually blatantly obvious to anyone without super-mega-eyestrain-o-vision on looknig for subtext.

Hmmm...Fire Emblem 7 (The first GBA one) still owns my soul...and I am now addicted as well to SSBM and Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman. The latter should not come as a real surprise, but it should be said that there's one of those really annoying keypad-button games a little over halfway through. I don't play enough action games.

Oh yeah, and Marth does rule. He's like this kickass blue bullet with a sword...only when a bullet goes by you don't get other people standing around going 'What the hell was that?'

Hmm, and yeah, slash shipping, but I seriously doubt anyone here doesn't know that by now. It's actually blatantly obvious in my fandom, and may be a canon couple if I translated that one part of that one episode not yet released right...10:1 says people will still be focused on the annoying major couple, but I have seen some supporters of mine around, so...

Also, I think I have gotten good enough at pool to challenge Tom Paris. I'd still lose, I'm sure, but now I wouldn't do too horribly. At least, not embarassingly so.

Vedra
07-29-2005, 04:18 AM
I still stand by my assertion that at least 90% of fanfiction is self-indulgent wankery on the authors' parts. I should know because I've written fanfiction and it was self-indulgent wankery.

Zeke
07-29-2005, 05:17 AM
Actually, this is a case where Sturgeon's Law applies in reverse: 90% of crap is fandom.

Vedra
07-29-2005, 05:41 AM
Aww, it's so sweet that you quoted me in your signature, Zeke.

KillerGodMan
07-29-2005, 06:34 AM
Show confessions? Okay... *readys super-hyper-mega-hellava strong blast shield, used to protect Ginga and I earlier*

I used to love CSI, but after the events known as *shudders* season 5 I no longer watch the show, I now HATE THE SHOW! I never want to watch a new episode of CSI ever again! You can't make me! *whining continues* stupid Ecklie...

I didn't even like the season finalie, which was actually pretty good.

*hides*

Chancellor Valium
07-29-2005, 02:08 PM
Ooh! I have a confession!
ahem......

I've written fanfic....

Not serious fanfic, but fanfic nonetheless. I've also read some, and found quite a lot of Doctor Who fanfic, when not dealing with distinctly icky ideas, to be very good!

MaverickZer0
07-29-2005, 05:50 PM
"All knowledge is contained in fandom. This is either very good for fandom, or very bad for knowledge."

And why must fanfic writing be a deep, dark confession?

Ginga
07-29-2005, 07:23 PM
Show confessions? Okay... *readys super-hyper-mega-hellava strong blast shield, used to protect Ginga and I earlier*

I used to love CSI, but after the events known as *shudders* season 5 I no longer watch the show, I now HATE THE SHOW! I never want to watch a new episode of CSI ever again! You can't make me! *whining continues* stupid Ecklie...

*hides*

Season 5 was The Biggest Disappointment Ever. Granted, I want to give it a chance in season 6, because I loved the finale, but if William Petersen leaves in season 7, then screw it. I'll keep myself comfy with my season 1 DVDs for the rest of my life, because that was the best season.

Sa'ar Chasm
07-29-2005, 07:45 PM
Aw, hell yeah he does. Lordy.

You didn't have to attest quite so enthusiastically there, Nanners.

mudshark
07-29-2005, 08:51 PM
As in "California, here we come." It's one of the bluest states in the union.Although, with a name like "Orange County," Florida would make more sense. You know. Oranges. Florida. Naples.

Yeah. Mostly true now, but it used to be that Hollywood, the San Fernando Valley (dude), the Inland Empire and ... yes, Orange County were largely covered with citrus groves (more than a few vineyards, too.) Much of that was torn up years ago, to be replaced with ugly stucco excrescences known as condominiums. This was not necessarily an improvement, IMAO.

Concerning blueness: California may average out blue, but once you get away from the urban areas and college towns, you'll find it much more difficult to turn around without tripping over someone who probably thinks that George W. is too liberal to be trusted very far. (Remember The Grapes of Wrath? More Okies here than in Oklahoma. And Orange County? It'd be hard to find anywhere more solidly Republican.)

Nan
07-29-2005, 10:17 PM
Tearing up orchards for condos has always been a peeve. Because you know they're going to be UGLY condos. Fruit trees, on the other hand, are decorative, smell nice, AND produce food.

I might watch The O.C. if it was about fruit pickers. ;)

Are the inhabitants of Orange County business magnates and their kin? Business types tend to go conservative for financial reasons.

I've heard Marin County is both very wealthy and very liberal, but I dunno much about the demographic information. Probably people who made money using a background in humanities.

Sure is pretty to drive through, though. ;)

Chancellor Valium
07-29-2005, 10:53 PM
:shock:
Is this something I've not been told about?

Making money, you say, from humanities?!

Ohh, the illogic!

mudshark
07-30-2005, 03:50 PM
Are the inhabitants of Orange County business magnates and their kin? Business types tend to go conservative for financial reasons. Business money is certainly a factor. Some of the earliest major development, as on the Peninsula south of San Francisco, was by people who made money building the railroads, or could afford to take advantage of them. The yachting marinas at Newport, etc. were built by these folks. The newer developments, inhabited more by tech-industry types, tend to be the sort of country-club communities that probably figure in The O.C. (but I dunno -- I've never watched.) Fiscal conservatism isn't all that's going on, though -- look up Tom Metzger (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22tom+metzger%22&btnG=Google+Search) to see another kind of element that's played a part.
I've heard Marin County is both very wealthy and very liberal, but I dunno much about the demographic information. Probably people who made money using a background in humanities. Marin has a liberal reputation, to be sure, but it's not exactly universal. Sausalito is certainly very artsy-fartsy and many of the other cities are pretty laid-back and open-minded, but some of the more remote areas are pretty determinedly conservative, or at least libertarian -- they just aren't noisy about it.
Sure is pretty to drive through, though. ;)Oh, yeah. Nice. :D

Vedra
07-31-2005, 02:39 AM
All I know about Sausalito is that Pepperidge Farm makes cookies by the same name...I've never tried them, though.

And not all Okies are scary Republicans, I mean...look at me! I'm in Oklahoma and I'm more liberal than a lot of people in this country. There are a few of us besides me, of course. Sometimes we get together, have coffee. Maybe a muffin. Talk about how great it would be to have nice things like universal health care or gay marriage. But we can't have nice things, can we, Republicans! *wail*

Opium
07-31-2005, 02:47 AM
Also, I confess I find fandom increasingly irritating. Shipping, flame wars, and fanfic are kinda dumb if you're older than 16, but the most irritating thing is this sense of entitlement fans have. They bitch out producers for not doing things the way they want, launch bitter and ineffective campaigns, and justify being jerks because "without me this show/series/etc wouldn't exist."

Flame wars are absolutly stupid, but I don't shipping and fanfic are that dumb if they are done well. Yes, there is a lot stupid fanfic and 'ship out there, but there is also some good stuff...you just have to search through a lot of cr@p.

:D

KillerGodMan
07-31-2005, 03:44 AM

*hides*

Season 5 was The Biggest Disappointment Ever. Granted, I want to give it a chance in season 6, because I loved the finale, but if William Petersen leaves in season 7, then screw it. I'll keep myself comfy with my season 1 DVDs for the rest of my life, because that was the best season.

Yes, Season 1, and season 4! (and all I have on DVD is season 2, which was okay... but sucks compared to 1 and 4)

I was kinda over reacting, but I have serious doubts about season 6, I'll watch the first few episodes, and if I don't like, I'll give up on it like TWoP did. So there!

mudshark
07-31-2005, 08:02 AM
And not all Okies are scary Republicans ... I know -- it's sort of the point I was trying to make (says he, hoping to avoid a spanking for making reference to the stereotype Okie in his earlier remark, :oops: even though there are plenty here who fit it perfectly.) Blanket statements (e.g., California consists entirely of movie stars and broad sandy beaches, and everyone who lives there is a tree-hugging lefty) about things as large as states, countries or political parties are generally not terribly accurate.

Interesting illustrations -- 2004 presidential election results:

State-by-state (http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/election/statemapredbluelarge.png) -- Oklahoma red, California blue, right? Now ...

County-by-county (http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/election/countymapredblue.png) -- Oklahoma still red, California looking not nearly so blue. But ...

County, shaded for percentage margin (http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/election/countymaplinear.png) -- hmmm, not quite such a clear difference any more, is there?. So much for the Us-and-Them state some of our political "experts" and party leaders would have us believe exists.

These, and some other very interesting representations of statistical slicing & dicing, are from:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/election/

Nan
07-31-2005, 04:09 PM
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/election/countycartlinearlarge.png

This strongly resembles a tie-dye t-shirt I used to have. ;)

Follows a pretty standard pattern though. Port cities, transit or shipping hubs, or large urban centres tend to lean left by virtue of economic and social circumstance: immigrant or minority populations, trade goods, tourism, etc

Chancellor Valium
07-31-2005, 04:36 PM
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/election/countycartlinearlarge.png

This strongly resembles a tie-dye t-shirt I used to have. ;)

Follows a pretty standard pattern though. Port cities, transit or shipping hubs, or large urban centres tend to lean left by virtue of economic and social circumstance: immigrant or minority populations, trade goods, tourism, etc

It also looks like a 3D render of a heart.

A very, very wyrd, nay, eldritch heart, but that's beside the point :wink:

Zeke
07-31-2005, 06:59 PM
Aww, it's so sweet that you quoted me in your signature, Zeke.

You're just noticing that now? It's been my sig for about four months.

I have a large file of potential sig quotes from you guys. When I finally have time to reinstall this forum (about a month hence), I'll be adding some new features, and I'm toying with the thought of giving myself a rotating sig that would pick a quote at random. I got the idea from my Metroid hangout, m2k2, where several members have rotating avatars. (Personally, I don't think that's a good idea. Avatars are all about immediate identification. But sigs would be cool.)

Ginga
07-31-2005, 07:03 PM
Or maybe rotating... I don't know...

Member titles?

:twisted:

Vedra
07-31-2005, 07:17 PM
Yeah, that's a good idea, Ginga. I miss member titlesZeke, you need to get us our member titles back!

PointyHairedJedi
07-31-2005, 10:08 PM
They're coming, don't worry.

Sig banners, now those would be cool...

*Sees mudshark advancing towards him wielding a blunt instrument*

Uh, gotta go!

Chancellor Valium
07-31-2005, 10:40 PM
They're coming, don't worry.

*Sees mudshark advancing towards him wielding a blunt instrument*

Uh, gotta go!

They were okay. Until every third-rate monkey had them.....'scuse, I need to go fetch some bananas....

mudshark
07-31-2005, 11:22 PM

*Sees mudshark advancing towards him wielding a blunt instrument* Grrrrr ...

:P

Nan
07-31-2005, 11:26 PM
Oh mudshark, blunt instruments are so passe...

Here, you can borrow my morningstar. ;)

PointyHairedJedi
08-01-2005, 12:23 AM
Don't encourage him!

mudshark
08-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Here, you can borrow my morningstar. ;)Heh heh heh. :twisted:

Opium
08-04-2005, 12:49 AM
I have deep dark confession...I have been having some really strange dreams lately!

And I think they need to bring back more of the old Greg Sanders back to the show. I mean, he RULES, either way, but hey, he does deserve his episode, maybe trapped in a bunch of wacky Las Vegas conventions...

You know, I liked member titles. And sig banners, until they got out of control. But the forum members all stand on their own for being a wacky-fun bunch of wackiness, and that's what counts.

(Thanks, Zeke, for creating forums condusive to such wackiness :D )

Nan
08-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Wackiness and morningstars, those delightful arms which combine the weight of a club with the sharpness of many pointy sticks! ;)

KillerGodMan
08-04-2005, 03:57 AM
Oh mudshark, blunt instruments are so passe...

Here, you can borrow my morningstar. ;)

MORNINGSTAR? You crazy bugger! That won't do enough damage! Here, have the Holy Avenger!

PS: Baldur's Gate sucks, except for the Holy Avenger!

PointyHairedJedi
08-05-2005, 04:28 PM
I have deep dark confession...I have been having some really strange dreams lately!
I had a Doctor Who dream last night, which was strange because I don't think I've ever had one of those before.

It was the fifth Doctor, by the way.

Sa'ar Chasm
08-05-2005, 04:37 PM
MORNINGSTAR? You crazy bugger! That won't do enough damage! Here, have the Holy Avenger!

Only if mudshark's a paladin.

Nan
08-05-2005, 06:25 PM
I can't picture mudshark as lawful good. Well, I can, but only for a minute, and then I start giggling.

Heeheeheeheehee...

MaverickZer0
08-06-2005, 01:06 AM
He could be a Paladin of Freedom...(Chaotic Good).
If not, here, borrow my compound longbow.

KillerGodMan
08-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Actually, if mudshark can't use the Holy Avenger, he can borrow my pet White Dragon.

becides, if anything, mudshark is Lawful Evil!

*walks away with two black dragons*

PointyHairedJedi
08-09-2005, 05:45 PM
I can't picture mudshark as lawful good. Well, I can, but only for a minute, and then I start giggling.

Heeheeheeheehee...
How do you manage to imagine him without a zimmer frame in the picture is what I want to know.

mudshark
08-09-2005, 11:50 PM
^ Actually, there is one here, but it's not mine. :P

PointyHairedJedi
08-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Sure it's not. :wink: