PDA

View Full Version : April 10

Zeke
04-10-2005, 03:26 PM
Betcha didn't see this one coming either: The OC, Season 2 (../oc/s2.html). (Again, all on one page due to lack of PHP, and the layout of the top of the page is improvised.) For everyone who's worried that this event will drag ever on and on -- and let's face it, that's probably all of you -- rest assured that Five-Minute Voyager will resume non-self-parodiacal operation tomorrow. (The OC five-seconders, however, are not the last batch.) That'll make sure this event is shorter than Five-Minute Cheese was, and give it a nice round ten-day length. Decalogies are still cool, right?

Wowbagger
04-10-2005, 04:54 PM
The OC... in order to parody this, you actually had to watch that show, didn't you?

You're a hero and a martyr for the Fiving cause. *gives Zeke a medal*

NAHTMMM
04-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Seth: This is a great party. Isn't this a gr-- OW! What brought that on?
Zach: Partly jealousy, partly concern over the lack of punching this season. Also, Alex paid me five bucks.
Seth: Well, those five bucks just bought you a world of pain. Nobody hits me when Ryan's around! ...Ryan?
Summer: He's making out with Lindsay. Or getting dumped by her. Hmm. What time is it?
Zach: 8:15.
Summer: Okay, 8 is even. Making out.
:D

Caleb: Kirsten, Lindsay... this heart attack has made me a changed man. In particular, I've changed from a man who had never had a heart attack to a man who can blame one on Ryan.
Heheh.

Xeroc
04-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Still hilarious, even though I haven't actually watched any of it. :D

danieldoof
04-10-2005, 08:54 PM
here in germany season one is airing so I first read cheese :wink:

mudshark
04-11-2005, 02:52 AM
Seth: On second thought, let's not go to Portland.
Ryan: (nod) It's a silly place. :D

Sa'ar Chasm
04-11-2005, 03:09 PM
I've been to Portland. It's got a market.