PDA

View Full Version : June 7

Zeke
06-07-2005, 05:16 AM
Continuing the four-day ENT S3 wrapup, here's Five-Minute "Damage" (../enterprise/fiver.php?ep=damage). All the thrills and chills of yesterday's fiver with only half the formatting errors!

evay
06-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Captain: We can't be a trick. You're a grown man....
Archer: ....and tricks are for kids. Lay in a course.
UUUUUUUUUUGH Well, now I've had my pun supplement for the day...

Sato: I diane't carey.
That was beautiful.

Hilarious! I'm all excited for the conclusion!

NAHTMMM
06-07-2005, 05:53 PM
T'Pol: How's that damage report coming?
Tucker: I'm on page 35. I still think a report on what isn't damaged would be faster.
T'Pol: Continue. Mr. Reed, find out where the hell Mayweather is. In the meantime, Ensign Sato will take the helm. After all, isn't piloting just another language?
Sato: No!
T'Pol: Isn't it, though?
Sato: (sigh) I see I'm not going to win this one.

Aquatic Xindi 1: No. Don't go look. I said d--
Archer: HOLY!
Aquatic Xindi 1: Oh great. The human's seen our sacred water polo game.
Aquatic Xindi 2: At least he passed out from the satisfaction.

T'Pol: No, we just can't find him. No one died except 14 of the crew.
Archer: Whew.
Heehee :mrgreen:

T'Pol's Balance: I don't feel so good. Nervous system, remind the superego we're late for our next fix.
T'Pol's Nervous System: Can someone else do it for once? I'm tired.
T'Pol's Sense of Logic: God, I wish the rest of you would just shut up once in a while. Maybe then she'd be able to hear me.
ROFLOL! :D :D :D

Reed: I've detected a cloud nearby. Like all clouds of anything, it should block enemy sensors.
:twisted:

Sato: Ha ha. No, getting there isn't hard. It has entrances in every universe and time period, you just have to know where to look.
Reed: That sounds vaguely familar.
Sato: I diane't carey.
:D :D
And I was wondering whether you would try to explain how Mayweather got to the tavern from the Expanse...

Archer: (over the comm) Ignore it. That's just the crates being thrown around by gravity, like they were in the premiere and then never again.
Tucker: Glad those slackers are getting back on the ball.
Heh :mrgreen:

Archer: Phlox... have you ever done anything unethical?
Phlox: Have I? Have I? HAHAHAHA!
Archer: See, I'm about to cross a line that I've never --
Phlox: I'm doing something unethical right now! I'm taking a coffee break in the middle of an organ transplant! And nothing's wrong with either organ!
Archer: I think I'll talk to someone else about this.
:lol: :lol:

T'Pol: Just one. You're out of your pitiful red-blooded human mind! I should eat you! To DEATH!
:mrgreen:

Zeke
06-08-2005, 01:20 AM
For the apparently very few who care: The May 8 update almost certainly won't be till afternoon or so. Things at home have suddenly gone straight down the tubes. If it stays this way, I'll explain the situation tomorrow.

Anonymous
06-08-2005, 08:24 AM
Hope things get better for you soon... :(

Alexia
06-08-2005, 08:26 AM
For the apparently very few who care: The May 8 update almost certainly won't be till afternoon or so. Things at home have suddenly gone straight down the tubes. If it stays this way, I'll explain the situation tomorrow.
*cares & hugs Z*

Anonymous
06-08-2005, 04:46 PM

I care

Take your time, Zeke, we all understand ... even though the tension is threatening to tear us apart ... :)

mudshark
06-08-2005, 06:18 PM
Things at home have suddenly gone straight down the tubes. Know about that one -- it's become a semi-regular occurrence here.

Whenever it happens, I'll be happy to read it.

evay
06-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Z, you're really being too hard on yourself if you're worried about the May 8th update. ;) Relax and get back here when you can.

PointyHairedJedi
06-08-2005, 10:27 PM
I care
Wait, I said that? Man, I must have been really out of it that night.

Xeroc
06-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Damage was Awesome! :D

Hope things get better! :(

Zeke
06-09-2005, 04:00 AM
Thanks for the encouragement, guys. Sorry for overreacting to the low postcount lately.

I'll explain more tomorrow, but short version, I have no computer use at home right now, online or off -- nor, for that matter, TV or game systems.

Scooter
06-11-2005, 01:03 AM
For the apparently very few who care:

Luke Skywalker: I care...

:)

PointyHairedJedi
06-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Seriously, when the heck did I say that?? :shock:

Sa'ar Chasm
06-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Your last name is Skywalker?

PointyHairedJedi
06-11-2005, 07:51 PM
Yes, but only every other Tuesday.

Chancellor Valium
06-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Really? Every other tuesday my surname is von NickNackPaddywaklenibulungingungingungingung! What a coincedence!

Opium
06-12-2005, 12:19 AM
I haven't mentioned this before, but these fivers rocked! :D

Thankfully, they didn't roll. That would have been annoying.