PDA

View Full Version : July 14

Zeke
07-15-2005, 05:02 AM
Welcome to Day 29, with the following items:
<ul> Five-Minute "Chrysalis (../b5/fiver.php?ep=chrysalis2)," Part 2, the conclusion of my fiver from yesterday. (The half-fivers will be merged in the archives in a few days.)
A new Top 10 list from Marc: The Top 10 Cliffhangers For the Next Generation Crew (../top10/77.html).
[/list]

Be here tomorrow for Day 30, the very last day of CW....

....or so I say. But when you're hanging from a cliff, how much can you trust the guy holding the rope?

Gatac
07-15-2005, 05:10 AM
Brilliant, but this is my favourite:

G'Kar: Na'Toth: If you miss the ship I'm on, you will know that I am gone.

*sings* Lord, I'm 500 hundred lightyears away from home...

Gatac

PointyHairedJedi
07-15-2005, 06:09 AM
Dammit, I'm all agog now. I've gotta know - what happens next? WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

Oh wait, I do know the answer to that.

mudshark
07-15-2005, 07:04 AM
Garibaldi: Must... reach... elevator....
Elevator: Here, I'll hold the door for you. JUST KIDDING!
Garibaldi: Must... kill... elevator.... :mrgreen:
Ivanova: Really? I didn't know Narns were into NASCAR. This is reminding me of something I read about Peter Jurasik doing an improvised bit on the set, either off a flubbed line or between shots, involving this really elaborate set of directions all over the LA freeway system. Guess he used to routinely do this kind of thing to break up Andreas Katsulas. Even if this had nothing to do with your intent, the idea of Narns being into NASCAR is kind of amusing. :D
Lennier: And now, to watch... and wait.
(long pause)
Lennier: And to try to go the whole time without selling her to a fence. *snerk*

4. Waiting to see who will win a critical card game that begins with Riker saying, "This 'poker' thing...it's the one with the chips, right?" The other guy's toast. :P

Alexia
07-15-2005, 08:28 AM
DISCLAIMER: And will Troi continue to live among humans, or will she return to the Borg?

xD

Derek
07-15-2005, 12:17 PM
ISN Reporter: And in other news, Vice President Morgan "Evil" Clark has disembarked from Earthforce One. Mr. Clark explained that he "would prefer not to die," presumably referring to some illness in need of treatment.
Corwin: Sometimes I wonder why we elected an evil vice president.
Ivanova: Who better to be in charge of vice?
Good point. Great fiver, Zeke.

3. Anticipating the outcome of sensitive negotiations that are to be conducted by a prominent dignitary who Starfleet thinks can handle the job better than Picard
It's possible.... Isn't it?

evay
07-15-2005, 01:47 PM
3. Anticipating the outcome of sensitive negotiations that are to be conducted by a prominent dignitary who Starfleet thinks can handle the job better than Picard It's possible.... Isn't it?

Sarek?

NAHTMMM
08-05-2005, 04:02 AM
Scottish Guy: What is it, lassie? Did little Timmy fall down the elevator shaft?

Lennier: Delenn, are you sure this is the right thing to do?
Delenn: I have no choice, my doomed aide. I must build the chrysalis.
Lennier: I know. I think you're building it upside down.
:mrgreen:

Senator: The president's death was an accident. That's our story and we're sticking to it.
Sinclair: But Garibaldi found --
Senator: Then he's nuts.
Sinclair: And if we find proof?
Senator: Then your proof's nuts.

Jack: Too bad I had to shoot Deveraux and his friends in self-defense. But at least they're not at large now. Because of self-defense.
Guard: Hey, that's funny. His PPG isn't warm.
Jack: It's nuts.
:D

Speculating that a muscular, heavily-armed alien with prominent claws and fangs might in fact be a perfectly nice fellow, despite Troi's assurances that "he's hiding something"
Heehee...

Hoping that La Forge will find a solution in time when he reports that "we only have two hours, fifty-three minutes and eighteen seconds left before the radiation shielding collapses"
Wondering how close to zero La Forge will run the clock once he's down to his final eighteen seconds
SPIKE THE BALL ALREADY, DAGNABBIT!

Anticipating the outcome of sensitive negotiations that are to be conducted by a prominent dignitary who Starfleet thinks can handle the job better than Picard
Heheheheh.