PDA

View Full Version : Farewell from the forums

Nate the Great
09-13-2005, 01:56 PM
I'm a coward. I admit it. I haven't checked any of the new posts in this section in a few days, and I'm not going to. When and IF there is a major restructuring of the way 5MSG is run I'll come back. I love the site, etc. etc, but clearly I'm shouting on deaf ears here. Don't bother posting a reply, I'll never read it. If you really want to shout at me do it via e-mail. I'm not going anywhere from the rest of the fiving community, just this section of the forums and the fiving universe.

P.S. I found a site with Stargate transcripts. You can e-mail and ask for the address.

P.P.S. Nan, I suppose all of the real trouble started when you questioned my emotional involvement. I must say that I'm hurt that you ever doubted it. I lashed out with my temper.

Zeke
09-19-2005, 07:42 AM
What forums you visit is your business, but you didn't need to make a scene. Thread closed.

(By the way, you misread Nan's post. She didn't doubt that you were emotionally involved -- on the contrary, she was baffled at the intensity of your emotional involvement with someone else's website. I am too.)