PDA

View Full Version : 5MVG

KillerGodMan
01-28-2006, 04:35 AM
When was the last time anybody saw a Videogame fiver? 2004? Not quite as long ago as 5MA, but still, a pretty long time, almost two years.

Zeke, (this is where I start nagging, I guess...) what are your plans for 5MVG?

I'm not asking because I sent Zeke a fiver, but because I LIKE videogme fivers!

Heck, if you ARE planning a relaunch, I'd write a bunch of fivers for the event

Anyways, I'm just wondering.

-KillerGM

Chancellor Valium
01-28-2006, 08:54 AM
Have patience, my apprentice.

Zeke will act as Zeke does. And when he does it, there will be pie :D

Gatac
01-28-2006, 09:16 AM
I have a few in the pipeline. They are out there and will (hopefully) appear soonish, they just need to be finished. :)

Gatac

Zeke
01-28-2006, 11:05 AM
5MVG... let's see. First, there are several old guest fivers I need to get on top of. Second, there are a couple in progress (Vedra's working on one as we speak). Third, there are some in the planning stages, like the Metroid series (which IJD and I are going to split between us). And fourth, it's been too long since I did a Mega Man fiver. So yeah, you shouldn't have to wait too long, KGM.

Vedra
01-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Oh, of course. Zeke gets me obsessed with Metroid and then makes sure I won't be able to five any of the games. There will be pain for this...

Derek
01-28-2006, 02:15 PM
I keep telling myself I should write another VG fiver. Of course, it'll be another NES one.

Vedra
01-28-2006, 04:05 PM
Hmm. Well, we'll have a new fiver for Star Ocean 3, if I ever get it done. I'm sure once Hotaru notices this, he might want to help me write it.

ijdgaf
01-28-2006, 04:17 PM
It hasn't been too long. September? I put out a Kirby fiver, guys.

Other sections have gone without far longer. Like... Enterprise, for example.

Chancellor Valium
01-28-2006, 04:42 PM
I'm sure I've asked this before, but I can't remember the response: Are there plans for KotOR/KotOR II fiver(s)?

@IJD: Nice avatar :D

whoiam
01-28-2006, 04:57 PM
Kotor would be a good one to see fived... so would the FF series. (Someone's reserved all of those, though :(). I've been thinking of trying for Arvale 1 or 2, but havn't had the chance to play either of them through again recently.

I'll have to make the time, though. Any game that involves the protagonist talking to wheelbarrows is worth fiving.

e of pi
01-28-2006, 06:28 PM
A series with the main character talking to a wheelbarrow? Now that's irrational.

ijdgaf
01-28-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm sure I've asked this before, but I can't remember the response: Are there plans for KotOR/KotOR II fiver(s)?

@IJD: Nice avatar :D

KotOR would be sweet.

And thanks, I made it myself.

(not really)

e of pi
01-28-2006, 07:25 PM
So, is that the studio model or someone elses? Or a mesh?

ijdgaf
01-28-2006, 08:27 PM
Well actually...

No, wait. I have no idea. Sounds like a question for Zeke.

(runs)

Zeke
01-28-2006, 08:41 PM
So, is that the studio model or someone elses? Or a mesh?

It's not Amish. You'd know by the beard.

(Seriously though, I used this image (http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~civic/startrek/ncc1701a.jpg), which is clearly fan-made. I can't find anything on this OJ Pengo, so I'm sure he won't mind.)

Other sections have gone without far longer. Like... Enterprise, for example.

Hey. Not only is there a plan, but you know the plan.

Talking to wheelbarrows, incidentally, has got nothing on talking to your hat.

Hotaru
01-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Hmm. Well, we'll have a new fiver for Star Ocean 3, if I ever get it done. I'm sure once Hotaru notices this, he might want to help me write it.

Yeah, that could be fun.

Chancellor Valium
01-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Zeke, when will the pain stop?

Problem with fiving KotOR is this (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1980542/1/).

PointyHairedJedi
01-28-2006, 10:36 PM
Talking to wheelbarrows, incidentally, has got nothing on talking to your hat.
I spend a lot of time talking through it - does that count?

I can think of a game or two that I'd like to five at some point, but there's the slight problem that I've got presently about twenty dozen fivers that I should be currently working on and don't actually have any time to do.

MaverickZer0
01-29-2006, 01:08 AM
Hn. I'd ask if someone had Katamari Damacy reserved, but I think that one makes fun of itself too well.

whoiam
01-29-2006, 01:46 AM
I suppose the really nice point about the wheelbarrows in Arvale is that they actually talk back to you...

John DeMenchev: I'm not talking to a wheelbarrow.
Player: click
John DeMenchev: FINE! sigh Hello.
Wheelbarrow: Hello.
John DeMenchev: There, happy?

Hotaru
01-29-2006, 03:03 AM
Hn. I'd ask if someone had Katamari Damacy reserved, but I think that one makes fun of itself too well.

Here we go:

King: I got drunk and destroyed the universe! Son, make me a ball of little things to make a planet!
Prince:

Prince:
(roll, roll, roll)

King: Eh, It's okay.

Little Girl: I'm kinda creepy!

King: Roll up people to make a planet. They'll like it, I'm sure!
Prince:

Prince:
(roll, roll, roll)

King: It's not big enough! You are a horrible katamari roller! You are very bad at this! I wish I wasn't your father!
Prince: :cry:

Family: Hey we're in space.

(We Love Katamari comes out at ludicrous speed)

KillerGodMan
01-29-2006, 05:03 AM
Hmm... I should probably finish the Luigi's Mansion fiver I was working on.

There's a looooooong list of games I want to make fivers out of... LoZ: The Wind Waker is one such example.

For more information, please poke the KillerGodMan*

*Poking the KillerGodMan may result all or a componation of; bleeding through eyes, ears, nose and mouth, extreme pain, sickness, un-consiousness, E.D., dizzyness, the munchies, hangovers, headaches, migranes, loss of coordination, double exclamation marks and death.

Zeke
01-29-2006, 07:35 AM
I suppose the really nice point about the wheelbarrows in Arvale is that they actually talk back to you...

So does the hat I was referring to -- which, for the record, is in Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. Great game.

whoiam
01-29-2006, 09:19 AM
Never played that one, 'm afraid.

I guess the really clinching argument in favour of Arvale I and II having special places in my heart is that the two of them are made for the PDA.

You would not believe the number of bus journeys those two got me through...

ijdgaf
01-29-2006, 06:55 PM

There's a looooooong list of games I want to make fivers out of... LoZ: The Wind Waker is one such example.

*Poking the KillerGodMan may result all or a componation of; bleeding through eyes, ears, nose and mouth, extreme pain, sickness, un-consiousness, E.D., dizzyness, the munchies, hangovers, headaches, migranes, loss of coordination, double exclamation marks and death.

(ahem)

Wind Waker is MINE, biz-atch!

:wink:

PointyHairedJedi
01-29-2006, 07:03 PM
KGM, there's a piece of advice that a strange old man told me many a moon ago, and you would do well to heed it; what he said to me was "Do not meddle in the affairs of IJD GAF, for he is a softwood and quick to auger." Goodness knows what it actually means, but heed it anyway. Heed it!

Chancellor Valium
01-29-2006, 07:31 PM
It's not that crazy man in the Land of the Nibblies, is it? He told me that "it is no use applying eye medicine from a two-storey window", "She who wields a big wooden ladle rules all", and that "people in grass houses shouldn't stow thrones". I'd always known he was half-baked. Now I wondered if they'd even put him in the oven in the first place.

ijdgaf
01-30-2006, 12:17 AM
Quick to auger?

Is that like a lager?

Mmmm... lager....

Ginga
01-30-2006, 05:04 AM
Fiving Starfox 64 would be pretty sweet, although because you can go a myriad of different ways to get to Venom, it could get complicated.

How about Sailor Moon: Another Story? Har har.

*thinking thinking thinking* Donkey Kong Country...?

Now I would say Space Station Silicon Valley, but it's so rare and unknown that I doubt any of you have even heard of it.

*looks at game shelf* Ugh! Most of the games I have are either so long that I haven't finished them, or so ridiculously open-ended that you couldn't make a fiver for it.

But yeah, I think, if it ever came to that, those would be the ones I could attempt to do. It would be nice to actually do a fiver for the site for once! :P

Chancellor Valium
01-30-2006, 10:53 AM
5-Minute Tetris?
:mrgreen:

PointyHairedJedi
01-30-2006, 02:55 PM
Is that like a lager?
Either a threaded drilling tool, or a drill bit. "To auger" would therefore be to use one of these, and of course it would go through a softwood much quicker than--

You just made me explain the joke, you bastard.

Chancellor Valium
01-30-2006, 05:20 PM
Is that like a lager?
Either a threaded drilling tool, or a drill bit. "To auger" would therefore be to use one of these, and of course it would go through a softwood much quicker than--

You just made me explain the joke, you bastard.

I told you that guy was a looney. He gave me the same warning about Natalie Portman!

ijdgaf
01-30-2006, 06:25 PM
Buh? Is Natalie Portman a lager?

Mmmm....

Chancellor Valium
01-30-2006, 07:05 PM

Mmmm....

No. If anything, her acting in RotS was more like mahogany than anything else...

Ginga
01-31-2006, 12:38 AM
5-Minute Tetris?
:mrgreen:

5 Minute Pong!

Ball: Boop.

Right Stick: *moves*

Ball: Beep!

Left Stick: You can't beat me, Right Stick! *moves and bumps the ball back*

Ball: Boop!

Right Stick: Take THIS, Left Stick! *moves and bumps the ball back*

Ball: Beep!

(The game continues with the ball bumping around at ludicrous speed)

e of pi
01-31-2006, 01:59 AM
Heh. 5MP

KillerGodMan
01-31-2006, 02:56 AM

(ahem)

Do not under-estimate the POWER of the Dark Side! Or you will face the wrath of a fully armed and operational 5MVader! With a lightsaber! A DOUBLE BLADED Lightsaber! A PURPLE one!

Also, I had a feelig I would never, EVER get a Zelda game to five.

Except maybe Adventure of Link, but I don't like that one...

Ginga - You'll have to share the DK series, I've fived DK 64, and have plans for the other ones too...

Zeke
01-31-2006, 03:12 AM
You can't have Adventure of Link.

....What? I like it. And more important, I like tromping on your dreams.

ijdgaf
01-31-2006, 04:02 AM
aren't the oracle games free still?

I haven't staked a claim on those... yet....

Ginga
01-31-2006, 05:37 AM
Ginga - You'll have to share the DK series, I've fived DK 64, and have plans for the other ones too...

Haha, I don't have to have it.

But really. If Zeke would let me do all the paths for Starfox 64, or most of them, then that would be perfect for me. I've played that game so many times it's ridiculous. Heck, I know it like the back of my hand! *isn't paying attention so her Arwing crashes into something and the wing is ripped right off*

Chancellor Valium
01-31-2006, 01:28 PM

(ahem)

Do not under-estimate the POWER of the Dark Side! Or you will face the wrath of a fully armed and operational 5MVader! With a lightsaber! A DOUBLE BLADED Lightsaber! A PURPLE one!

Also, I had a feelig I would never, EVER get a Zelda game to five.

Except maybe Adventure of Link, but I don't like that one...

Young fool. You're feeble skills are no match for the power of the Daft Side. If you will not be turned...you will die.

*Two* can play that game :P

KillerGodMan
01-31-2006, 06:00 PM
Ok, Valium, that's it, prepare to be PURPLE LIGHTSABER'D!

Also, I know that I probably won't get ANY Zelda games, not even the CD-i ones, except maybe Twilight Princess, IF I beat it before everybody.

Sorry Zeke, no dreams crushed. :twisted:

What I want to do is the Sonic the Hedgehog games, specificly; The Sonic Adventures and Sonic Heroes. Maybe the GBA games too...

Chancellor Valium
01-31-2006, 08:15 PM
You're overconfidence is your weakness. Strike me down. I am unarmed. Unleash your stupidity, and your journey towards the Daft Side will be complete!

(*blocks attack with TWO yellow lightsabres). So there :P

Ginga
01-31-2006, 11:17 PM
Oh, gosh, Sonic 2 would be fun to do...

Sonic: Gee, this was different the first time I played it... I think a level's missing, too.

Tails: You were playing the beta version.

mudshark
02-01-2006, 01:11 AM

Mmmm....

No. If anything, her acting in RotS was more like mahogany than anything else...Sooooo ... not quick to auger, then. We're talking power tools?

ijdgaf
02-01-2006, 02:21 AM

Mmmm....

No. If anything, her acting in RotS was more like mahogany than anything else...Sooooo ... not quick to auger, then. We're talking power tools?

Man, y'all gotta ruin my one-track beer obsession with talk about wood and power tools?

And KillerGodMan, re: Zelda games -- I repeat:

aren't the oracle games free still?

I haven't staked a claim on those... yet....

mudshark
02-01-2006, 07:11 AM
Man, y'all gotta ruin my one-track beer obsession with talk about wood and power tools? Naaah. The other stuff is transitory. Beer is forever. :D

Carry on!

Chancellor Valium
02-01-2006, 11:19 AM

Mmmm....

I'd certainly like to take one to her head ;)

e of pi
02-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Maybe the hole would let the sap out of the performances?

Chancellor Valium
02-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Maybe the hole would let the sap out of the performances?

I say, you're catching on at this old bean :D

It certainly might. It might also drill some common sense into her.

e of pi
02-01-2006, 11:51 PM
I cannot, unfortunately, claim that joke as my own. I got it from my old English teacher, in a description of Romeo & Juliet.

KillerGodMan
02-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Completly un-related idea:

5 minute House? Would that work? If so, I claim the first season! (or at least most of them)

Zeke
02-02-2006, 09:00 PM
No you don't. You can't even call episodes without my say-so.

I'm open to House fivers, however.

evay
02-02-2006, 10:17 PM
I'm open to House fivers, however.
If you're doing that, I'd like to request Craftsman and Center Hall Colonial, please.

e of pi
02-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Wow! All it needs is Numb3rs and Comander & Chief and all my favorite shows will be under discussion or actively being fived. Cool!

KillerGodMan
02-03-2006, 02:04 AM
I call Three Stories, please.

Also, I'd like the pilot.

Heck, I could do ANY first-season episodes

richardson
02-10-2006, 05:23 AM
You're all missing 2 of the best game series of all:

THE JAK TRILOGY! (OF DoommmM!!!!)

And

The Adventures of Ratchet & Clank! (Rock'n!)

I claim dibs on inspirations for all the games though...

Zeke
02-10-2006, 05:41 AM

Oops, I forgot to answer this. You can have "Three Stories," but not the pilot. All pilots belong to me.*

* Except the ones that don't.

Hejira
02-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Since everyone who isn't Zeke or IJD can't five Metroid, I'll have to get my hands on some House to five an episode that has quasi-Metroid* in it. Maybe the transcript'll refresh my memory.

Occam's Razor, it's called. May I?

*I submitted this nitpick at moviemistakes.com - my name's not on it, because I'm cheap. Ah, here we go:

Factual error: House is playing 'Metroid: Zero Mission' on his Gameboy at various times. The Metroid series does not feature space monkeys, nor are there distinct levels. The sounds coming from the game in the show do not match it in real life, and Samus morphing into a ball is most definitely not a failure state.

And someone submitted the other Metroid mistake in Mob Rules.

Zeke
02-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Sure, all yours. And of course there's nothing stopping you from injecting Metroid into completely unrelated (../enterprise/fiver.php?ep=doctorsorders) material (../enterprise/fiver.php?ep=theforgotten).

By the way, welcome back! (Hejira hasn't been here under this username since '03, but she was around briefly under the names Flixibixi and Blue Midget. Now that she has a reliable email address, I've helped her get back into her original account.)

KillerGodMan
02-12-2006, 05:52 AM

Oops, I forgot to answer this. You can have "Three Stories," but not the pilot. All pilots belong to me.*

* Except the ones that don't.

Cool,

I've got the first draft saved, I'll e-mail it so it can keep draft one of Five Minute DK-64 company

Zeke
02-12-2006, 06:00 AM
so it can keep draft one of Five Minute DK-64 company

All this Doctor Who stuff must be getting to me... I read that line like "K-9 and Company."

Scooter
02-12-2006, 06:17 AM
so it can keep draft one of Five Minute DK-64 company

All this Doctor Who stuff must be getting to me... I read that line like "K-9 and Company."
You're not a true Doctor Who fan until you're unable to see "K-9 and Company" in such situations, having successfully blocked it from your mind... ;)

e of pi
02-12-2006, 04:35 PM
What's k-9 and Company?

whoiam
02-12-2006, 06:29 PM
A spin-off series featuring what was once the Doctor's robotic dog, K-9.

e of pi
02-12-2006, 06:39 PM
And it was bad?

Chancellor Valium
02-12-2006, 06:48 PM
And it was bad?

If you've seen the title sequence, you don't need to see any more...Gah, the memories! GAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Now look what you've done, Zeke!

richardson
02-13-2006, 02:28 AM
*Laughs in an evil overlord way at Vallium.* Yes! My secret evil project that I set in motion with time-travel worked! Now you will be cursed by that series for all ETERNITY!

I am the master of time now!!! Mwu-HAH-HAH-HAH!

Heck, and I should be able to piece together a R&C III fiver by myself.

Chancellor Valium
02-13-2006, 01:20 PM
*Laughs in an evil overlord way at Vallium.* Yes! My secret evil project that I set in motion with time-travel worked! Now you will be cursed by that series for all ETERNITY!

I am the master of time now!!! Mwu-HAH-HAH-HAH!

Heck, and I should be able to piece together a R&C III fiver by myself.

Sigh.

*Quickly goes back in time and contacts richardson's architect over a very expensive lunch and several very good bottles of vouvray, then returns to the present and pulls lever, dropping richardson into a Time Dialysis*

I really do despise having to do things like that. It's ever so tiresome, y'know :roll:

e of pi
02-13-2006, 09:44 PM
This is another reason to let Starfleet handle it: They usually find another, more creative way to kill themselves.

Chancellor Valium
02-13-2006, 10:34 PM
This is another reason to let Starfleet handle it: They usually find another, more creative way to kill themselves.

Oh so, so true.

e of pi
02-13-2006, 11:03 PM
Well, like most threads here, this one has successfully crossed from offtopic to inane.

richardson
02-14-2006, 04:27 AM

Yeah, umm...

*Hides his Alludium PJ-9000 Spacial Warp Facilitator.*

KillerGodMan
02-14-2006, 05:10 AM

Yeah, umm...

*Hides his Alludium PJ-9000 Spacial Warp Facilitator.*

Hey! That's mine!

*readys Saber of Slicing*

richardson
02-14-2006, 05:16 AM
Actually, I borrowed the basic design from marvin. *Waves to the martian.* I uprated the design to be bunny proof, along with being more powerful, and he gave me one for my own ship.

*Gets out his Saber of Smiting!*

mudshark
02-14-2006, 05:30 AM
Well, like most threads here, this one has successfully crossed from offtopic to inane.
Ain't it grand? :D

e of pi
02-14-2006, 09:52 PM
I never said it was a bad thing. I just noted it for the interested reader. As if they couldn;t tell themself. :roll:

KillerGodMan
02-15-2006, 03:42 AM
Actually, I borrowed the basic design from marvin. *Waves to the martian.* I uprated the design to be bunny proof, along with being more powerful, and he gave me one for my own ship.

*Gets out his Saber of Smiting!*

That's it!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Mr_Kyleson/lightsaber_5mv.png

It's go time!

richardson
02-15-2006, 12:05 PM
First, can we agree on what kind of strange music to serve as the theme of our fight?

KillerGodMan
02-16-2006, 03:43 AM
First, can we agree on what kind of strange music to serve as the theme of our fight?

Stairway to Heaven

richardson
02-16-2006, 03:52 AM
I was thinking "Battle of the Heros"...

well, it does fit.

Zeke
02-16-2006, 12:08 PM
You mean "Duel of the Fates"?

e of pi
02-16-2006, 09:48 PM
Good choice, that.

richardson
02-16-2006, 09:53 PM
The one from when Ankian and 'wan just about beat each other to death in the single most insane duel ever.

*Twirls his saber around for a cool bruuuummmm-um-um-um-um-um type sound effect.*

Plus, the guy who has the best sound effects always wins.

e of pi
02-16-2006, 09:55 PM
Multivoice. Darn cool SFX.

Zeke
02-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Mea culpa, Richardson. That tune is indeed called "Battle of the Heroes." (Which sounds a little like "Duel of the Fates," so I thought you might have misremembered.)

But why "Heroes," I wonder? Anakin's well beyond the brink at that point.

richardson
02-16-2006, 10:13 PM
Probably because Ankian is a hero still, if only for the wrong side. Plus, even then there was a bit of hope left for him.

Plus, the fans are still hoping that he'd come back..

There's a lot of factors involved, plus the most obvious of all...

It sounds REALLY cool!

KillerGodMan
02-17-2006, 03:45 AM
I propose a compromise:

BOHEMIAN RAPSODY!

*activates 'REALLY-COOL-KILLER-SOUND EFFECTS-THAT-ARE-NEVER-BEATEN-9000*

e of pi
02-17-2006, 04:55 AM
*STEALS THE DISK* *turns off Caps lock* How the heck does that keep happening?

richardson
02-17-2006, 05:05 AM
Don't make me break out the unbeatable TMP era music! *Pulls out the even cooler and more undefeatable SFX system. It causes ultra-flipping cool sounds to eminate from the saber, plus ghostly foot-steps to match up with his walking, and all sorts of other cool stuff, like when he slices several sabers in half. At a single blow!*

Chancellor Valium
02-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Then I shall have to use my new VogSphere-SoundCorp-VogSound Supa-Speaka-Perfecto-Sound System (and if you don't know what I'm talking about, re-read the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy, chapters 1 & 2), and play at you the Doctor Who theme, first season edition, and equip the Sword of the Other with the dreaded Heart Of Omega.

e of pi
02-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Uh-oh. It's an SFX race.

Chancellor Valium
02-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Yep. Whoever yoinks Lucas' beard first wins.

*Yoink!*

e of pi
02-17-2006, 11:08 PM
Bad idea. A fan yoinked his beard, and he gave us Ewoks. They did it again ten years later, and Greedo shot first. Once more, and we got The Gungan-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Chancellor Valium
02-17-2006, 11:20 PM
Bad idea. A fan yoinked his beard, and he gave us Ewoks. They did it again ten years later, and Greedo shot first. Once more, and we got The Gungan-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Excuse me while I fetch my evil red armband.

richardson
02-18-2006, 05:03 AM
*Shakes his head, and gets out the Ludicrous-Muffinafied-Seismatico-Supernovatic speakers. OF DOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!* Let's see, where are the the sound controls on these blasted things? *Has his entire army of redshirts investigating the base of the borg-cube sized speakers, until several of them find several controls, and put the flux capacitors, Nuclear reactors, and other hug-gantic power systems to full blast...* Mwu-hah-hah-hah. They said that it couldn't be done. But, at last I have created a set of speakers more powerful than the deathstar II superlaser!! The universe will be mine!!!!

:twisted:

e of pi
02-18-2006, 05:38 AM
We are soooooooooo screwed.

I can say that again.

We are soooooooooo screwed.

Sigh...

whoiam
02-18-2006, 06:01 AM
It could be worse. He could be using Disaster Area's PA system...

KillerGodMan
02-18-2006, 06:32 AM
*deep long sigh* *Pulls out the Easy Button, says 'everything back to normal' and presses it, then goes on, what would normally be an epic quest to do said task, in five minutes*

Checkmate!

I win!

But, for being a good sporting forum-goer, I'll share the pie of victory with you richardson. Why? Because I'm nice, and the pie isreally big, that too.

e of pi
02-18-2006, 07:20 AM
Now shake hands...

Chancellor Valium
02-18-2006, 11:58 AM
those massive speakers wouldn't have worked anywway. The vibrations from them destroyed the Jagaroth Space Fleet which deployed them...

richardson
02-18-2006, 02:34 PM
those massive speakers wouldn't have worked anywway. The vibrations from them destroyed the Jagaroth Space Fleet which deployed them...

Who said I was using them to transport it? Hyperlight industries does a much better job of moving stuff.

KGM: Who said I was a pie person? *Evil chuckle...*

Hmmm, disaster area's sys- nah, it would be a downgrade...

Chancellor Valium
02-18-2006, 03:32 PM

Who said I was using them to transport it? Hyperlight industries does a much better job of moving stuff.

KGM: Who said I was a pie person? *Evil chuckle...*

Hmmm, disaster area's sys- nah, it would be a downgrade...

That's not the point. They were left in a black hole for a reason - namely, that they vibrate apart anything in a 5,000,000,000,000 mile radius of themselves once switched on....

KillerGodMan
02-19-2006, 05:31 AM
What part of EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL escaped you?

e of pi
02-19-2006, 06:12 AM
Can't we all just be friends? Or at least mutual aqquantances?

richardson
02-19-2006, 01:54 PM
Vallium did it! *Runs away.*

Chancellor Valium
02-19-2006, 06:20 PM
Vallium did it! *Runs away.*

He started it!

And as a time traveller, I'm immune to timeline changes :)

e of pi
02-19-2006, 06:57 PM
That would be a no. Sigh....

MaverickZer0
02-19-2006, 10:24 PM
Strictly speaking, there is no such thing as 'normal' around here.

richardson
02-20-2006, 01:45 AM
Oooh! Good one!

Chancellor Valium
02-20-2006, 06:47 PM
Strictly speaking, there is no such thing as 'normal' around here.

Point.

e of pi
02-20-2006, 11:29 PM
I don't mind the off topic nature of this, or the fact that it won't stop, it's just that the same tangent is occuring on several threads. If you want to keep this up, could you create a thread in Misc?

KillerGodMan
02-21-2006, 02:10 AM
I agree.

The topic is 5MVG and House

e of pi
02-21-2006, 03:04 AM
House, btw, was another very odd episode tonight. Creepy, and not in a good way.

KillerGodMan
02-22-2006, 03:27 AM
I haven't had time to watch House as of recient, band practice keeps getting in the way. :(

Bleh, I'll get season 2 on DVD, just like I got season 1!

Chancellor Valium
02-25-2006, 02:36 PM
I don't mind the off topic nature of this, or the fact that it won't stop, it's just that the same tangent is occuring on several threads. If you want to keep this up, could you create a thread in Misc?

Some things you might want to notice around here:

1) Things happen without form or design, and are stifled by it.

2) Everything goes off-topic, and memes re-occur regularly and incessantly.

3) Things fall into spheres, and orbit similarly.

;)
I mean no offence, but if you don't like it...*shrug*

NeoMatrix
02-26-2006, 01:42 AM
How about Sailor Moon: Another Story? Har har.

Anime in it's own way is considered sci-fi, in a cartoony kinda way. There is so much out there, so where would you start, lol.