The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   Fiver By Committee (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Block 28 - My name is Neo (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=670)

Zeke 06-30-2005 09:37 AM

I'll sort this out when I have a minute. Meanwhile, stop buttering Kira up. That can't possibly end well.

PointyHairedJedi 06-30-2005 04:17 PM

^ I'll say! There's nary a creature that can outrun a greased Canadian.

Standback 08-15-2005 08:04 AM

::polite clearing of throat, as might be made by somebody who wishes to speak, or perhaps by somebody who would very much like to see FBC completed and all nice and wrapped up::

Zeke 08-15-2005 03:00 PM

Shoot, is this back in my hands? I got used to being the one waiting for you guys to finish. Not that I've really had time this summer... well, anyway, I'll look at this when I can.

richardson 09-02-2005 12:25 AM

Yes, zeke, please finish before the buttered cardassian gets butter-oil all over the floors, I just waxed them. *Hears a WHEEEE!* HEY!

Standback 09-12-2005 12:09 PM

Nudge! Nudge!

Zeke 09-12-2005 02:25 PM

Standback, do you seriously think NOW is the time to get on my back about FBC?

Standback 09-13-2005 12:43 AM

Apoligies. Certainly didn't intend to get on your back - I will always, always, always take a "No" or a "Not now" for an answer.

I posted this once the 5MTNG anniversary was over - first time in a while you've *not* had a major site event running - and before I saw that Marc was leaving. And while Kira's leaving is sure to affect the entire site, I understood that this was some time coming and that you were in no way, ummm, suspending normal operations.

I am absolutely not saying or suggesting that you're neglecting the FBC, or that I'm upset about the long wait, or any other criticism of any kind. I understand and appreciate all that you've got to deal with, on the site and in real life, and whatever you do is fine by me. In the past, ocassional reminders have helped keep the FBC from being accidentally overlooked, and that's the only reason I posted the nudge - because I know sometimes when you don't update the FBC it's not because you don't want to or don't have time, it's sometimes because the FBC is not among the top things to leap to your mind on your list of "Things to be Done Soon."

Again, apoligies. Again, no offense meant. Something like "Hey Zeke, if you happen to have time now with the projects over, that'd be great, but if not, I totally understand" would indeed have been more appropriate - that, and nothing more, was all I intended.

NeoMatrix 11-07-2005 06:34 AM

Add another vote for Gatac's "crud" block

Can we put this to rest now?

Zeke 11-08-2005 06:50 AM

Right, thanks for reminding me. I'll review these threads as soon as I have time.

Pteryx 01-07-2006 11:59 PM

Well, the first block is settled, but what about the second? -- Pteryx