The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   5MV Talk (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Run for Executive Producer (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=495)

PointyHairedJedi 12-19-2004 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillerGodMan
Actually, when I first saw Catburt in your avitar, I figure you were some sort of evil genius, I also assumed you were a director of resources...

You did? I'm so touched! I mean, you go to all that trouble, torturing little kittens, plotting to blow up planets, stealing sweets from babies (what parent gives their baby sweets anyway?), and of course, none of it is really about me, but it's still nice to get some recognition for what I so seflessly do.

Also, talking about catalina, I had a dream where she--

Actually, I'll not finish that sentence I think.

KillerGodMan 12-20-2004 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuyu Ginga
Quote:

Originally Posted by KillerGodMan
We assume you're a Cat person

Good thing, too, because I am.

And you know, when you capitalize cat like that, it probably gives people another idea... :shock:

OMGWTC? I can't believe I actually wrote that! I'm gonna edit that!

EDIT: DONE!

KillerGodMan 01-07-2005 01:40 AM

man, is the topic dead, or what?

VOTE MORPHINE! 8)

Chancellor Valium 01-07-2005 09:07 AM

As I'm back, I reclaim my position as Party Chancellor. *shoves KGM out of the Chancelloric Seat* I agree with that message, as well, by the way :D

KillerGodMan 01-07-2005 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chancellor Valium
As I'm back, I reclaim my position as Party Chancellor. *shoves KGM out of the Chancelloric Seat* I agree with that message, as well, by the way :D

Ow, oh well, Mj! Outta my La-z-boy!

Mj 01-07-2005 01:29 PM

Buh... Buh... I was getting comfortable!! :cry:

Chancellor Valium 01-07-2005 01:43 PM

Gah! Mj - DUCK! You broke the one-exclamation mark rule - prepare to be attacked by Zeke!

richardson 01-07-2005 09:15 PM

<s>So? I have broken it repeatedly with no consequences. The rule is false!</s> :lol:

What I meant to say here is that I, richardson, suck. God, I suck so bad. I suck like a Hoover. I suck like the president of all Hoovers. Call me J. Edgar.

Never again will I use two exclamation points in a row. Never! I have learned my lesson!

Also, Zeke is totally hot and all the single girls should get his number.

[Not edited by Zeke on Jan 7, 2005, 16:50 EST]

Chancellor Valium 01-07-2005 09:39 PM

Four words, richardson. Tapdancing. On. Thin. Ice.

richardson 01-07-2005 09:47 PM

No worries, I have my EVA suit on. He-he..... :lol:

Sa'ar Chasm 01-07-2005 09:53 PM

Quote:

Also, Zeke is totally hot and all the single girls should get his number.
It's 3.14159.

Zeke 01-07-2005 09:55 PM

Why, richardson! I didn't know you cared.

(Oh, thanks, Sa'ar, tell the neighbourhood. Now I'll be deleting telemarketers' messages all day.)

Sa'ar Chasm 01-07-2005 09:56 PM

Sorry. Let me make it up to you.

Ring 867-5309 and tell Jenny I told you to call.

Chancellor Valium 01-08-2005 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richardson
No worries, I have my EVA suit on. He-he..... :lol:

That won't save you from Zeke.....he has a two-handed Not-Infringing-On-George-Lucas'-Copyrights-Saber :mrgreen:

PointyHairedJedi 01-08-2005 09:30 PM

Heck, I always figured that if Ulysses 31 could get away with "laser swords" then it's okay to call 'em lightsabres.

That mine is in actuallity a cardboard tube is niether here nor there, though Penny Arcade readers will know that the cardboard tube is just as deadly in it's own right...

KillerGodMan 01-08-2005 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PointyHairedJedi
Heck, I always figured that if Ulysses 31 could get away with "laser swords" then it's okay to call 'em lightsabres.

That mine is in actuallity a cardboard tube is niether here nor there, though Penny Arcade readers will know that the cardboard tube is just as deadly in it's own right...

Eh, I'll just enlist help from Buddy Film, he's as deadly as he is stupid *waves to all the Instant Classic readers who get the joke*

richardson 01-08-2005 11:15 PM

Hmm, maybe I had better go work on the phaser version of a lightsaber......

Sa'ar Chasm 01-08-2005 11:21 PM

Quote:

Wow, someone else who watched that.

Never mind the fact that I couldn't remember the name until I Googled it in a fit of night-shift weekend boredom three years ago, remembered nothing other than the theme song and that stupid robot, and wasn't aware that they had laser swords until you just reminded me.

Anyone for Sun Beneath The Sea or Mysterious Cities of Gold? What was it about all these 80s serial cartoons and their mournful minor-key theme songs?

Zeke 01-09-2005 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PointyHairedJedi
That mine is in actuality a cardboard tube is niether here nor there, though Penny Arcade readers will know that the cardboard tube is just as deadly in it's own right...

The Tube is Civilization!

KGM, I read Instant Classic, but I didn't get that. Care to link me?

KillerGodMan 01-09-2005 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke
KGM, I read Instant Classic, but I didn't get that. Care to link me?

http://www.iccomics.com/gpindex.php?id=24

That's the first of the 10 about him, they're mixed with the rest of them