The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Manifesto for the campaign to get a new topic title thread (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=939)

catalina_marina 04-16-2006 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke
Quote:

Originally Posted by e of pi
Who the heck is Nate?

Nate the Great, now Infinite Improbability -- the original bearer of Vedra's new title. And so shall it be handed on to all who piss me off.

Commonwealth? :roll:

Chancellor Valium 04-16-2006 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catalina_marina
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke
Quote:

Originally Posted by e of pi
Who the heck is Nate?

Nate the Great, now Infinite Improbability -- the original bearer of Vedra's new title. And so shall it be handed on to all who piss me off.

Commonwealth? :roll:

Ahh, the eyes, they burn!

catalina_marina 04-16-2006 10:12 PM

Surprise about Valium not liking Andromeda. Request for fire, rope, and something to tie Valium to.

Chancellor Valium 04-16-2006 10:17 PM

Surprise at catalina's belief that I dislike 'Andromeda'. Hasty statement to the contrary. Request for knife and water.

catalina_marina 04-16-2006 10:48 PM

Shock about Valium waving a knife around. Flight.

e of pi 04-17-2006 02:13 AM

RPG reference involving rolling dice to see if Cat is sucsessful. Dice ends up balanced on one corner, defying odds.

catalina_marina 04-17-2006 12:36 PM

Laughter about RPG reference. Remark about pluralness of "Dice".

Hejira 04-17-2006 01:07 PM

That's what he meant by the defiance of odds.

Chancellor Valium 04-17-2006 01:43 PM

Confusion about impression of catalina's that this poster is waving a knife around. Correction that it is used for cutting bonds only. Look of shock.

Hejira 04-17-2006 02:12 PM

Grasp of conversational technique. No contribution of remote significance.

Pause as the word 'knife' registers.

Lostoyannaya 04-17-2006 03:03 PM

Well, after reading these three very intriguing pages...I still have no idea what's going on :cry: I fear I am turning normal again.

~~Lostoyannaya :wink:

Hejira 04-17-2006 03:09 PM

Normal?

Egads, we're losing her! Quick, someone get the unnormalification raybeam generator gun thing!

Yes, the URGGT.

Naki 04-17-2006 03:41 PM

On a semi unrealted note, I have spread the madness...

That's right, I started topic title on Ninpocho Chronicles and there is nothing Zeke can do about it. So for all those who really miss it Join Ninpocho!

---Ninpocho G.O.D. out---

MaverickZer0 04-17-2006 07:33 PM

Look of discouragement. Reminder of what happend with original Topic Title. Prodding remark indicating same thing may happen to Ninpocho. Question of fellow poster's sanity.

danieldoof 04-17-2006 07:44 PM

suggestion of chat with cat...
regret about bringing it up

act of hiding in corner and awaiting punishment

Lostoyannaya 04-17-2006 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itachi
On a semi unrealted note, I have spread the madness...

That's right, I started topic title on Ninpocho Chronicles and there is nothing Zeke can do about it. So for all those who really miss it Join Ninpocho!

---Ninpocho G.O.D. out---

Jean, I think he's trying to assimilate us all.

And on another semi-unrelated note.....what the frell was Topic Title, and why is it so sorely missed? :shock:

~~Lostoyannaya :D

MaverickZer0 04-17-2006 07:58 PM

Topic Title is the spawner of all game threads here. If that weren't evil enough, it got to an incredibly massive (for the server then) size. it was addictive.
The way people have been posting in short, clipped segments? That's Topic Title format.

(Also, if you do sign up at NC, say Tsuki Hayasa sent you. Enough people have been sent by him, dammit, I want the recommend bonuses.)

Naki 04-18-2006 12:07 AM

Yeah there have been enough, but no one ever tells Ryoma T_T so I don't get money

Chancellor Valium 04-18-2006 04:59 PM

Remark of confusion at strange method of posting of other posters. Comment to the effect that Maverick's post excessively negative. Expression of amusement that losty has not asked about TT before.

Lostoyannaya 04-18-2006 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chancellor Valium
Remark of confusion at strange method of posting of other posters. Comment to the effect that Maverick's post excessively negative. Expression of amusement that losty has not asked about TT before.

Indignation of one's most magnificent name being reduced to a mere "losty". Misunderstandment of strange posting habits. Pleasement at making up two new words.

~~Lostoyannaya :wink: