The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   Science Fiction (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   yet another Jolene Blalock interview! (poll time!) (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=497)

admiral sab 08-20-2004 12:46 AM

yet another Jolene Blalock interview! (poll time!)

Jolene Blalock has been getting on my nerves lately and I felt like sharing and asking ya'll how you felt.

So Enjoy!

(and for the record I am still a TnTer... just because I don't like the actress right now doesn't mean I don't like the character. Case in point: J/C)

Derek 08-20-2004 02:06 AM

Since I haven't read Blalock's intreviews, I can't really vote for any of them. Maybe "eh, I don't care." but I think that one would still imply that I even knew what she said.

admiral sab 08-20-2004 03:57 AM

they are at Trektoday.com

basically she's been doing a lot of interviews lately, but this latest is with a magazine called "Stuff" it's not a mag for girls! ;) lol

Hotaru 08-20-2004 05:50 AM

Wow, I can't believe she said all that stuff. I've never been a fan of her character, now I'm not a fan of her...

Michiel 08-20-2004 07:03 AM

Well, I think an actor should at least know what substance their character is addicted to. ;) But really, I don't care. As long as the show is good.

catalina_marina 08-20-2004 10:24 AM

Well I haven't read the interview, but I think I can sorta see what you're talking about. That said, I answered I don't really care. I'm a fan of the show, not the actors.

PointyHairedJedi 08-20-2004 11:46 AM

She gets to kiss Connor Trineer! Dammit, some people would kill to have a job where that was a requirement... ;)

catalina_marina 08-20-2004 01:21 PM

Am I hearing jealousy there? :D

PointyHairedJedi 08-20-2004 05:05 PM

Jealous? Moi?

Yes, dammit! :D

admiral sab 08-20-2004 05:34 PM

LOL Thanks PHJ for seeing my point! ;)'

yes I've already said I like T'Pol and I like Trip, but right now I don't really care for Jolene Blalock too much.

Celeste 08-20-2004 05:48 PM

Hoshi and Reed are my fav characters. With Trip comming in there close behind. I could care less about Archer and T'pol.

PointyHairedJedi 08-20-2004 05:53 PM

Well, it's the characters that keep me watching Enterprise really, not the Star Trekness, in which I find it somewhat lacking.

admiral sab 08-20-2004 08:04 PM

lol but they have it in the title now! ;)

I've been watching a lot of original series lately and I have to wonder why people are so bothered by today's trek and compare it to the original. Is there a comparison, really? ;) People get bugged by the lack of clothing, I saw Uhura's undies today! that skirt was wayyyyy short. ;) And the orion slave girls in green body paint? And they praise the acting and the storylines. William Shatner isn't the greatest actor and the storylines were kinda cheesy. But that was back in the day and back in the day that was awesome. Ok I really don't know what got me off on that tangeant... possibly the two different types of antibiotics I have running thru my system right now. Cheers!

stripysox 08-20-2004 10:53 PM

JB has been getting on my nerves for some time.

Btw, I think that TOS had a lot more 'heart and soul' than ENT which is why people get annoyed. As for cloths, ENT gives equil rights of nakedness to men and women. Bout time to!

Nic Corelli 08-22-2004 05:32 AM

Anyone would care to enlighten me (I`m too lazy to go to TrekToday :P ) What has Blalock been saying? Don`t tell me she`s unhappy with her role on the show... she gets to kiss Connor Trineer! :mrgreen: (Um, do I sound a bit repetitive?)

PointyHairedJedi 08-22-2004 12:12 PM

When it comes to kissing Connor, repetitive is good! :D

admiral sab 08-22-2004 06:48 PM

lol

well she was unhappy with the direction of season three. Apparently being a crack ho is beneath her. But talking to a smut mag about her unhappiness with being a crack ho isn't. ;) LOL actually she told the smut mag that the reason why she thinks T'Pol likes Trip is because of the Trillium D in her system. their misspelling not mine. So anyways, the third season to her was not very good for her character in her opinion. She hated it and has said in the past that she dosen't see what T'Poll sees in Trip. She used some derogatory term for a southerner but I'm a southerner so I'm not going to say it. Anyways, she basically is happy now with Coto and likes the direction he's taking and is apparently set that this is the final season anyways. :roll: Ok so she's been getting on my nerves lately a bit too! lol

Ginga 08-25-2004 08:20 AM

Ah, the complaining of the Trek actors.

*shifty eyes* She's an optomistic ray of sunshine, isn't she?

FatMatDuhRat 09-01-2004 12:17 AM

I bought the magazine yesterday and
read Jolene's interview in STUFF... yeah,
I actually read what was in the magazine
instead of staring at her in a bikini for
several hours. *drools*

Since this magazine caters to males &
their crazy sexual desires, most of what
she said was kinda kinky or some sort
of perverted ST reference (she briefly
mentions Pon Far, which ENT Captain
she'd prefer to sleep with, and what
happened when she took too much
Trillium-D.) She also talks about her
personal sex life outside of ENT and
the fact that she was *GASP!* naked
in one EP that had to be sensored.

The rest of the interview was a lot
of nonsense and flim-flam. The only
thing that made up for it were the
pictures of her in a bikini... wait, did
I already mention that? *drools*

PointyHairedJedi 09-01-2004 01:25 PM

Now, if we can just get a photoshoot of Connor Trinneer in a bikini... :twisted: