The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   Fiver By Committee (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   FBC Feedback Thread (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1519)

Zeke 11-13-2008 04:43 AM

FBC Feedback Thread

The time has finally come. The first Fiver By Committee, The Matrix, is now finished and on the site.

In lieu of providing email links to like 35 people, I've created this thread for feedback.

Discuss!

NeoMatrix 11-13-2008 05:54 AM

We did such a great job with this a long time ago. The next FBC should be released by the next presidential election.

Alexia 11-13-2008 09:16 AM

Wow, I'd actually forgotten you guys were working on this!

<i>Morpheus: Shut up, Neo. The appropriate question is, "When?"
Neo: Oh. When?
Morpheus: I can't tell you. Temporal Prime Directive. </i>

xD Nice :D

<i>Morpheus: We were at the height of our civilization until we created AI.
Neo: You mean artificial intelligence?
Morpheus: No, American Idol. That show singlehandedly reduced us to the state we're in now. </i>

BWAHAHAHA

<i>Neo: ...Right. Look, it's really hard to eat this glop with a fork. Can I get a spoon?
Trinity: Sorry, Neo. There is no spoon. </i>

LOL xD

Good work guys :D

PointyHairedJedi 11-18-2008 08:43 AM

It is good, for a group effort. Of course there are inevitably bits I wish had made it in, and I see the "Point Blank/Point Break" error is still in there, but.... we did good, kids.

evay 11-18-2008 05:51 PM

<i>SWAT Guy: Die, fledermaus!
Mouse: Not the opera puns...! GAK!</i>

this made me giggle hysterically.

nice job, folks! now I have to go rewatch the film so I can match up the jokes. It's been too long anyway.

Rayinne 11-19-2008 07:36 AM

Holy crap, it finally went up!

Double holy crap, one of my blocks got in!

Triple holy crap, it finally went up! *SHOT WITH LEPIDOPTERAE*

Nate the Great 11-05-2019 03:54 PM

Could we have a recap on why the ID comver died? Lack of interest in comving in general, or just a lack of interest in this particular one? If we started with a movie that I cared about and could keep the top spinning on, would you guys participate?

NAHTMMM 01-05-2020 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nate the Great (Post 81707)
Could we have a recap on why the ID comver died? Lack of interest in comving in general, or just a lack of interest in this particular one? If we started with a movie that I cared about and could keep the top spinning on, would you guys participate?

I think it was moving slowly and a lot of people just kinda disappeared over time.

I have a lot less time these days because of a job and toddler, but I would be up for another go at a movie I've seen or at least can read a transcript of. My response time might be on the order of a week or two, rather than days.

Flying Gremlin 01-09-2020 05:58 PM

FBC coming back? Count me in.

If we could finish Independence Day, that's cool. If not, that's also acceptable.