The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   Science Fiction (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New FARSCAPE schedule - Sci-Fi does something RIGHT for a change (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6)

O'Pipp 03-11-2003 06:38 PM

[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0="FatMat426"]After you see the final Farscape EP, can you explain
why [b:post_uid0]Scorpy/Harvey[/b:post_uid0] and [b:post_uid0]Crichton[/b:post_uid0] were dressed up in
Easter Bunny outfits?
[img:post_uid0]http://3sygma.com/fiveminute/forums/html/non-cgi/emoticons/eek5.gif[/img:post_uid0] :O[/quote:post_uid0]
Without spoiling too much, I'll just say, um... Harvey and JC are discussing what to do about the wormhole to Earth (if you can call it discussing), and they somehow get onto the subject of Easter and the weird earth tradition of the bunny and the eggs etc - and so they're both dressed up as cute bunny wabbits.
And then they start fighting... still in wabbit costume. It was pythonesque, I tell you. :O

Yes, I'm aware that I shed very little light on that.[/color:post_uid0]

FatMatDuhRat 03-11-2003 08:03 PM

[quote:post_uid0="O'Pipp"][color=#000000:post_uid0]It was [b:post_uid0]pythonesque,[/b:post_uid0] I tell you.[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0][i:post_uid0][b:post_uid0]Brilliant![/b:post_uid0][/i:post_uid0] Thanks for sharing w/out spoiling it too much.
:D
I'm curious to see the final EP & find out if [b:post_uid0]JC[/b:post_uid0] wins the
fight and manages to get [b:post_uid0]Harvey[/b:post_uid0] out of his head or if
they're going to be stuck w/each other forever-&-ever.
:lol:[/color:post_uid0]

PointyHairedJedi 03-11-2003 10:55 PM

[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]I'm curious to see the final EP & find out if JC wins the
fight and manages to get Harvey out of his head or if
they're going to be stuck w/each other forever-&-ever.[/quote:post_uid0]

It's not that kind of fight - John basically has to make a decision he [i:post_uid0]really[/i:post_uid0] doesn't want to, and finds himself forced to agree with Harvey.

Oh, and brace yourself for more S/S ickyness.[/color:post_uid0]

FatMatDuhRat 03-11-2003 11:44 PM

[quote:post_uid0="PointyHairedJedi"][color=#000000:post_uid0]Brace yourself for more [b:post_uid0]S/S[/b:post_uid0] ickyness.[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]I think they make a cute couple. And it was kinda
nice to see him carry her like that in [b:post_uid0]Twice Shy[/b:post_uid0]
after Teliqa broke her body apart.
:suspicious:
Of course, you're welcome to disagree w/me if you
think I'm crazy, but I get tired of seeing [b:post_uid0]JC & Aeryn[/b:post_uid0]
hooking up (then breaking up) [b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0]ALL[/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0] the time. It was
a great change of pace to see another 'ship appear
on the show, the only other one was [b:post_uid0]D'argo and Chi[/b:post_uid0]
back in Season 2.
:eyeroll:
Wait! I forgot about [b:post_uid0]Zhaan and Stark,[/b:post_uid0] but she died and
he... well I won't say anything about him until more ppl
see Seaon Four.
;) :p[/color:post_uid0]

O'Pipp 03-12-2003 08:34 PM

[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]I think they make a cute couple. And it was kinda
nice to see him carry her like that in Twice Shy
after Teliqa broke her body apart.
[/quote:post_uid0]
It's good that she can run up walls and stuff. She'll need those skills when Braca gets jealous and comes to bury an axe in her head. :)[/color:post_uid0]

FatMatDuhRat 03-12-2003 11:01 PM

[quote:post_uid0="O'Pipp"][color=#000000:post_uid0]It's good that she can run up walls and stuff.[/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Yeah! That's one of the mo' better things concerning her
character. I thought it was great to see her run across
the glass window in [b:post_uid0]Unrealized Reality[/b:post_uid0] and then hiss the
words, [b:post_uid0]"Weak species!"[/b:post_uid0] at [b:post_uid0]JC[/b:post_uid0] right before he shot her.
:O :D[/color:post_uid0]