The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   And you are...? (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=638)

Ginga 01-09-2005 06:53 AM

And you are...?

Opium suggested this over in Person Above You, and I thought, "Wow! That's a great idea! Too many people call me Fuyu."

And so this thread is where everyone should post what name they would prefer to be called. Is it your whole screenname? Part of your screenname? Your real name?

Whatever it is, and if you have a preference, post it and we shall forever call you by that name.

As for me... I know I've said it before, but basically I'd much rather be called "Ginga" than "Fuyu", although it's not something that pisses me off... Nowadays I can go with either, but in my mind I know I'd rather be called Ginga. So, there you go! :P

Hotaru 01-09-2005 06:55 AM

I like Hotaru, but if it must be shortened I prefer 'Taru.

And yes, I would like the ' in it.

Xeroc 01-09-2005 06:58 AM

Well, I prefer just to be called Xeroc, which is my screename, but my full name is Xeroc Palloman Aquillion.

Ginga 01-09-2005 07:02 AM

Maybe we should post our mirror universe identities, too. :lol:

Hotaru 01-09-2005 07:08 AM

Uratoh? He likes... Enaic Rolias! or Urat'.

Ginga 01-09-2005 07:10 AM

Agnig Uyuf is sometimes called Otulp Rolias. :o

Sa'ar Chasm 01-09-2005 07:30 AM

Quote:

Uratoh? He likes... Enaic Rolias! or Urat'.
Naming yourself after a character who wears a very brief skirt is not helpimg your gender identity crisis. :P

Hotaru 01-09-2005 07:36 AM

-_-

Nan 01-09-2005 08:12 AM

He's got a point there.

Zeke 01-09-2005 09:52 AM

I'm Zeke, or Colin if you know me in RL. You can't call me Zekey-buns. Only people from Deltachat and selected others get to call me that. If you have to ask, you're not one of them. If you're PHJ, you're also not one of them. If you have to ask PHJ, you have problems.

Who is Sailor Caine?

Sa'ar Chasm 01-09-2005 09:54 AM

Quote:

I'm Zeke, or Colin if you know me in RL.
Or the Easter Bunny.

He doesn't respond to Zeke in RL. Not at first, at least.

KillerGodMan 01-09-2005 01:16 PM

I like KillerGodMan, as for KGM, well, I tolerate it....

As for my Mirror identity, well... NamDogRellik likes NDR...

If you want something else to call me, there's always Mr Kyle, which (minus the 'mr') is my real name.

richardson 01-09-2005 01:53 PM

My mirror nick:

LORD EMPEROR RICHARDSON!

My nick here:
(Sorry for the interupption, but this bit of info is classified.)

PointyHairedJedi 01-09-2005 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zekey-buns
I'm Zeke, or Colin if you know me in RL. You can't call me Zekey-buns. Only people from Deltachat and selected others get to call me that. If you have to ask, you're not one of them. If you're PHJ, you're also not one of them. If you have to ask PHJ, you have problems.

It's odd how I'm always mentioned by name...

Anyway, you can all call me whatever you wish, as long as it's not Shirley. Pointy, PHJ and Jedi are the generally accepted forms, though I've been called Poingy by some. There are even some that call me Oh Bugger It's You Again, though I have no idea why.

stripysox 01-09-2005 04:57 PM

Xosypirts. It looks nice but doesn't exactly roll off the tounge.

Actually, I should change my screan name. Stripysox is left over from a momant of despiration.

Ginga 01-09-2005 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke
Who is Sailor Caine?

That would be Hotaru. :twisted:

Zeke 01-09-2005 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sa'ar Chasm
Or the Easter Bunny.

You're thinking of Bun-Bun.

admiral sab 01-09-2005 08:56 PM

Quote:

I'm Zeke, or Colin if you know me in RL. You can't call me Zekey-buns. Only people from Deltachat and selected others get to call me that. If you have to ask, you're not one of them.
LOL and the rule at Deltachat for calling you Zekey buns is only the females can call you that. So basically two people at Deltachat can't call you Zekey buns and Marc is one of them! ;) Unless this rule has changed?

Oh and you can call me Sab or Sabby. Of course Sabby is only at crunch time.

Draknek 01-09-2005 10:24 PM

I'm generally called Draknek, for obvious reasons. Elsewhere, I'm often called D, which is interesting, as Zeke sometimes calls me that. Drak would also be acceptable.

All other names require prior consultation, and possibly a large bag of money.

Nan 01-10-2005 12:31 AM

Zekeybuns! Ahh. I'd forgotten that one.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: