The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   News (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   November 12 (Five-Minute The Matrix) (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1518)

Zeke 11-13-2008 03:55 AM

November 12 (Five-Minute The Matrix)

<p>Ladies, gentlemen, and zombies... I am back. This site has been dormant for too long. I'll have more on that later in one of my usual needlessly talky articles, but first I'm going to <i>blow your minds</i>.
<p>In November 2002, I started a little something called Fiver By Committee. It's been running intermittently since then; it attracted lots of interest, but for one reason or another, it tended to go dead for months at a time. All the "blocks" have been basically done for about a year now, and we've even chosen our next target. (I even made a reference to one of the completed scenes in <a href="../features/thedisbanding2.html">The Disbanding 2</a>.) But I dropped the ball again and never actually finished the job.
<p>No longer. It's here. Behold <a href="../movies/thematrix.php">Five-Minute <i>The Matrix</i></a> -- by <i>you</i>, with all-new starting and ending scenes by yours truly.
<p>It was inevitable, Mr. Anderson.

(Note: Not all the little stuff may be uploaded tonight. My FTP program is being a complete grenchler.)

MaverickZer0 11-13-2008 05:32 AM

I really gotta get in on Independence Day.

Good job committee and welcome back Zeke!

Chancellor Valium 11-13-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Neo: What's the deal with the spoon?
Boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: Are there forks?
Boy: Yes, Neo. The forks will be with you... always.
xD

Andy Taylor 11-15-2008 08:48 PM

*dusts off user name*

Wow, Fiver by Committee? I remember reading all this way back when it all started, which feels like three or four lifetimes. I lose track. Oh well - it was funny then, and it's still funny now. :)

PointyHairedJedi 11-18-2008 09:44 AM

This means I get to call you Dr. Zekenstein now. :P

Wowbagger 11-19-2008 07:13 AM

Sorry. I don't believe you. And I refuse to click the fiver link, because I just know, deep down, that it is a Rick Roll.

Welcome back, Zeke.

NAHTMMM 11-20-2008 01:36 AM

Wheee! :D

And congrats on seven figs!

ijdgaf 11-20-2008 05:31 PM

Oh wow. I had totally forgotten about 10-10-220.

Zeke 11-21-2008 05:25 AM

Absolutely INSANE update coming tomorrow morning. It's brand new content and it's Heroes-based. Be here. (By the way, the reason I've been making these "tomorrow" posts is that I have no net access at night right now.)

Tate 11-21-2008 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 76824)
Absolutely INSANE update coming tomorrow morning. It's brand new content and it's Heroes-based.

So what you're saying is, it's coming... ;)

Nate the Great 11-21-2008 09:17 PM

*Shakes wristwatch. Holds it to ear.* Um, yeah. It ain't morning anywhere in North America anymore, so it appears Zeke bit off more than he can chew again.

While we're waiting, anyone up for some magic tricks? Pick a card, any card...

Zeke 11-21-2008 09:59 PM

No I didn't shut up. Funny you should mention wristwatches, though...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tate (Post 76825)
So what you're saying is, it's coming... ;)

Yes. Yes, it is. (That was the title of this week's episode, for those who don't know.)