The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   5MV Talk (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Run for Executive Producer (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=495)

Xeroc 08-20-2004 08:48 PM

Yes, cool.

<-- But nothing compared to the power of MY avatar!

(Hey! Cool! This is my 101st post!)

Asky 08-20-2004 09:04 PM

Ah, but my avatar out-cools all of yours!!

Nan 08-20-2004 10:27 PM

2 pages and you're already arguing about avatar eliteness.

Well, I suppose it couldn't last. :D

Asky 08-20-2004 10:30 PM

okay, back on topic, Vote for me!

catalina_marina 08-20-2004 10:43 PM

Based on avatar, I would vote for Alexia. Is she running? Cause if she's not I would have to go for Hotaru.

(Hotaru, if Lexy's running, this is your cue to kill her. :twisted: )

PointyHairedJedi 08-20-2004 10:48 PM

She's quite quite evil, you know.

How can any of you pretenders hope to compete against my genuis coupled with the awesomeness that is Catbert anyway? :D

catalina_marina 08-20-2004 11:10 PM

^Heh. For the ignorant, I just tried setting up four individual PHJs to kill all the rest. :wink:

Hotaru 08-21-2004 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PointyHairedJedi
How can any of you pretenders howp to compete against my genuis coupled with the aswesomness that is Catbert anyway? :D

Ahem.

Vote for me! I know how to spell "Hope" properly!

I would never kill Alexia, she's not running :D . Actually, Lexy is now my running mate! Congratulations Lexy! As the only member with a running mate, I'm the only one that can have a two tier campaign! In your face everyone else!

Asky 08-21-2004 12:52 AM

wellll, I now have two running mates...uhhh...me and...myself!

EDIT: Oops, just realized I used multiple excamation points.

NAHTMMM 08-21-2004 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asky
wellll, I now have two running mates...uhhh...me and...myself!!

*shakes his head*

You do realize PHJ has you woefully outclassed in that case, right? ;)

Xeroc 08-21-2004 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotaru
I would never kill Alexia, she's not running :D . Actually, Lexy is now my running mate! Congratulations Lexy! As the only member with a running mate, I'm the only one that can have a two tier campaign! In your face everyone else!

Is that official? I'd like to see it in writing. (and no, you posting again doesn't count!)

Asky 08-21-2004 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAHTMMM
You do realize PHJ has you woefully outclassed in that case, right? ;)

uhhh...of course not

PointyHairedJedi 08-21-2004 11:53 AM

Well, naturally! With all the PHJ's helping me, just think of the new heights of quality that the show can reach!

Alexia 08-21-2004 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotaru
I would never kill Alexia, she's not running . Actually, Lexy is now my running mate! Congratulations Lexy! As the only member with a running mate, I'm the only one that can have a two tier campaign! In your face everyone else!

Little presumtuous there, Hotaru! I may not chose you! I am still deciding on which "policy" I like best. PHJ is looking favourable as well!

Quote:

Originally Posted by catalina_marina
Based on avatar, I would vote for Alexia. Is she running? Cause if she's not I would have to go for Hotaru. (Hotaru, if Lexy's running, this is your cue to kill her. :twisted: )

Hmmm...Well, I could run. What do you think? Is there any female oposition in here? :wink:

catalina_marina 08-21-2004 12:53 PM

Hey, if you're going to choose PHJ, you lose my vote. :roll:

Alexia 08-21-2004 01:07 PM

:roll: OK, PHJ is struck from the list of my candidates :wink:

Draknek 08-21-2004 01:13 PM

I'll run, but I'm beta-testing a new opt-in campaign strategy, where you have to choose to receive any details of my campaign at all.

If anyone wants to know what my empty promises, false hopes and misleading statements are, they need to send $50 and a self-addressed envelope to:

Draknek

Don't worry, the post office knows what to do.

Note that all you people in the running should really sign up, or you'll be completely in the dark as to how my campaign is going. I could come out of the blue and completely steamroll you into the floor on the day of the election.

PointyHairedJedi 08-21-2004 02:36 PM

Pah! None of you stand a chance against the collective savvy of the PHJ's!

:P

Asky 08-21-2004 06:20 PM

time will tell...

Xeroc 08-22-2004 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexia
Little presumtuous there, Hotaru! I may not chose you! I am still deciding on which "policy" I like best.

If you're interested in being someone's running mate - I would be glad to have you as mine!

Free Coffee!